PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they are going away without Wilby! Don’t buy a ridiculous campervan if it doesn’t meet you families needs! Same as I won’t buy a 4 seater car for my family of 5 😐

Reactions: 28
Surely the huns have to question how Wilby, the individual who thrives on routine, copes when they go away without him?
🙄

Reactions: 26
Surely the huns have to question how Wilby, the individual who thrives on routine, copes when they go away without him?
🙄
Unfortunately, the ones who are throwing money at her all the time seem to be rather lacking in the common sense department, and never question anything their queen says. If she posted saying "oh the chrolls are now saying it's so mean we went away without Wilbert", they'll all rush to the comments and her inbox to tell her that she works so hard and is such an angel that she deserves a break from being at home with him 🙄

Reactions: 29
So let me get this straight they are going away just the 4 of them in the van? Do they not have another car? Why not take W and what about the other children? Am sure they must have enough camping gear so some could sleep in tents! I can’t imagine my friends who have children leaving behind the younger ones and just taking the oldest one. They just want a weekend of no responsibility once again. ( piss up)

Reactions: 26
I can count on 1 hand the amount of times me and my husband have left our children to go away overnight. And they are both teenagers now! I've been away on a few weekends BUT my husband has stayed home and vice versa. That poor little chap - no wonder he lashes out, he's trying to cope with his emotions which must be all over the place. The guilt? Do me a favour Rach....

What about lu and I, have they not been offered a weekend trip in the caravan of love.?
I dunno why they would buy one that only sleeps the golden children. What an awful thing to do, pick only certain children to go away.🤬

Last edited:
Well that’s going to be fun and games, Sloshy trying to prove he is Alpha the whole time to show up Seb. I’m not sure why S wants to spend any time with them really, sounds like a nightmare.

Reactions: 37
Had a visit from EH, funny that cos it’s been mentioned on here last week that she would need to be registered and EH would have to make sure there was FSA guidance… thick twit.!!!
And of course the EH inspector said it was the best, most lushest set up they'd ever seen and became Rancid's bestest friend ever immediately 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well that’s going to be fun and games, Sloshy trying to prove he is Alpha the whole time to show up Seb. I’m not sure why S wants to spend any time with them really, sounds like a nightmare.
I’m sure S will be well paid for the content she’ll be showing over the weekend.

Reactions: 17
Well it’s not hard to store food correctly is it? It’s not like they are preparing and cooking foo there. It would be pretty shocking if they didn’t get a good rating 🙄

Reactions: 21
So who's looking after the other 3 children as E will no doubt be with her dad!
and why can't they take W? Seb and his Gf sleep in a tent, I mean would you really want to share a campervan at night with all of those as I know I wouldn't!

I’m sure S will be well paid for the content she’ll be showing over the weekend.
She'll be flirting more with S than she will Joshua.
Wilby staying at his grans is fine. At 5 it was loved to go visit gran for sleepovers. But only if THEY wanted to.and not to palm off when we didn't want them around. And I can't think of one time inviting some kids and not the other. Especially when younger.

Bloody hell 30 years later my own parents still invite us all if it was more a "holiday". or if it was arranged off the cuff after just speaking to one of us,or one sib was seeing our parents. us others would always no we were welcome. It's never ones invited over the others ever. That's now, it certainly never happened when we all still lived at home.
I find it ridiculously funny to even try and imagine my mum coming in and saying " right we are taking your sister away.your staying here ok." duck off.

have they said where they are off too this weekend. I'm off camping again down on the south coast 😂

I doubt they will the same area as its still quite a way for them but you never know :eek:

Reactions: 8
Why does the girlfriend need to be there instead of the 3 year old?
If I was her mum no chance would I have her staying in a van with creepy old slosh in his booty shorts and plastic sun visor looking like Jimmy Saville 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My thoughts and prayers go out to Seb's Girlfriend at this difficult time 🫶. I don't know if this idea is sit com worthy or the start of a Greek Tragedy. Either way, god bless her. I think Wibble is best left at home tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I haven’t been on this thread for ages.. since PayPalgate… lol. But I can remember her pregnant with W desperate for a boy. She’s just popped up on the socials with W going to school in bunches with long hair looking like her daughters lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
have they said where they are off too this weekend. I'm off camping again down on the south coast 😂

I doubt they will the same area as its still quite a way for them but you never know :eek:
My guess is St Ives as sloshy was asking for restaurant recommendations the other day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.