PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a post from Mia on one of the local groups asking for something that I'm sure Rancho could help with if she wasn't "toxic". It's so sad that she's poisoned her daughter's minds against their sisters, especially as this seems like a time where they could really do with their guidance.

Reactions: 20
I bet Lula and Isaac spend half their lives hanging around at Proper Shop and Victoria Square. Dubious bloody shop, stays just within the law, but presents vaping and alcohol as loads of fun and the same as sweets. I mean, their choice of alcohol and sweets is next level, but not when kids go in there and can buy 3 chuppa chups and a grinder right next to each other on the same shelf. I know trading standards were looking at it, but that went very quiet. If I wanted to groom a kid for anything, like county lines, I'd hang around there with all the kiddos, buy them a few vapes and off you go.

Now, show us the vapes Rach. Coz I don't believe they were there. I think you found a couple and realised that Lula has been vaping.

Also, R, you want us to read between the lines of this "bad decision" Lula made with her boyfriend. You want us to believe she had sex with him, but you don't go as far as saying so. I'm confused, are you making up stories about a 13 year old having sex to up your engagement. That would be pretty fucked up even for you. Tell you what would be more fucked up though... finding out your 13 year old child had sex with her boyfriend and instead of putting down your phone to support her, you film yourself telling the story and sharing it to the gram. Jesus bleeping Christ. I will not insult my own bleep as I quite like it, but you, you are an absolutely appalling lesion on your own festering fanny. Christ.

I saw it mentioned above about age... at 13, Lula may be considered to have consented, but questions would still be asked about the relationship. It is a complex area. 12 and below is statutory rape. Don't agree with that position any more than I agree that 10 should be the age of criminal responsibility.

Also, doesn't R realise if she is really in a professional position of trust, she has a duty to safeguard. By not sharing the names of all those vaping teenage friends of Lula's, she is failing to safeguard. Very questionable for someone in her position. What other safeguarding concerns does she sweep under the carpet at work with all these women and MOTHERS she supports?
You are absolutely spot on here. She never actually said T did but she alluded to it which I think is even worse as the poor child probably hasn’t but she has put the idea out there for her paying followers to join the dots.
T is the child I fear the worse for. B seems pretty tough, E has her dad, S & I will hopefully bugger off when they are old enough and find their mum. Her gram fame will be over in a few years before W is too old to have his teenage years exploited. But T I really feel for, she desperately craves attention, love and the need to be accepted and instead she has her life broadcasted for strangers. These years are so important at her age especially with how social media has warped the minds of her generation and there is literally no support for her.

Reactions: 43
@weeping cassandra hopefully this person that @RenesFondon is sending the info to will come through. It’s taken me a while to find all this info and I had it all saved. Anyone else who asked him to look into someone might not have all of this to hand. I’m hopeful the time is near 🤞

Whatever Isaac has done, I think it’s bad. She won’t say what it is just things like ‘what hasn’t he done’ when asked. He’s lost his phone indefinitely and after it kicked off with T apparently he said to J ‘phew, at least that takes the heat off me for a bit.’ If even she won’t say what it is, it must be bad!

@NiceCrumpet she does a still photo on her stories with a caption ‘going live in 5’ before she goes live and the photo to yesterdays one was a white box full of vapes. Unfortunately it’s been over 24 hours so I can’t SS it but she did show it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The way she ignored and then spoke to Issac 😳
A house full of kids and Slosh and her are in the furthest room away from them all possible.
Making Xmas decorations with the ladies she supports 😆 you mean your mates!

I have said it before about her making tit up for content. What I don’t get is why would you?
Maybe a funny story here and there but the levels she goes to (if it’s made up) are astounding.
She finds it astonishing that people call SS and maybe in her head and in reality it is uncalled for but based on what she says it’s reasonable for their involvement. Don’t lie and make up stuff that sends out red flags and safeguarding concerns or keep your trap shut!

