PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said social worker should go back to social work school to learn that when children are inpatients they tend to be well looked after when it’s their birthday regardless of their parents financial situation and really don’t need to beg for presents.
I do though think this latest scam is as fake as when slosha shouted Lula for her tea !!

Reactions: 16
Did she say "Little boy" for effect to get purses opening? Or has she just raised the age now. Yesterdays post made me think he was very young. (It doesn't matter, just such a sketchy play on words 🙄)

She's gaged how many will still donate and is now going in for the vouchers. I'd say I'm about 75% sure that Patchwork will be dissolved in September.
Why was I under the impression she said he was 4, now he’s 13?😅Shes quite happy to let her 13 year olds run riot but this one is classed as a “little boy” 🤔
ETA: Think I might have confused it with a post I read on Facebook hah

Reactions: 13
Did she say "Little boy" for effect to get purses opening? Or has she just raised the age now. Yesterdays post made me think he was very young. (It doesn't matter, just such a sketchy play on words 🙄)

She's gaged how many will still donate and is now going in for the vouchers. I'd say I'm about 75% sure that Patchwork will be dissolved in September.
Just catching up... I'm intrigued 🤔 why September? Its obvious the tat shop is shutting but why is she closing the others?

Reactions: 5
Look at W, sharing and taking turns. I reckon he’s going to be your downfall Rach 🤭
Lots of social ques being met there with him playing .. taking turns, working with other child , problem solving , retrieving and celebrating, having fun , understanding concept of the toy /game !

You are right though he will be her downfall as telling the truth and sticking to the rules are an Autistic trait

Reactions: 22
Nite to self mKe everything Wilby Does something to do with his nd self. No he's just pointing to rain that is not a boy "not coping"... No he's jut trying new foods. The difference between the other little boy enjoying and immersed in his food though.and there's wilbsssss taking no notice just face pinned to his screen.
Ooo careful Rachel. Wilbys snuggling up to someone he doesn't no.and is sleeping.

Reactions: 4
Yay lets set up a game for them to fire things towards others tents. They seriously have no social awareness.

Reactions: 10
I cannot get over that social worker shitfest. Cancer child social workers literally have so much access,to every point of that child's life. from the most personal of health records they will speak to doctors they will speak to everyone involved to coordinate the "New Normal" as its referred to. They care for a child with cancer, they can help you do everything.from getting care they need for the family, for the siblings that they can be there to coordinate between doctors, they can get accommodation for when their have been treatment. they will be there all the way through from the very first moment your diagnosed, throughout. then how to handle treatment, to even after with what comes next.
They have access and will know every private detail in that child's life. For a social worker to be sharing any of that, even that they have a child on their books is gross.and my god, I just shiver with even thinking you can do that. Or ever would!
you don't. you don't share any details that could link anything. you don't talk about your cases with anyone not family not friends no one.
You have a whole set of colleagues in your department that will look after you if you need to talk or share for your own well-being. but you never ever would allow anything pertaining to that child to be shared on social media ever.
Oh and there are whole organisations set up to help.with everything.
---
who is the lady shes tagging as the birthday girl today? she features alot. whats the background there?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yay lets set up a game for them to fire things towards others tents. They seriously have no social awareness.
To be fair if I was camping next to them and saw 2 little boys playing and having fun I wouldn't mind them doing it towards my tent. I get that it would be irritating to some people though

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something here as I can't see what's funny?
Just noticed the massive blooper in this, oops Rach!
HUN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just catching up... I'm intrigued 🤔 why September? Its obvious the tat shop is shutting but why is she closing the others?
She said earlier this week that Patchwork was operating at a loss and when they can't make wages, she'll end it. So looking at the income streams into Patchwork and knowing how staff are paid, makes me think September will be the month she can't make wages.

She said the store wasn't making sales. The store is the brick shop and the online shop, therefore Patchwork (as a whole,) is not getting any income from that.

She's only had two grants in 2 years from the Lottery and the Council. She's very vocal about how she can't get them. So there is no income there.

Fundraising from others seems to have stopped. She's doing a monthly raffle that brings in 1-4k depending on how it goes. But sales from raffles is getting sparse as people don't tend to take part every time. That's just common sense.

In terms of Patchwork's income, I can't see anything changing soon shop sales etc because business isn't booming for anyone right now. Consumerism tends to drop over the summer holidays for none supermarkets and none essential shops as well.

In terms of spending. I recall when Emily left, the staff had a system in place where they are paid a reduced amount throughout the year, so they can have school holidays off with pay. So she will have already budgeted July & August in staff costs. She rarely opens The Woman's Centre in the holidays, so she won't have big bills for July/ Aug. Therefore it makes sense to keep the facade as long as possible (Especially when scrounging gift cards.) Though in September, she'll be back up to paying max wages and supposed mass costs at the actual centre keeping it all open. So it makes business sense to shut it down before September's wages due.

That £8k she said she gave she owed. It was the vets bill and in the CIC companies house statement. She won't put her own money in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why has she turned it around saying that he misses his little playmate, Now she’s worked out he’s just realised he has 1 week left with his little mate… blimey, he’s getting cleverer by the day, Maybe he’ll recognise his own family next..clown.!!!

That is just a tired kid, not someone pining for his best mate of this week🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Why has she turned it around saying that he misses his little playmate, Now she’s worked out he’s just realised he has 1 week left with his little mate… blimey, he’s getting cleverer by the day, Maybe he’ll recognise his own family next..clown.!!!

Pick him up, hug him, tell him he'll see his friend soon & then distract him with a game or something!! Not our rach she'll film him distraught for all the huns. That poor kid 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 42

She actually invents trauma for them and tells them that's what it is doesn't she 🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
My childs sobbing what should I do? I know I'll throw a camera in his face, prime footage for the huns. Wouldn't dream of actually doing something constructive like I don't know comforting said child privately!
Does anyone else think the other family planned to stay till Sunday but realised quickly what a tit show they were becoming embroiled in and left early?

Reactions: 30
Get your bleeping phone out of that poor kids face and give him a cuddle!! 🤬 of all the tit parenting she does that has pissed me right off! That poor kid, you do not need to film that! Not once I have I thought to film my kids when they’re upset!
never mind the fact that level 3 non verbal Wilbur who doesn’t know who his family are is quite clearly telling her he misses someone!

Reactions: 28
Honestly the amount she projects of her own thoughts on to W is ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️ just to create some drama, it’s like those Wildlife Docs where they narrate the emotional storylines 😂 it gets the huns more invested in her “story” I’m amazed they are staying another night though without the friends. It’s always like they always need the distraction of someone else outside of the family unit rather than their own company/family as then they realise they’ll how empty their relationship is.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.