PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower with her lies and scams, she always manages to surpass herself. A fake email from a pretend social worker about a child with cancer is reaching a whole new low

Reactions: 25
Don't want to give much away but I've years of working in this field of work & that email/text has broken GDPR. All councils have strict gdpr rules & any correspondence outside of said council has to be sent securely and anonymised & is not to be shared outside of the recipient!
I agree that she's on the beg for herself/Wilby.
I actually feel like emailing Torbay council and making them aware of this! It's disgusting g that she's begging for gifts! X

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is he blocking out the number plate, Rach has already shared it🤷🏻‍♀️
All the money they've spent on gear but can't buy a table.
IMG_9814.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I actually feel like emailing Torbay council and making them aware of this! It's disgusting g that she's begging for gifts! X
Another poster said they're aware of FB posts about the child. If they're identifiable from that message that's a breach of confidentiality.

Reactions: 17
Do they even like each other at this point? Honestly, why would people pay £5 a month to hear more of that 🤯 just to avoid the trolls being arseholes? (Still waiting for proof of this hole-ness Rach.)
There are no trolls, Rach just uses them as an excuse to get people to pay into Patreon so they can get exclusive content because it’s gripping stuff and the huns can’t wait to see what type of bleeping bird flies past their bedroom window next..
‘Tune in for next weeks episode when Josh thinks he sees a pigeon on the neighbours roof’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#Title suggestion-A new low for the Torbay Scammer, scamming for gifts for a child with cancer, Rancid you absolute W⚓

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is Edie sleeping in her dress, poor child must be freezing. Talk about all the gear but no idea🤡
I’ll be making enquiries on Monday to my friend who works in Exeter hospital. Everything about this is so wrong, But the huns seeing that post won’t think ahead and think she’s conning anyone🫣🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Typing the words Torbay cancer into Facebook brings up this shite. She changes her life story more often than the weather, this is where she forgot she had her own bedsit. Like the time she used that very triggering story of one of Slosh's 'friends' to sell some trainers, maybe this should be her next angle. But will forget again that she attacked someone with cancer.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Using a child with cancer really is the lowest you can get too!! My company regularly supports make a wish and other cancer charities particularly the Royal Marsden as it’s just round the corner from our office, we actually see people and families devastated by cancer and it’s shocking utterly shocking that this jumped up bleep is cashing in on it!!!
using your own children is something none of us can control but somebodies poorly child really is a whole new low she is really the lowest of the low of human kind.

Just an idea but what if they’ve taken Issac’s phone because the ‘bad choices’ he was making was having contact with his mum. I really am hoping he has a burner phone and is in contact with her.
I have a video of her sneering at Seb who claims to know nothing about GG’s famous Malteser cake, that’s been around for years, but it’s too large to upload and I’ve no idea how to make it smaller. Any tips?

• Heart
Why cant someone invent a weather app so that wannabe campers can check it before they set off? Oh hang on a sec.......... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone see Emily's reel from 2 days ago? Paid lunch at the ivy. Bet Rach I'd fuming she's getting better AD deals then she'll ever get.

Can you imagine the outfit she'd turn up in 😬
And the Lincoln Shaws (also on the toxic pile) are enjoying a PR / paid for trip to Disney Paris
---
Why is he blocking out the number plate, Rach has already shared it🤷🏻‍♀️
All the money they've spent on gear but can't buy a table.
View attachment 2293154
I think it was on paetron that seb broke the table leg last weekend 🤔

Reactions: 12
Today’s revelation, Wibble tries new food cos he sees someone else eating it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he’d eaten at the table at the same time his family did then he would have done this earlier. She really hasn’t a clue how to raise kids at any age 🙄

Reactions: 46
Why is she saying Wilby 'isn't coping' with the van getting wet, he literally just point at it ?

Reactions: 22
Good to see that Wobble's level 3 autism has done a runner for the weekend again, and it's safe enough for him to sleep with the camper van door open without putting himself in danger! (y)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.