PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just see an over tired toddler who has had too much sun and fresh air and needs his bed !
Exactly. He has reacted like 99% of children would of that age in that situation.

What most parents would do would be to comfort and distract them, not stick a camera in their face.

Reactions: 17
Why has she turned it around saying that he misses his little playmate, Now she’s worked out he’s just realised he has 1 week left with his little mate… blimey, he’s getting cleverer by the day, Maybe he’ll recognise his own family next..clown.!!!

That is just a tired kid, not someone pining for his best mate of this week🤬
Her BS captions aside… why would you even share this photo in the first place? Poor boy. Needs a hug not bleeping photos for thousands to see!

Reactions: 13
Wow Wilby who doesnt know who his family are and cant tell her how hes feeling is crying about his friend going home. He misses him, he wants to go to the park with him and wants to play with tiny dinosaurs with him. Hes your biggest chrrrrolllllllll babes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
Pick him up, hug him, tell him he'll see his friend soon & then distract him with a game or something!! Not our rach she'll film him distraught for all the huns. That poor kid 😢
exactly ffks can you imagine how confusing it would be at any age to be upset and the person who meant to be supporting you whips out a camera in front of your face and films you! films you. lets just think what shes doing here. her son.is in tears. and shes filming him.right up in his face.
love him you stupid witch.
id be bleeping confused and it would cause bloody trauma if this is how people responded to my need for care,nurture or love.
---
Get your bleeping phone out of that poor kids face and give him a cuddle!! 🤬 of all the tit parenting she does that has pissed me right off! That poor kid, you do not need to film that! Not once I have I thought to film my kids when they’re upset!
never mind the fact that level 3 non verbal Wilbur who doesn’t know who his family are is quite clearly telling her he misses someone!
this is a child. that wont no what the duck is going on.
forget his level 3. this in itself would make a child unable to regualte and cope with emotions if this is what he gets. or understand social cues or how to come to people for care. or give care back.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wheres Edie disappeared to? Usually shes on hand to parent Wobbler while Ratfuck snorts and films and searches the internet for inspirational tit. And that bleeping Brother song, shes done it to death, duck off man!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly im in shock! My daugther is 9 in August and she would not be wearing a Dress that short especially on a camp site!
All i have seen is her saying she's struggling with I and L and then every weekend they leave them, well i have so many questions...
Who they being left with?
Are they leaving I without a phone!?
I then think would I leave my daughter whose meant to be sexually active on a weekend to get up to god knows what with god knows who?!!
I understand they have alot on with wilby but god the other kids are screaming out for attention and need parents not parents who want to be there friends and want the teens friends to think they are the 'cool parents'
Urghhhh

Gangsta granny will be palmed of with issac or mannah & her terminally ill mam with have Lula. Unless the builders are just so lush they've offered to have them 🤥😌
You know why L & I act up....because she enables them to. There are NO consequences for any of the bad behaviour those 2 display. It's also easier ( parental wise) to f**k off and leave them to get on with it, then have a snot fest rant on patrecon how hard it is to parent teen. Hmm, write a book on parenting teens my arse, she needs her head looking at !

Reactions: 16
WHY did I look at Slosh's stories??? WHY??? These should have had a trigger warning ffs 😭.

IMG_4414.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Stop the press, it seems 'level 3, def con one, non verbal, horrifically violent, punching, no clue who his family is or what bleeping day it is' Wilby knows hes only got one week left at preschool. Clever little sod isnt he???

• Haha
I just can't with this woman.
Today my ND 5 year old had a meltdown after a toy broke.
I didn't film him crying and upset, instead I said to him "do you need a cuddle?", because we practice consent. He did. Then I held him close and said to him, "I can see that has made you very sad, I'd be sad if my toy broke too. Shall we see if there's anything else we'd like to play with?". It's really not hard HUN.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For a non verbal, level 3 autistic child, he’s done very well at communicating his worries to his absolute cockwomble of a mother! She’s making a mockery out of anyone raising genuine non verbal autistic children! How do her followers not see this?!
And regarding the teen issues, I agree it’s hard work, and yeah sometimes teenagers can be asshats, but she’s cracking on like she’s the only mother in the world that’s had to deal with teens making bad choices. I went through hell and back with my eldest, and not once did I broadcast it to strangers on the internet! Those kids are a product of their environment, and that’s the top and bottom of it!

Reactions: 25
Poor Willbobby. He was clearly tired & all she does is video him. If E has gone to her dads they’ll be on their way home first thing in the morning.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.