PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look here she is struggling down another glass of fizzy cats piss. She's such a trooper. Wait Rach, don't tell me, it's apple juice you decanted into a mini prosecco bottle 🙄😂
But DAH'ling it's champagne not Prosecco. You know how her kids can tell if someone has brand names shoes or shoe zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That list seems very Wilby to me and be kind is coming home and L has used bekind trainers so vouchers for new one perhaps

Reactions: 14
Keep an eye to see if her kids magically have these items in the next few months 🤣
Yep, I'm sure a 13 year old would love some Costa vouchers! Are they asking for vouchers for patchwork Rachel now too, or is this still all for the birthday boy? Clear as mud!

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t done the big ask for donations for vouchers etc for places to go in general for those hard up over the summer holidays. It’s always hard to entertain over the 6 weeks especially if you’re struggling. Not that I encourage anyone to donate to this thief.

Reactions: 10
I have 2 teens.

Parenting teens is hard, on that I agree with her. However, you have to actively do stuff to battle through not just moan about it. You have to keep them busy, you have to do everything you can to keep them out of trouble. I spend 90% of my free time driving them here, there and everywhere to keep them busy. I cannot imagine leaving one of them (I.e. 50% of my kids) almost every weekend.

Reactions: 21
I have 2 teens.

Parenting teens is hard, on that I agree with her. However, you have to actively do stuff to battle through not just moan about it. You have to keep them busy, you have to do everything you can to keep them out of trouble. I spend 90% of my free time driving them here, there and everywhere to keep them busy. I cannot imagine leaving one of them (I.e. 50% of my kids) almost every weekend.
Same, mine are 14 and almost 13, been through trauma at the hands of their dad (as have I), one is anxious avoidant and just wants to stay home all the time, the other is completely different and I fear what he would be up to if not micro-managed. It’s relentless hard work, thankless, upsetting at times but I devote my time to it because I want my child to come out the other side a decent human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh what a surprise the vouchers are back 🤬 obviously run out so using a child with cancer to stock up. Literally no depths this women won't sink to
Why would a 13 yr old want/need Costa vouchers. Doesnt make sense to me

Reactions: 25
Typing the words Torbay cancer into Facebook brings up this shite. She changes her life story more often than the weather, this is where she forgot she had her own bedsit. Like the time she used that very triggering story of one of Slosh's 'friends' to sell some trainers, maybe this should be her next angle. But will forget again that she attacked someone with cancer.
So this footballer friend is another bestie she's saved?
Well done Rachel bubs, you're so amazin and lush 🙄.

Reactions: 8
Could it be that it’s because they’ve never offered the poor child a bacon sandwich at home because it’s not beige…. head… do you love it🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
When ever I hear “do you love it” and “oh really” I always have a little chuckle about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wooowwwwwww Wilby! Do you love it?????? Original as duck this motherfucker. Stop making a massive deal of what he eats and just let him go with his own little flow. He could see the other little boy eating, hes not blind. Shes so bleeping desperate to make something of Wilby because it earns her ££££££. The happy hands, the hair, the duck knows what. Leave that boy to flourish and he will.

Reactions: 29
So Edie & Wilby are the (un)lucky ones picked for the weekend away this week. Who is looking at for the middle two I & L? Surely if they are as problematic as she makes out it’s not fair to leave them for someone else to deal with. I mean it goes without saying the fact they bought the van that doesn’t cater for the whole family in the first place, but to keep leaving the others behind just baffles me.
Has it crossed her teeny tiny mind that the middle 2 are acting out the way they are because they want some attention from their “parents”?! Maybe if she spent some time with them, and took them away once in a while they wouldn’t be up to god knows what?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Keep an eye to see if her kids magically have these items in the next few months 🤣
Did she say "Little boy" for effect to get purses opening? Or has she just raised the age now. Yesterdays post made me think he was very young. (It doesn't matter, just such a sketchy play on words 🙄)

She's gaged how many will still donate and is now going in for the vouchers. I'd say I'm about 75% sure that Patchwork will be dissolved in September.

Reactions: 16
Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower with her lies and scams, she always manages to surpass herself. A fake email from a pretend social worker about a child with cancer is reaching a whole new low
Best case scenario is that it’s genuine and this so called social worker is happy to risk her job just for attention and a share from the twit head. Not great however you look at it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.