PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of absolute IDIOT posts they are at a police station for an IDVA?! This is exactly why I stopped following her, I end up bleeping furious. This sort of tit gets people killed!!

You have to be qualified to be an IDVA worker. No ifs, buts and maybes. It’s not something you can duck about with. There is a reason why people need to be trained rather than virtue signallers with a hero complex. Stop doing this tit, I wouldn’t bother at all if this did not concern me so much.

She is running, at best, a community pantry, NOT a food bank which is fine but once again, the unnecessary lies. They appear to be getting all this stuff for free so where exactly is the money going??! What sort of absolute hole charges someone in need for a carrier bag?

Will they ever just admit Josh was sacked or are we blaming Wilby for every problem the family has?

Who is that obsessed with the family that they spent the time trying to dox people on here?! Get a grip, the hypocrisy of it all. There are legal ramifications for that sort of stuff as well.

Reactions: 39
She uses language like “unsafe” to gas light the huns, they think there’s more going on, in reality E’s nan probably just dislikes R for all the crap she put her son through which is understandable.
Exactly, Edies nan hates what Ratshit did to her son when she tried to keep his baby girl away from him. And why the duck would she NOT hate Rachaelle Hambleton? Seems there's a large list of people that can't stand her in real life

Reactions: 35
I’m sure it’s been said plenty of times before, but how much would you hate it if your son/daughter came home and told you that their new boy/girl friend was a member of that family! 😩

Reactions: 29
I’m sure it’s been said plenty of times before, but how much would you hate it if your son/daughter came home and told you that their new boy/girl friend was a member of that family! 😩
I’d tell them they are movin' with their auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Exactly, Edies nan hates what Ratshit did to her son when she tried to keep his baby girl away from him. And why the duck would she NOT hate Rachaelle Hambleton? Seems there's a large list of people that can't stand her in real life
Exactly this!! If anyone did anything like that to my son, I’d bleeping hate them too! And what she is failing to see is that if several people have the same issue with her, the problem is her 🙄

Reactions: 19
Totally on brand for Racket. She tried to stop him seeing E when she was a baby, he had to take her through court to get his access, she's probably been fuming about it for years. She doesn't like to lose or not get her own way. Maybe if she hadn't been banging Silky Penis Steve in the woods while she was pregnant with Ann's grandchild, maybe she'd like her a bit more 🤷 you can't treat people like tit and expect them to still think you're amazing.
I still can't get over how disgusting that is on both parts! Yes sleep with your OWN partner when pregnant but sleeping with someone else knowing they are pregnant with someone else's baby in them its vile! I'm sorry but she's nothing but a cheap tart doing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That Q&A was embarrassing 🙈 Shes so beggy and desperate for attention. What a sad little life Jan. Oh and while I think its lovely Seb is a supportive boyfriend (or seems to be) I dont think there was any need to mention his girlfriends period cramps and the fact that he has medication in his room for her. Surely she could have thought of something else shes proud of him for 🙄 Mr and Mrs Disgustington they should be named

Reactions: 40
I agree with you. They’ll be oozing poison into that young girls head. I also think Raq puts clips of E online just to wind her dads family up. She’s a witch
It’s the ‘their time is running out’ for me! Blatantly threatening them that Edie won’t see them a soon as she is able. She is a nasty aul witch you’re right. I agree with another poster too that the usage of the word ‘unsafe’ is deliberately chosen to mislead

Reactions: 26
Okay so Rachael had an affair with Vanessa's Husband and 23 years later, after she has been split up from that Husband herself for 13 years. Vanessa has had to instruct a solicitor to send her what sounds like a cease & desist letter because of her bullying and threats to her daughters? But Edie's Paternal family are "unsafe?"

I'd be really careful discussing Edie's custody and contact in such a disparaging manner if I was her. I would say that Edie's Dad has an arsenal of people with legitimate experiences of the dark side of her as a person just sitting at his fingertips. Courts are not illiterate Huns on Instagram.
Sorry to be un knowledgeableit all confuses me.she seems to switch and change between whos vile today. Was this Es dad. He after the abusive dad of betsy and lu?
---
It’s the ‘their time is running out’ for me! Blatantly threatening them that Edie won’t see them a soon as she is able. She is a nasty aul witch you’re right. I agree with another poster too that the usage of the word ‘unsafe’ is deliberately chosen to mislead
And it will jave an effect on es relationship and visits with them.shes lighting touch paper to their time together. She wants them to react to it and do it via E.

Reactions: 10
Shes so dangerous too....she implied the other day that Edie has access to her Instagram when she claimed she knew nothing about the little solo show that Edie posted, but now she's happy declaring Edies family are 'unsafe', is she hoping Edie will accidentally read it!?!?

Also, from the q+a and she said she had to tell stuff to Betsy about the abuse so Betsy kept Lula safe. Now granted I've never been in an abusive relationship but one thing I make clear to my kids is that they aren't overly responsible for each other (my youngest took an overdose and my eldest really felt the blame for a while and I've had to try really hard to get her to accept it's not her fault nor her responsibility). Rach even said that the stuff even wrecked her own brain, yet she laid all that on Betsy? She is such an unsafe advocate for parenting and domestic abuse, how she can look herself in the eye is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She really is clueless. Using the word unsafe - this should be used about other adults in relation to things like substance misuse, poor mental health or things that could put a child at risk if left alone with them, requiring supervision. Not because E’s paternal grandmother rightly so doesn’t like R and it sounds like she doesn’t hold back on her opinion in front of E! She genuinely doesn’t have a clue about proper safeguarding!

Reactions: 19
She really is clueless. Using the word unsafe - this should be used about other adults in relation to things like substance misuse, poor mental health or things that could put a child at risk if left alone with them, requiring supervision. Not because E’s paternal grandmother rightly so doesn’t like R and it sounds like she doesn’t hold back on her opinion in front of E! She genuinely doesn’t have a clue about proper safeguarding!
This is exactly why she uses that word. For maximum effect and so everyone assumes thats what's happening with edies paternal family!
R knows exactly what she's trying to achieve.
We all know these people just dislike her but SHE wants everyone to think they are all dangerous, harmful and abusive towards her and her children. When they aren't!
Shes so vile and calculated.

Reactions: 25
I couldn't fathom leaving my 5 year old behind whilst I took his sister away. I'm sorry, but Seb is almost an adult. This just tells me that he despises his baby brother too!
Bet its like a bleeping crack den.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s probably due to the fact there would be no room for W with 4 adults (2 almost adults) in that van. I just can’t get my head around the huns reading her stories about all these unsafe and toxic people in poor Rachel’s life and not thinking that she might actually be the problem. She really has struck gold with her die hards, clearly got money to burn and are stupid enough to hand it straight over to her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.