PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulous thread title from @bagpuss17278 in honour of our @Queeniebee , who put together a fabulous little video showing all of Ratshit's best moments 🤩

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- after Arsetrid was mentioned on Tattle (and specifically that Ratshit hadn't mentioned her lately), Slosh and Wrecks packed up Wilbert and headed round there for a barbecue lunch. Wonder if they discussed what hours Arsetrid will be putting in at the shop over the summer 🤔
- Raquelle headed out to a party on Saturday night, wearing a denim skirt, t-shirt, and the awful pink cowboy boots 😬 funny how she's kept her teeny tiny tits under wraps since the criticism over dressing like a cheap sex worker for a wedding.
- in a new low even for Rabid, she wrote a long, rambling father's day grid post, dressed up as a "letter to Wilby for him to read when he's older". Tattlers hope that she sees sense and NEVER lets him read it, as it's full of how hard it is looking after him, with a full and detailed description of hearing him have a meltdown (including "hearing punches and seeing blood on Daddy's neck" 🙄 mention of how sad it makes her that Daddy "had" to take a career break from a job that he loved 🙄 basically, a lot of things that no human should EVER be told by their parents. Here's a tip Racquetball, delete that post from social media and your phone, to make sure that Wilbert never stumbles across it. Once he's read how much upset, anxiety and heartbreak he's caused simply by being born, he can never unsee it, and it WILL affect him for the rest of his life.
- the happy Snatchwork family went out for a father's day lunch, without most of the kids 🤷 there was no sign of Isaac, Lula or Edie. One of Ratchet's employees was there though 🤷
- the not so happy couple headed off to London, with Racket saying it was "the fun part of my job".
- once again, they stumbled into a sex shop, luckily this time if Joyce was testing the merchandise by fingering rubber fannies, Rawhide didn't film it for posterity. Big sigh of relief.
- Ratchet went to the launch of Stacy Solomon's reanimated corpse sister's book, wearing a new £85 dress that looked like a tent on her. Last time she went to a book launch she apologised for being too shy to take any photos with the other Instascammers, this time she was all over it. Must have remembered the rescue remedy this time.
- Racket also took part in a SEN protest, because she's an "autism mum" now. She had said she was asked to do a talk, but there didn't seem to be speakers 🤷 she and Sloshua turned up with a two-poled, professionally printed banner saying "walking for Wilby", despite the fact it was a static protest, and everyone else had made their own banners and signs. Cringe. Now she wants everyone to sign petitions and raise awareness of SEND issues for children, even though we all know that if she'd got the EHCP she desperately wanted for Wilbert, she wouldn't be bothering herself with any of it 🙄
- Rumblestrip met with her book agent, and then asked her followers for book ideas. Babe, if you haven't got any ideas, then maybe just don't half-arse write a book.
- on a side note, there was no mention of who has been left to do the horrific school run with the level 3 autistic, violent child, who punches, kicks and scratches his parents on a regular basis
- a Tattler checked out the socials for the organisation behind the protest, and noticed Sloshy staring at the camera on a local ITV slot. How embarrassing!
- meanwhile, one of the Snatchwork girls posted a photo of Exeter police station, with a caption of "IDVA support for a lady here today". Safeguarding aside, IDVA is a very specific service, and in order to act in this capacity someone needs certain qualifications and experience (none of which Ratchet's gang appear to have completed). It may be that they were simply giving someone a lift to meet there IDVA, and just deliberately captioned the photo to be misleading...
- when she got home from the big smoke, she was straight up into the sex loft to moan and whinge about how hard life is for her. She referenced the report detailing Wilby's needs, and shared a page from it (most of which was "the parents are concerned that..."). She talked about him going to school, and how she can't have a conversation with him about how his day was and how he's getting on, because all 5 other kids were verbal (HE'S NOT NON VERBAL, you literally show him talking and participating in conversations all the time). She mentioned how he's behind his peers with potty training - even though she filmed the turd he'd done in his potty, and the dirty toilet roll where he'd tried to wipe his own bum while Twit and twit left him unsupervised in his bedroom. She rambled on and on, desperately trying to squeeze out a tear or two (must try harder hun), and eventually started talking about people with children who have unalived themselves (with no trigger warning). She went on to talk about Wilberforce in that context 😬
- Doormat Jo is off on holiday next week, so Tattlers are all looking forward to the tit show as everything collapses without her because Ratshit can't zip up her own skirt or wipe her own arse. Apparently Jo has her "working flat out" before she goes away, which apparently includes going for breakfast at a hotel that they're giving a trip to in the latest raffle.
- Edie apparently uploaded stories of her singing to Rabid's Instagram. Like we believe R had no idea - for a start, her phone is surgically attached to her hand 24/7, so how Edie found time to record and upload a series of stories is a miracle in itself.
- having bled the SEND aspect dry for now, Racket resorted to her old faithful of trolling on her PatreCON 🙄 sharing a message from a supposed chroll. However, there was nothing unpleasant in it, the "chroll" only pointed out that she'd only ever sent a couple of messages back when she liked her. It turns out that the chroll in question is one of us, who had huns match up her Instagram and Tattle accounts 🙄 Racket can clearly see from her open profile that she has kids and has been battling cancer, and still decided to dox her and set the rabid huns on her. Tell me again who's the biggest chroll?
- I missed a couple of days, but helpfully Frida did a quick recap here, including what went down with the chrolling accusations: https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-182-ehcp-every-hun-can-pay-for-my-lifestyle.39817/post-15685900
- the happy Snatchwork family headed off to Mannah's for a nice barbecue. Of course Rancid was there filming every boring interaction to share with the huns, including Sloshy aggressively kicking a ball at Seb, and then hitting Isaac and one of Mannah's kids. But he's such a great and loving dad!
- the conservatory is being taken down, ready for the extension that's going to be built (presumably paid for by the never ending fresh air).
- Bratsy's revealed that her next stop will be home, and has done a shopping haul. Funded by Mama and her immorally gained cash, no doubt.
- Sloshy fired up his weird foreplay of pretending to be the builder again, while wandering around with a pair of oven gloves. The builders have left all their tools lying around and plugged in, despite there being a level 3 autistic, violent, non verbal child wandering the house unsupervised. What could possibly go wrong?
- it's Seb's girlfriend's birthday, so Rabies had to go over the top with balloons, a cake, and a gift from Pandora. She walked in to Joyce giving the girlfriend a weird hug, which he quickly jumped away from, and started clapping instead (bleeping freak). Note that this was more effort than Ratshit went to for Lula's birthday a couple of months ago 🤷

