PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that Rachel Hambleton cannot write a decent book (or a sentence), despite being a "Sunday Times Bestseller" 🙄.
He first and second book were almost the same and her 3rd book, the worst of the 3, was similar, but discussed the sex lives of some of her biological & stolen children. It also insulted her parents and siblings. Surely she's bled the Patchwork family, her childhood trauma and her make believe domestic abuse dry?
But, she still has her youngest unwanted and unloved child to make a lot of money from.
She has the story of Wibble, her level 3, non verbal, violent, autistic son to sell.
"Wilbur and his dinosaurs go on a magical camper van adventure".
The magic dinosaurs help him to speak and they have wonderful adventures every night when his uncaring and evil parents are off their tits, snorting talc 'n' powder, fairy dust and drinking magic ginger beer.
One small paragraph on each page and a half decent illustrator is all that's needed.
She can self publish.
Again 🙄.
Distribute the books to all her (not) besties in the Instagram world and fund another book tour.
Watch this space.
Hi Rachel.
bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For a non verbal, level 3 autistic child, he’s done very well at communicating his worries to his absolute cockwomble of a mother! She’s making a mockery out of anyone raising genuine non verbal autistic children! How do her followers not see this?!
And regarding the teen issues, I agree it’s hard work, and yeah sometimes teenagers can be asshats, but she’s cracking on like she’s the only mother in the world that’s had to deal with teens making bad choices. I went through hell and back with my eldest, and not once did I broadcast it to strangers on the internet! Those kids are a product of their environment, and that’s the top and bottom of it!
Used to work night shifts when mine were teens and many a time there’d be a few tears shed between me and my friend also going through it, but we’d cry, give each other our thoughts and ideas, have a hug, then we’d have a laugh and move on. Teenagers have existed since forever and each generation has its own different challenges, yes this is a tough one with the internet and you’d think it would make her so much more vigilant it’s Edie and how she parents her, yet she’s just repeating mistake after mistake while she wails and moans and throws herself a pity party for one.

Reactions: 17
That child fingering and slavering over the salad was vile. Does none of her circle think to teach manners 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Besides being an opportunity for Insta content to film a crying child, I think Rachel is afraid to pick up Wilby and comfort him in case he rejects her and turns into the infamous "violent" child and it won't be on camera. You only ever see her cuddling him when he is nearly asleep at silly o clock at night in front of the TV and docile.

She cuddles her phone more than her own child .

I mean, Josh was in the background of that and he didn't give Wilby a hug either. Just watched his wife filming .

So sad.

Reactions: 31
My eldest was 13 when I was first diagnosed with cancer and she was awful! She put up a wall up and acted all strong but really she just wanted to scream and cry but instead she lashed out and was horrible to both me and her siblings! There's was many of times I wanted to throttle her for the things she said but I didn't I remained calm (whilst throwing up in a bucket after treatment) eventually that wall fell down and I listened to her worries and let her lay on me and cry thinking she was going to lose her mum whilst all I wanted to do was be left alone and sleep or rest because my body ached! What I didn't do was ignore them or shoved a camera in her face because I thought it may get me content! I had to put me aside, my feeing my worries and everything else because although I was going through hell the first thing as a MOTHER was to protect my children and their feeling, I didn't lie to my children I told them from day one what was happening but being a mum we don't get time to be by ourselves!
Rachel actually has no knowledge of how to parent! She'd rather make a few quid than think "you know what let's not film him having a melt down let's cuddle him and comfort him to show I do understand"
Teenagers are hard and especially if something is happening at home that can cause a teenager to go off the rails but hers is just down to neglect and bad parenting with no boundaries!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It looks like his feet are too small for those sandals so he has to curl his toes to fit🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone else wondering how long she’s going to put up with the good old British weather and camping😂😂😂😂
I bet the van will be sold by the end of the summer. It was definitely a purchase for Josh to make up for some of her behaviour but you can tell she loathes it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet the van will be sold by the end of the summer. It was definitely a purchase for Josh to make up for some of her behaviour but you can tell she loathes it 😂
Just about to say the same! Once the good weather goes it won't be used. Do they still have one of there cars too? X

Reactions: 5
Just about to say the same! Once the good weather goes it won't be used. Do they still have one of there cars too? X
Yeah I think they still have one of the volvos. That makes it additionally confusing that Josh uses the campervan to take Wobble to school 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I think they still have one of the volvos. That makes it additionally confusing that Josh uses the campervan to take Wobble to school 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's why I asked because he uses the camper to drive in the day when they not away! . Probably trying to show off and look masculine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if i was R i’d be worried that he’d use the opportunity to entice another mistress into the campervan… he’s too old to be do it in the woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure one of you will have said this already but I've only just dipped in after, you know... life... but can qe all spare a minute after Ratchet shared proof if how challenging life can be when our level 3 autistic children aren't coping... horrific 🙄
Screenshot_20230709_094053_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
if i was R i’d be worried that he’d use the opportunity to entice another mistress into the campervan… he’s too old to be do it in the woods.
I wouldn't be suprised if she has a tracker on it! She's probably on the phone to him when he's 10 mins late from the school run 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be suprised if she has a tracker on it! She's probably on the phone to him when he's 10 mins late from the school run 😂
Imagine being the head parking up
Outside school in that taking up 2 spaces just to feel like a man!

Reactions: 15
What the holy duck are those 🤦🏼‍♀️
An amusing distraction that I zoomed in on because I did not want to invade the personal space of a three year old in distress, crying his eyes out being recorded like he was an exhibit in a zoo.

Eating, sleeping, crying, playing, it's utterly ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️. The best one was "What shampoo do you use on a three year olds hair?" Huns are insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.