PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby sleeping above the gruesome twosome gives me anxiety. I’d be worried he would fall out.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me but I feel B is going to be an even bigger witch when she comes back, giving it large about her travels and her independence. I worry that T is going to get the brunt of it when she’s already in a bad place 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 47
They stayed at a site that was approximately 3 miles away from their house, but still couldn't bring L&I.

When they stayed at ladram bay last year, they all had to drive home every day so he could tend to his birds.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sure one of you will have said this already but I've only just dipped in after, you know... life... but can qe all spare a minute after Ratchet shared proof if how challenging life can be when our level 3 autistic children aren't coping... horrific 🙄View attachment 2295059
I almost ss this too! Just look at him “not coping” he’s so distressed that he smiling and acting normal 😱 🙃

Just got to add WTF are those hideous knicker/shorts she’s but on Wilby? Looks like something you’d see in a Victorian bit of a museum

Reactions: 18
I almost ss this too! Just look at him “not coping” he’s so distressed that he smiling and acting normal 😱 🙃

Just got to add WTF are those hideous knicker/shorts she’s but on Wilby? Looks like something you’d see in a Victorian bit of a museum
It's a whole outfit and he's been forced to wear it a few times now. Even the fashion in the 1970s wasn't this bad. She did a shout out for the company that made it and looks like it's mainly baby/girls clothes and not for almost 4 year old boys.
IMG_9820.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 9

He's pointing at the way the rain is running off the roof, absolutely not upset by it. My son literally has a genuine meltdown if it's raining on a school day, I couldn't tell you why or the reasoning that it only affects him on a school day, but he really can't cope with rain + school. This little boy observing the way the water falls is absolutely not that, if he was upset, she 100% would show it, just like she showed him missing his friend.

I like the outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her narrative on Wilby is just fucked.
Iv said it before but she's telling him he can't cope or giving off a vibe so he actually kicks off!
If you would have sat him at the dinner table from when he was old enough to eat meals then he wouldn't be fussy. Hes proving that now by copying what he sees 🤦‍♀️
Shes held him back to suit her own agenda for sympathy. Shes bleeping nuts

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Don't all kick off at me but I really think that because this 'non verbal violent' narrative is starting to unravel I've a feeling like another poster said she'll go down the non binary route with Wilby. She's that unhinged.

Reactions: 22
Don't all kick off at me but I really think that because this 'non verbal violent' narrative is starting to unravel I've a feeling like another poster said she'll go down the non binary route with Wilby. She's that unhinged.
Absolutely agree with you! I posted the suggestion earlier with the whole 'no way he was going to school without bunches/plaits' or whatever bs ratchet was flogging. Wilbalina is on her way!

Reactions: 10
Not defending Silky at all but was impressed when he said to Willbobby bacon sandwich before choc choc.
It’s obvious with Raq he gets whatever’s easiest for her. Lazy bint.

Reactions: 16
That child fingering and slavering over the salad was vile. Does none of her circle think to teach manners 🤢
Came to see if anyone else had noticed that. I know he’s a child but gave me the ick so bad! Correct him ffs he knows no different!! Oh wait if she corrected him she wouldn’t have the content would she! 🤯

Reactions: 14
They stayed at a site that was approximately 3 miles away from their house, but still couldn't bring L&I.

When they stayed at ladram bay last year, they all had to drive home every day so he could tend to his birds.
So they left the teens to take over the house and went to live in a van in a field up the road for three days.

That's like a role reversal of the kids where I live pitching up a five man tent in the local park to get away with smoking weed all weekend 🫠.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me but I feel B is going to be an even bigger witch when she comes back, giving it large about her travels and her independence. I worry that T is going to get the brunt of it when she’s already in a bad place 🙁
Bratsy is one nasty witch. I'm sure your correct.

Reactions: 13
Her narrative on Wilby is just fucked.
Iv said it before but she's telling him he can't cope or giving off a vibe so he actually kicks off!
If you would have sat him at the dinner table from when he was old enough to eat meals then he wouldn't be fussy. Hes proving that now by copying what he sees 🤦‍♀️
Shes held him back to suit her own agenda for sympathy. Shes bleeping nuts
Yes. Ita constantly feels like she's prodding him with a hate stick. Either by words or her actions.hwr saying all that and then narrating it to him would just make him confused and that's going to get a child his age upset. He can't compute therefore he breaks. You can see it sometimes he almost looks at her like "what.i don't get it.what is she saying to me.why is she saying this" it a split second look up to her of "eh" no woman I'm not missing anyone I'm tired out and I don't no how to deal with that at my age so I wine and cry. And then ends up mimicking her because at least something is acknowledge then.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just saying…. Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.

Reactions: 23
Just saying…. Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.
This has been mentioned before but I don’t think she has that. Often MBP is due to parents wanting to keep their child completely reliant on them and in their lives. In R’s case it’s purely a money making exercise and to keep herself relatable and the victim character she’s designed herself to be.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.