PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll have shared that on purpose so she can now say that trolls are contacting his pre school and she's not even able to share a preschool video without being targeted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could someone do a similar video to the one @Queeniebee did exposing all her blatant lies about her 'work' and all her lies in general? There must be enough evidence of her contradicting herself. I'm not very good at these sort of things so wouldn't know where to start.x
Another good one would be clips of the raffle ads and then clips of her begging for stuff like prams and mattresses etc or something that shows simplistically how she coins it in but never provides for any of the women.

Reactions: 22
Another good one would be clips of the raffle ads and then clips of her begging for stuff like prams and mattresses etc or something that shows simplistically how she coins it in but never provides for any of the women.
Or the one of her saying she might take out a loan to pay for Gangsta Granny to have surgery because they're "living on fresh air", then a week later dropping £55k on a camper van 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just watching TM and lady has a 3 roomed shop supplying school uniform in a clothes bank. Wait for this to be its next project….. oh wait, Tried that for a week and she discovered kids only need new uniform a couple of days a year🤡
Yeah what happened to the room of clothes!?? Given what people accuse her of you would think she would be showing empty rails and mentioning how much she has given away… but she can’t as it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 17
Does she seriously think that when S gets to school the teacher will have time to do his hair.?? But how is this allowed.? They’re not even allowed the big nurse in schools now because of contact…🤷🏼‍♀️

This brats face says everything 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sorry meant W😂
And nit nurse, not big before I get smacked with the you can’t describe nurses as big😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
these video idea's are great, she will be fuming about them. I'd happily share if they were posted to tik tok etc.

poor PA Jo trying to relax on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So after announcing that people phone up her kids schools and make up allegations that’s why she can’t post about W preschool… she’s just shared a post, naming his preschool🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
She wants people to ring them. She’s lacking the attention it brings

Reactions: 17
these video idea's are great, she will be fuming about them. I'd happily share if they were posted to tik tok etc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I wouldn't want to put up with the tit she does for whatever ridiculous overinflated salary Racket pays her!

Reactions: 18
Urgh E was about to spit that chewing gum out of the window before the vid cut. They’re being dragged up

Reactions: 24
I will never get bored of watching that video. It definitely shows the real her!
---
Just saw that post she shared. She is so bleeping thick. Pretty sure she shouldn't be sharing that!
And you never share bleeping kids! Dv professional is she duck. First thing you learn as a parent never mind someone actively protecting people is you never share children,anything identifiable. It puts kids at huge risk. Certain schools with particularly vulnerable children xant even photo plays or sports days all.
---
Urgh E was about to spit that chewing gum out of the window before the vid cut. They’re being dragged up
And smutting.pouting.saliva sucking the way she fondels her hair when she speaks...ugh. its so tik tok instagram inappropriate. Mimic of her surroundings too no doubt.
---

New instagram called dickheads unmasked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And you never share bleeping kids! Dv professional is she duck. First thing you learn as a parent never mind someone actively protecting people is you never share children,anything identifiable. It puts kids at huge risk. Certain schools with particularly vulnerable children xant even photo plays or sports days all.
We are only allowed to share our own children on our social medias if taking photos of them at school events, a mum I know took a picture of her child with other kids in the background, uploaded it to SM and she got a call to ask to either remove or black the other children out as one was in foster care.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We are only allowed to share our own children on our social medias if taking photos of them at school events, a mum I know took a picture of her child with other kids in the background, uploaded it to SM and she got a call to ask to either remove or black the other children out as one was in foster care.
To answer your Qu from earlier; you didn’t show in the list of posts liked but I’m not sure if tattle shows everything in the list (if your profile is private maybe it doesn’t)
I suspect the person has 2 profiles on here due to usernames being linked but not related to any influencers etc.
Sorry I don’t want to be mega cryptic but also don’t want to send everyone hounding a user without any solid evidence, it could all be innocent

Reactions: 4
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I wouldn't want to put up with the tit she does for whatever ridiculous overinflated salary Racket pays her!
Me neither. I don't know if I just lead a sheltered life or what, but that aggression, name calling and constant conflict can not be the norm for most people surely? I know you never know what goes on behind closed doors, but I don't know anyone that lives like that. If me and Mr Wotsit bicker over anything i have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach as i hate conflict and falling out with people, it must be like walking on eggshells all the time in that house waiting for the next kick off.

Reactions: 26
I am sorry. I can’t get my head around them eating their breakfast on the way to school and not being ready. Two adults there getting two kids ready and still can’t seem to do it right. It’s embarrassing and even more embarrassing if she is creating it for content !
If i was the teacher I would refuse to do the hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Me neither. I don't know if I just lead a sheltered life or what, but that aggression, name calling and constant conflict can not be the norm for most people surely? I know you never know what goes on behind closed doors, but I don't know anyone that lives like that. If me and Mr Wotsit bicker over anything i have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach as i hate conflict and falling out with people, it must be like walking on eggshells all the time in that house waiting for the next kick off.
Nothing is normal in that house. Most people choose to live with someone they actually like, Rabies and Sloshua don't seem to like each other very much, and they don't particularly like the kids either (apart from Ratchet's clear favouritism for Bratsy). It's no wonder none of the older ones want to spend any time there and would rather be round other people's houses, or out on the streets. I imagine having Rasputin around is very draining, you'd be constantly on eggshells in case she's in a bad mood and blows up, you'd be conscious that whatever you're doing, she can pop up filming at any second, she 100% will throw the fact she earns all the money in their faces if anyone dares say anything to her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.