PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I dno what Edie’s dad’s family are like but she’s defo a happy child there. Why would a parent want to stop her own child being happy with their other parent. Really pisses me off. Even if you hate them just be civil for your child.

Reactions: 34
Who do we think she is referring to in this comment about where the green and yellow sofa went? I think it was the green and yellow one in that room wasn’t it?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yesterdays q & a
Okay so Rachael had an affair with Vanessa's Husband and 23 years later, after she has been split up from that Husband herself for 13 years. Vanessa has had to instruct a solicitor to send her what sounds like a cease & desist letter because of her bullying and threats to her daughters? But Edie's Paternal family are "unsafe?"

I'd be really careful discussing Edie's custody and contact in such a disparaging manner if I was her. I would say that Edie's Dad has an arsenal of people with legitimate experiences of the dark side of her as a person just sitting at his fingertips. Courts are not illiterate Huns on Instagram.

Reactions: 48
I think it was gifted too (not that long ago).
It was a freebie for an #ad. She did a whole time lapse of herself moving all the sections around because it was modular.

I bet it was "someone at the centre" that the sofa went to, so she could charge the CIC another £69 for delivery 🙄

Reactions: 18
That response is bloody disgusting.. at least we know she wouldn’t hold back if Slosh left.!!🙈
Maybe that "wanker of a husband" was being abused by his wife. Maybe he had paid for every single thing. Maybe he found out his wife was bleeping someone else in the woods while carrying his baby. You only ever know one side, and Ratchet only ever shows the side that makes her look like a hero.

Reactions: 58
Made me laugh out loud when Bob the Builder was walking around with oven gloves telling the camera he was going to be knocking walls out later. Rancid then filmed the ( real) builders knocking the wall out that Bob the Builder was supposed to be doing. Well done Mother Theresa for showing Bob up as a liar. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made me laugh out loud when Bob the Builder was walking around with oven gloves telling the camera he was going to be knocking walls out later. Rancid then filmed the ( real) builders knocking the wall out that Bob the Builder was supposed to be doing. Well done Mother Theresa for showing Bob up as a liar. Haha
It's part of some weird foreplay they do, where he pretends he's a super masculine builder type, and acts like he knows what he's talking about. Where in reality we all know he can't even put a tack in the wall to hang a picture on. He did it all the time with the other renovations they did, pissing about with tools and using words he doesn't understand, all while Ratchet films it and snorts at him because the thought of him picking up a drill and not putting it through his own hand is hilarious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair - they always do this because it’s well know that Josh is useless at DIY. They were being ironic. It a game they play whenever work is being done

Reactions: 10
That response is bloody disgusting.. at least we know she wouldn’t hold back if Slosh left.!!🙈
---
So professional.

I don't believe for a minute she gave it away to anyone.

She sold her kids old football boots for £3 a pair. No way have she given someone a sofa that she could have got thousands for.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.