PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely simpleton stepdad a police officer would know that a child cannot consent to sex. It’s classed as statutory Rape. Top marks for Safeguarding you pair of utter cunts. HOW THE duck IS SHE SHARING THIS AND THINKS IT IS OK? Jesus Christ Jimmy Savile would make a better stepdad than that chicken legged drip of snot.
Also that spot on her chin must have its own postcode. Grotbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
sorry but R needs to go on a social media ban and concentrate on her kids. S & T are crying out for attention, the right sort of attention not to mention little W.

🚨 spies… you need to stage an intervention 🚨

Reactions: 48
The saddest part is, she never celebrates her kids. You never hear the good things, just how horrific somethings been for her to deal with.
Edie is the only one that’s not mentioned much, good or bad! Thank god she’s got her dad!

As for S , B and L all forming bad relationships because of the things they have seen their absent parents do…those parents haven’t been present for years (because of petty polly loving a court battle)
The only unhealthy relationship they are learning from is the emotionally abusive one in their own home. They are seeing it everyday.

It’s so sad, surrounded by enablers that are failing those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Not content with shaming Lula on lives she's now doing stories as lots of people miss her lives and if they watch them later it doesn't make sense as the comments don't show.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
So now she is vaping? I thought tit stick stepdad got her phone and saw the messages proving that all her mates give their used vapes to her for safekeeping? Lies upon lies. Her spot grows as well as her nose when she tells those porky pies. I don’t think she’s even aware how absurd she sounds.

Reactions: 41
Not content with shaming Lula on lives she's now doing stories as lots of people miss her lives and if they watch them later it doesn't make sense as the comments don't show.
Seb can’t cope like he’s not addicted to the old ganj 🫣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Poor Lula. Bad enough she is going through this without (repeatedly) having it broadcast to the world. Rachel looks and sounds utterly guilty - which she is. But she has yet to take any proper responsibility - L isn't vaping because of past trauma or because she is ND or because she doesn't have enough trainers. She is vaping (excessively) because she is never supervised and has complete free reign to do what she wants. Put down the phone, stop prioritising loving your husband the hardest in all four corners of the globe and watch your kids. I hope Josh's "little college course" is a parenting one...

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone about what her kids are doing? She is seriously thick! It’s not her business to tell! I recently wanted to get the medical record of my kid who is 12, from our doctors so I could check they’ve had all their vaccinations. The doc would give me the list of vaccinations, but not their medical records as apparently the kid (as they’re older than 11) is “in charge” (wrong word, but you know what I mean?) of that information. Data protection or something. Didn’t bother me, as my kid has always lived we me and we have a brill relationship and I know when we’ve been to the doctors, as I’ve been the one to take them. But if a doctor wouldn’t give a child’s medical info out to the kids parent, how does Rachaele think it’s ok to share all the stuff she does about her kids, without even WONDERING AT ALL if she’s crossed personal boundaries!
I’d be livid if I was 13 and knew my mum had spoken to, even her close friend about my sexual behaviour. Imagine how Lula feels knowing her mum has told thousands of paying customers on social media?? And the Trolls are the problem Rachaele? Seriously. Please. Just stop now. Take what you’ve already got. Stop begging for more. go and parent your kids properly. And delete your social media. For your kids sake.
But we all know she won’t. Narcissistic Nora won’t ever stop, because she doesn’t think it’s her fault. Pass the blame onto someone else. Never her fault. 🤬🤬😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Honestly she acts as though she is confiding with one person on the phone not a couple of thousand or how ever many on PatreCON. When tit happens, yes you may confide with a friend for advice/share your worries bur NO you do not broadcast it on SM. It’s disgusting of her to break that trust and appalling safeguarding.

Reactions: 32
13 is still a child! so disturbing to say that online but wouldn't be surprised if its made up. I'd actually have respect for her if she actually just got the damn nose job at this point! 😂 the lip fillers and pink bags do nothing for style or credibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly she acts as though she is confiding with one person on the phone not a couple of thousand or how ever many on PatreCON. When tit happens, yes you may confide with a friend for advice/share your worries bur NO you do not broadcast it on SM. It’s disgusting of her to break that trust and appalling safeguarding.
It’s because she has no real friends…zero…zilch! She is a sad lonely pathetic excuse for a mother. Those poor kids will have a lifetime of trauma because of her.

Reactions: 31
It’s because she has no real friends…zero…zilch! She is a sad lonely pathetic excuse for a mother. Those poor kids will have a lifetime of trauma because of her.
Let's hope she funnels some of those ill-gotten funds into extensive therapy for all those kids, because they're going to bleeping need it.

I'm sure she will end up sad and alone as well, I can't see any of those kids sticking around long when they're grown up and look back and realise just how badly they've been let down by that disgusting pair of pricks.

Reactions: 30
Oh Lula...shes the one I worry about the most 😥 Are you bleeping surprised Rach? You leave her to her own devices every other week, she's out till all hours doing God knows what. IT ISNT NORMAL FOR A 12/13 YEAR OLD TO DO THIS!!! My 12 year old is in by 6 o clock unless he's at a friend's house with the both sets of parents permission and knowledge. If he's out doing something special on a weekend it might be later but I would drop him there and pick him up afterwards. HE'S 12. he doesn't vape or drink alcohol. He still hates girls so that's one thing not to worry about for a few years off yet 🤣 it's called parenting Rachael - kids do not become independent adults at age 11 you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’ve always had a soft spot for Seb and I’ve always hated the way that Josh talks to and about him. Then today on her stories, the way Isaac talks to Rachel and she totally ignores him, and then when he speaks a second time, answers him with total disdain even though the poor kids trying his hardest to just join in the conversation. I just don’t see the need for it. I’ve always thought the 3 girls come across as rude and spoilt but I do think Betsy was amazing with Wilby and that it’s a real shame she’s not around him now. She seemed to be the only constant he had in his life, poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.