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June 2022:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge
June - 2 nights in London (Label Lady book launch and SEN protest)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• 42.9 KB
    • Heart
    • Wow
    Reactions: 68
    So her whole platform is built around her “helping others”, people genuinely believe she runs a charity, and she’s got her daughter giving a sarcastic reply when she asks if she’d help people if they won the lottery. They live in a lovely big house that was partially paid for by her followers and she’s laughing when E says “we’d get a nice house”. Considering the awful situations “her women” live in it’s a bit distasteful to even be sharing that

Reactions: 26
    So after announcing that people phone up her kids schools and make up allegations that’s why she can’t post about W preschool… she’s just shared a post, naming his preschool🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
    Reactions: 27
    I will never get bored of watching that video. It definitely shows the real her!
    ---
    Just saw that post she shared. She is so bleeping thick. Pretty sure she shouldn't be sharing that!

Reactions: 21
    That cake she got for Sebs gf, the prices start from £50 plus then the cost of any added extras like topping and candles etc 😮 never mind all the presents, balloons, Pandora stuff! She literally throws money at people to get them to like her. I hope his gfs parents are more grounded and have taught her that money isn’t everything

Reactions: 27
    So after announcing that people phone up her kids schools and make up allegations that’s why she can’t post about W preschool… she’s just shared a post, naming his preschool🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Was literally about to say the same thing! She really is a prize twit!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Could someone do a similar video to the one @Queeniebee did exposing all her blatant lies about her 'work' and all her lies in general? There must be enough evidence of her contradicting herself. I'm not very good at these sort of things so wouldn't know where to start.x

Reactions: 14
    That cake she got for Sebs gf, the prices start from £50 plus then the cost of any added extras like topping and candles etc 😮 never mind all the presents, balloons, Pandora stuff! She literally throws money at people to get them to like her. I hope his gfs parents are more grounded and have taught her that money isn’t everything
    I don't know about anyone else, but when I was 17 I would have been overwhelmed and embarrassed if my boyfriend's dad and stepmum had done all that and spent so much on me. It's OTT and unnecessary.

Reactions: 50
    That video is absolutely incredible @Queeniebee well done! We need to get this seen, maybe tiktok, Reddit? Think it would pop off on tiktok 😂

Reactions: 15
    Just watching TM and lady has a 3 roomed shop supplying school uniform in a clothes bank. Wait for this to be its next project….. oh wait, Tried that for a week and she discovered kids only need new uniform a couple of days a year🤡

Reactions: 12
    Why do they only give the kids breakfast in the car? What if one of them chokes?

Reactions: 19
    I'm just going to say it because I'm like I am 😩. I'm so uncomfortable with the bits of the video of the kids.

(That footage shouldn't exist. She should absolutely not be sharing that and then I'm not sure it should have been collected in order to point out that she's a bleeping hypocrite. She is a hypocrite and a humongous idiot, only those kids are so vulnerable. Of course it's the all of the adults fault that they are exposed like that, but nevertheless (Edie & Lula especially) are just children and it's bleak as hell.)

The only thing it should be used for is a case study for legal legislation regulating parents obliterating their children's childhoods to make money on social media and possibly an example of the ongoing shitstorm we have with child protection.

Sorry, as you were. I just had to get that off my chest. I'm not condemning anyone at all. It's just how it's made me feel as an observer 🫡.

Reactions: 12
    I was thinking about how R compares to other influencers, the huge difference is that you never see any snarling/awful language/horrid behaviour from their children. The image they put forward is carefully curated to present themselves/family in the best light as possible. Even if they are being “real” and showing their feelings or hardship, it might be a message and not a bawling OTT clip. Take Hinch or Greedy, you wouldn’t be able to put a montage of nasty/spiteful digs to their partners or kids. R literally films the worst stuff and thinks it’s hilarious and amazing content. It’s actually horrid seeing it all together like that, as you know it’s probably like that most of the time. If she says that’s just 20 mins of her day or what ever - why choose those clips?? Her huns must be absolute mugs if they believe her lies and that all her “good work” for the CIC is because she is selfless, everything she does is for her own gain.

Reactions: 32
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.