PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she seriously think that when S gets to school the teacher will have time to do his hair.?? But how is this allowed.? They’re not even allowed the big nurse in schools now because of contact…🤷🏼‍♀️

This brats face says everything 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She’s copying that Gemma Alster (I think that’s her name!) who’s daughter (not sure about naming the child on here) wasn’t letting her to her hair before nursery but then nursery manage to get really intricate styles in the bairn’s hair. Guaranteed.

Reactions: 6
Yesterdays q & a
bleeping hell. Why? She has no brakes at all.
I hope Es Nan stands up to her again, she really rattles her doesn’t she 🤣
Also insinuating that when Es at an age she’ll no longer be seeing her dads side of the family. What the actual duck.
Run Jo. Run. 💩 is going to hit the fan 🤞🏻🤣

Edited to add: Will we all be privy to Sebs gf periods as well. I’d be raging that she’s even mentioned her.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
God, shes obsessed! People are allowed to dislike you Racheal with an extra E! Grow up!!!!

Reactions: 35
these video idea's are great, she will be fuming about them. I'd happily share if they were posted to tik tok etc.

poor PA Jo trying to relax on holiday 😂
If I figure out how to save a video, I’ll happily do it x

Reactions: 8
She uses language like “unsafe” to gas light the huns, they think there’s more going on, in reality E’s nan probably just dislikes R for all the crap she put her son through which is understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Edie is definitely being told things about her dad's side of the family to get her away from them. 0 doubt about that.
Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Edie is definitely being told things about her dad's side of the family to get her away from them. 0 doubt about that.
Poor kid.
I agree with you. They’ll be oozing poison into that young girls head. I also think Raq puts clips of E online just to wind her dads family up. She’s a witch

Reactions: 37
Poor kid.
Totally on brand for Racket. She tried to stop him seeing E when she was a baby, he had to take her through court to get his access, she's probably been fuming about it for years. She doesn't like to lose or not get her own way. Maybe if she hadn't been banging Silky Penis Steve in the woods while she was pregnant with Ann's grandchild, maybe she'd like her a bit more 🤷 you can't treat people like tit and expect them to still think you're amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Poor kid.
I no. This actually has me really worried. Because do not under estimate how much a child can be groomed or manipulated. and then the added need for a mother's attention or love, to what they go on to believe via said mother.
---
I agree with you. They’ll be oozing poison into that young girls head. I also think Raq puts clips of E online just to wind her dads family up. She’s a witch
Funny how she only puts that comment behind a pay wall aswell

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This one is for you R, especially don’t write a book on their mistakes, their digital footprint is already enough to hinder their futures thanks to you, they don’t need it in hard copy too 😕 some things just aren’t worth the money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s copying that Gemma Alster (I think that’s her name!) who’s daughter (not sure about naming the child on here) wasn’t letting her to her hair before nursery but then nursery manage to get really intricate styles in the bairn’s hair. Guaranteed.
I love Gemma and her daughter Gigi! She's such a good mum unlike our rach

Reactions: 2
This one is for you R, especially don’t write a book on their mistakes, their digital footprint is already enough to hinder their futures thanks to you, they don’t need it in hard copy too 😕 some things just aren’t worth the money.
But then rat face wouldn’t get any attention would she?

Reactions: 9
Why when u have all the followers would u show the name of your sons Pre School?
She is the worst parent ever.
The worst thing is, her & Josh think there good parents?!

That video montage is brilliant. Showing rancids most disgusting side.

Reactions: 23
Those Q&A answers were bullshit. I read it as the unsafe adults were her, the sacked copper, Brats and Seb. Edie's dad and family will have a harder time shortly when Edie is a demanding teenager and Ratshit throws money at her instead of disciplining her.
duck sake 😒

Reactions: 17
She’s already alienated 4 of those 6 children from their other parent. She’s trying to do the same with Edie but her paternal family do not conform to what Rachel wants.

Reactions: 35
She’s already alienated 4 of those 6 children from their other parent. She’s trying to do the same with Edie but her paternal family do not conform to what Rachel wants.
Not only from their other parent, also from siblings. She's abusive, isolating them from people that may help them see that is all part of it isn't it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.