PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but those pigtails are ridiculous. Nothing wrong with boys having long hair but it's like they are looking for a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wonder if she is copying Stacey Solomon with the long hair on a boy. Rex has had his hair cut. But the Ingham boy has straggly long hair too.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the clip of Willy going to pre school. That is one really bright little boy. She can stamp her feet as much as she wants to but he does not need an EHCP. He needs boundaries and thats down to them. Josh is definitely the only one who does any sort of parenting with him

Reactions: 34
NON VERBAL 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
That little boy is as bright as a button. Why is she constantly complaining about him 😢

Reactions: 30
Sooner or later shes going to stop saying non verbal and starter referring to him as non binary. Anything for attention, the twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've thought for some time now that she's setting up a situation that IF she and Josh did break up, Wibble will live with Josh. It sounds cynical I know but everything she's done in the last few months has been to demonstrate that she can't cope with his needs but Josh can. She fundamentally has very little bond with him.

She'd take the girls and Seb.

Reactions: 37
Is the next step going to be oh Wilby wants to be a girl?
The staff at the nursery did his hair in pigtails yesterday when Sloshy and Ratshit “didn’t have time”. Guessing he liked them and just wanted them in again.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but there is no way that at 17 I’d want to sleep in a camper van on a pop up bed about 3 feet from my boyfriends parents! In a separate tent yes, but not sharing a camper!

And if they are in a separate tent, as we’ve not seen them away yet so don’t know, then that means there would be space in the camper for W and even I or L? Guessing the parents want a more ‘grown up’ piss up smoking weed by a camp fire?!

Reactions: 34
Wilby is a very clever little boy, I’d go as far as saying if they still used the term he’d fall into high functioning /Asperger diagnosis, my daughter is nearly 15 and was exactly…..EXACTLY like Wilby at his age , she’s such a clever young lady she will no doubt get A grade GCSEs or 8 or 9 whatever they are now lol 🙈…..my daughter was obsessed like Wilby is hers was shopkins though not dinosaurs , she lashed out as a young un but that’s calmed over the years, don’t get me wrong she has her moments and as a teenager they are way scarier than any 4 year old outbursts. Wilby needs boundaries and structure in his daily life , the only structure I see with him at minute is his schooling, I have spent three nights in nearly 15 years away from my daughter, she has an older sister so used to older kids being in the house similar to wilby in fact from all I’ve seen of wilby he prefers older people around him same as my daughter.
my daughter never needed a EHCP in place at school, she needed a lot of support but usually with changes new school years, new teachers etc etc , she has a learning support who checks in with her regularly but as time has gone on she’s needed less and less support, there’s no way that little boy needs an EHCP

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry, but there is no way that at 17 I’d want to sleep in a camper van on a pop up bed about 3 feet from my boyfriends parents! In a separate tent yes, but not sharing a camper!

And if they are in a separate tent, as we’ve not seen them away yet so don’t know, then that means there would be space in the camper for W and even I or L? Guessing the parents want a more ‘grown up’ piss up smoking weed by a camp fire?!
Me neither, my son is the same age and when he came with us last time he bought his own little pup tent to put next to us as he wanted his own space.

Reactions: 8
How cute is little Wilby! Why can't she just for once say how proud she is of him, not whinge about him being the non verbal, level 3 child that he's not. He will absolutely thrive at school with the right support. Don't see an issue with the bunches, sometimes it's easier just to go with the flow with a 3 year old, additional needs or not, they are not know for being the most reasonable of humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How come Katie is now flavour of the month? What has happened that she is Raqs latest obsession? Nothing is ever black and white with this lot 🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
How come Katie is now flavour of the month? What has happened that she is Raqs latest obsession? Nothing is ever black and white with this lot 🤔🤔
She’s either related to someone that Rachel can’t stand and vice versa OR she’s seeing a young, impressionable girl that she can love bomb and manipulate into worshipping her.
The whole thing is weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.