PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been mentioned before but I don’t think she has that. Often MBP is due to parents wanting to keep their child completely reliant on them and in their lives. In R’s case it’s purely a money making exercise and to keep herself relatable and the victim character she’s designed herself to be.
Yep, just like in the recent (private) report she shared about Wobble - lots of "parents said" "Josh said", not much evidence of the health professional observing his behaviours. She won't have an excuse for her tit parenting if he loses his level 3 status 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saying…. Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.
I’ve always said this. When my youngest was born she was in hospital quite a bit, There was another lady who was also on the ward, always asking questions about why everyone was there.
One day she asked what was wrong with my little one and I bent the truth slightly, (I mean we were still having tests so was sure, so not lying).
The next day I heard her telling another lady on the ward that her daughter was being checked for what my daughter had. 😱
Dangerous women out there, I told the nurses and SS were there within hours.

I definitely think Rachet expands the truth,
She’s managed a whole weekend so far not mentioning him not having an EHCP, But there’s still time😂😂😂😂 (not that she will read it here)🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep, just like in the recent (private) report she shared about Wobble - lots of "parents said" "Josh said", not much evidence of the health professional observing his behaviours. She won't have an excuse for her tit parenting if he loses his level 3 status 🤥
It’s disgraceful that she shared that report, but not surprising at all. I recently had to complete a report about my child who is ND, I also had to include a copy of the assessment and diagnosis report. Even penning some of the more challenging behaviours and sharing the diagnosis with another professional agency, and even only on a need to know basis, made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. I felt sad that other people, despite the fact they are only using that information for professional purposes, are privy to such sensitive information about my child particularly around their behaviours (even though I know there’s no judgement). I just don’t know how she shares with thousands upon thousands of strangers. Her poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's a whole outfit and he's been forced to wear it a few times now. Even the fashion in the 1970s wasn't this bad. She did a shout out for the company that made it and looks like it's mainly baby/girls clothes and not for almost 4 year old boys.
View attachment 2295708
just imagine if he was able to sit at a table with his family at meal times. We’ve all seen him in his room with a plate of food. Sat at a pub table with a tablet or phone in his face with crisps and cola.

this boy isn’t as extreme on the autism spectrum as she’s been saying. I say this from very much experience.
---
Just saying…. Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.
disagree with this.

he’s clearly on the spectrum, won’t go over all the signs but what I will say is she’s attention bleep.
In every way.
It brings her that rush of support and “poor you” that she craves. Everything is poor me.

my daughter got diagnosed 3 months ago and I’ve told 2 people. I don’t need anyone else’s opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a ‘friend’ on fb who has a self diagnosed autistic child. This mum reminds me of Rach in that everything that happens to this child is down to being neurodiverse. She uses all the buzzwords and criticises school constantly for “failing” her child. All of this is posted on her business page! I don’t understand these parents who monetise their children and post all their business for anyone to view 😩

I only share my child’s diagnosis with people who need to know. It’s not my diagnosis. Poor Wilby as he grows up and realises that none of his childhood was private.

• Sad
She needs to get THE duck away from James/Stories About Autism because he is everything she isn’t with his boys

Reactions: 7
She’s becoming so irrelevant now and she knows it. She’s desperately trying to come up with new content that hasn’t been done loads of times before hence talking about life with teens. What she doesn’t get is that the reason people don’t talk about their teens vaping, taking drugs, underage sex etc is because it shouldn’t be talked about and especially not in a way that makes it ok so she can be the cool mum. This is the stuff of nightmares for most parents and I for one would be horrified if I found one of my younger side of teens was doing any of the above and I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it even for a fml moment. I am no prude btw Rach I simply respect my children and they respect me which is something that doesn’t seem to exist in that house

Reactions: 23
Bratsy is one nasty witch. I'm sure your correct.
She’s going to be one of ‘them’ isn’t she? Constantly talking about how amazing travelling was and these people she met while travelling and how life changing travelling was. Ignoring that it was a long holiday and she spent about 2 days of it alone!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.