PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s sick is that she tells all this stuff about the kids all at the angle of woe is me and how terrible it is for her. Everyone feel sorry for Rach at the stress the kids cause her. The thought doesn’t enter her or Gollums head that it’s down to them and their terrible parenting.

The fake tears, it’s making her unwell, she can’t cope 🎻

Think about the kids for once not yourself you deranged bleep.

Reactions: 39
I think the live was about 9am yesterday morning. Don’t think anything major was going on on here
Love that you are all over these screen records. What size memory do you have on your phone or do you just have a tropical storm's worth of cloud storage somewhere? Sure we could set up a gofundme to make sure you don't run out of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They were in a lamp box with paper stuffed in top. She went to move the box and realised it was heavy so opened it.
I mostly read rather than post nowadays but she said the reason to look in Ts room was because Es ipad had gone missing and she thought it might be in Ts room.....didn't she?

Reactions: 27
@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the tit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But duck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!
She's basically short circuiting before our very eyes - the hardware is malfunctioning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Only two days till her "proper" clothing brand launch, you know the nice stuff she actually wears and not the tat they sell in the shop?! Out of curiosity I wonder if they'll sell "her" merch in the shop? What are the legalities of that when she's been quite clear the sales from REBL go to her and not the centre? Even more blurring of the lines as to what money goes where (we know all in her pocket!).
That will be it then. Roll out thr drama to up engagement and then launch a clothing brand. Her YTS agent must have done his work experience with Jeremy Kyle if he is okay with this level of exploitative tit.

Reactions: 25
Where was Riddled? Why couldn’t she be on taxi duty or Slosh??
Honestly they literally just let other people take responsibility for their kids.
As if they would bother to stay sober to make sure their kids got home safe! I bet Slosh is straight on the red wine as soon as the school run is done.

Reactions: 24
Why does everything revolve round her? Why does everyone have to protect her because it all makes her poorly.
I don’t dislike Betsy, I feel sorry for her because she’s had so much responsibility put on her from a young age to parent her siblings and look after her own mother.
Keep as far away as you can Betsy, have a stab at a normal life where you can be 18

@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the tit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But duck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!
Oh my goodness this video!!!! She’s the worst ducking mother 😮 How does she still have her children?!?!?

Reactions: 18
I think Lula is annoying as duck but I feel so sorry for her.
She’s the one I can see having a really unhappy next few years.
She’s already got issues with eating etc (remember when she suddenly dropped an alarming amount of weight)
Now she seems to latch onto anyone who gives her attention no matter how exploitive they may be.
Mean while her parents have spend the last few weeks visiting sex shops and holidaying bin Dubai.
Why not take Lula and the younger ones away to a lodge or centre parks etc for a few days.
I’ve said it before but I’ve kids similar ages to ravioli and every week when we all have our rotas I make a “date” for us all to do dinner, cinema or even a takeaway.

Reactions: 30
And R wondered why she gets reported to SS, she is negligent 100% in terms of those children’s care. What she has shared about T is totally inappropriate and someone needs to stop her surely?!

‘A saviour to women’ yet her literal family is falling apart at the seams and she’s utterly clueless about what to do/what’s appropriate..

What a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 28
Thanks for the recap @DipsyDoodle 😬 My god I have just caught up and there is so much to process 😳 All I will say is those 2 morons are a waste of space, they are failing all those kids. But to let her followers know that L may be having underage sex, that is a new low even for rectum 🤬 Surely there has to be laws against it, I mean she can’t get away with doing that! She is vile absolutely vile.

Reactions: 16
And R wondered why she gets reported to SS, she is negligent 100% in terms of those children’s care. What she has shared about T is totally inappropriate and someone needs to stop her surely?!
If her own family including sloshy can’t stop her - who can ?!! She is sick in the head

Reactions: 12
What the hell have I just watched/read?? What she is doing to those children right now is so so damaging.

Reactions: 20
Did she confront them about the vodka and still let her go to the party. ?!
She was talking as if it was perfectly normal and okay AND legal for her 18 year old daughter to buy alcohol for her 13 year old to "keep her on side". You see, WKD isn't spirits [checks the label... oh... erm... well it is only a fortified alcohol mixed to taste and look like a soft drink]. Lousy bleeping parenting. I get a bottle of vodka would be more dangerous, but no alcohol is safe in an unsupervised 13 year old's hands.
Colluding, grooming, concealing. Call it what you will, but it is wrong and she has no insight. So, no doubt the party was not even properly on her radar.

To think that a 16 year old died in Exeter very recently after experimenting with drugs and this is the tit she is spewing. I honestly can't put into words what I think of all this.

Reactions: 49
I feel the same regarding the kids, they are just mere products of the environment they have been bought up in so I find it impossible to dislike any of them. They all desperately want attention from their two self centred parents. Over the years, B has learnt if she is cruel to T&S, it makes her mum laugh and puts her in her mum’s good books. S, I and T don’t have the same mentality as B so instead they act out with poor behaviour to get attention. If you have a household with 4 teenagers and one behaves poorly, I can understand but when all 4 are making bad choices then you really need to reconsider your parenting techniques.
At 13, my mum knew where I was at all times. I rarely went anywhere after school other than to a friend’s house after a certain time and if I did go somewhere different, my mum would pick me up, drop me off and want details from the adult who had arranged it. She don’t seem to understand that she is completely ruining their futures with their peers as well with the constant selling their souls for £5 a month. As a parent, I would not be encouraging my child to have a friendship with any of them and if I was a employer and they wanted a weekend job, I wouldn’t dream of employing them after hearing her stories.

Reactions: 38
Love that you are all over these screen records. What size memory do you have on your phone or do you just have a tropical storm's worth of cloud storage somewhere? Sure we could set up a gofundme to make sure you don't run out of space.
I actually have an album dedicated to her. I’m determined she’s not getting away with this. But I’m being methodical and taking my time. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right! 👍😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I emailed Styal a few weeks ago asking if they can confirm if this is all correct and above board. No reply from them. Not sure if anyone else has any other contact details for them?
Has anyone out in a Freedom of Information asking if they've received Christmas gifts from the Patchwork cic or Rachaele/Rachel Hambleton for the years 2020 to date? Or be more generic and ask for a breakdown of CICs they work with for Christmas gifts? They have 20 working days to respond...

Reactions: 15
I've lost count the amount of times I've watched back on that story of her ignoring Isaac 🥺 he was speaking directly to her & she completely blanked him & then when she did actually speak to him her tone was so cold, that poor boy he seems so lovely aswell & that video broke my heart

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.