Reactions: 23
@weeping cassandra hopefully this person that @RenesFondon is sending the info to will come through. It’s taken me a while to find all this info and I had it all saved. Anyone else who asked him to look into someone might not have all of this to hand. I’m hopeful the time is near 🤞

Whatever Isaac has done, I think it’s bad. She won’t say what it is just things like ‘what hasn’t he done’ when asked. He’s lost his phone indefinitely and after it kicked off with T apparently he said to J ‘phew, at least that takes the heat off me for a bit.’ If even she won’t say what it is, it must be bad!

@NiceCrumpet she does a still photo on her stories with a caption ‘going live in 5’ before she goes live and the photo to yesterdays one was a white box full of vapes. Unfortunately it’s been over 24 hours so I can’t SS it but she did show it.
Crikey. So she had a big load of vapes that Josh didn't find when turning over her room the other day? Huh. Thought she said he was one of the best officers in the bay. 🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Publicly humiliating her kids for content. Shameful. My son is the same age. He’s still a baby to me. They’re tit parents.

Reactions: 36
Not content with shaming Lula on lives she's now doing stories as lots of people miss her lives and if they watch them later it doesn't make sense as the comments don't show.
She literally said Seb was smoking weed everyday… now saying he doesn’t believe in addiction.. WHAT?! 🤯

Reactions: 45
@chickenshopcharlie

I am busy collating all info you ( and others ) provided …to demonstrate the
“ oddities” in respect of the “treatment” of donations for a specific cause

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the tit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But duck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
And she can’t count as o don’t see 18 like she claimed.
And it is terribly convenient that snifferdog Steve was going through her room the other day and now this. It is almost like they've created a little build up and known about this for days. But they wouldn't stoop that low, would they?

I just feel like this is staged, but maybe some truth and there is something else going on here. What time yesterday was this all kicking off and what were we up to at the same time over here? 🤔

Could it be, could it be a deflection to steer her huns away from trolls/her lies/her begging/her spending for a few days? Or engagement is down, or more people leaving patreon, or more people commenting about her being braggy. She never does anything for no reason she wants us or the huns to be busy elsewhere. I reckon she has a ton of these inappropriate shares up her sleeve ready to use when things heat up on Tattle or whatever. Probably why she needs that bug sleeved cardigan monstrosity. 🤣

Reactions: 32
Where was Riddled? Why couldn’t she be on taxi duty or Slosh??
Honestly they literally just let other people take responsibility for their kids.

Reactions: 36
@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the tit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But duck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!
Why is she asking Betsy for advice on how to parent ffs!

she is without a shadow of a doubt, a tit mother!

Reactions: 53
And it is terribly convenient that snifferdog Steve was going through her room the other day and now this. It is almost like they've created a little build up and known about this for days. But they wouldn't stoop that low, would they?

I just feel like this is staged, but maybe some truth and there is something else going on here. What time yesterday was this all kicking off and what were we up to at the same time over here? 🤔

Could it be, could it be a deflection to steer her huns away from trolls/her lies/her begging/her spending for a few days? Or engagement is down, or more people leaving patreon, or more people commenting about her being braggy. She never does anything for no reason she wants us or the huns to be busy elsewhere. I reckon she has a ton of these inappropriate shares up her sleeve ready to use when things heat up on Tattle or whatever. Probably why she needs that bug sleeved cardigan monstrosity. 🤣
I think the live was about 9am yesterday morning. Don’t think anything major was going on on here

Reactions: 7
Only two days till her "proper" clothing brand launch, you know the nice stuff she actually wears and not the tat they sell in the shop?! Out of curiosity I wonder if they'll sell "her" merch in the shop? What are the legalities of that when she's been quite clear the sales from REBL go to her and not the centre? Even more blurring of the lines as to what money goes where (we know all in her pocket!).

Reactions: 22
Starts with "I rang Bets to check what I was doing was right". At roughly 1:21 she says "Betsy had to make that call to me to say this is bleeping dog tit because she's going to hate me..." yah okay, that makes sense then...

Reactions: 31
Long time lurker here 👋

Shes proper wound me up today (more than any other day)
I cannot believe what she has shared about T, that poor girl has no one in that house, her mum says she can't talk to her but sends knob head in for an hour lecture BE A MUM!
Then poor I on her stories she blatantly ignores his question then speaks to him like crap, she doesn't speak to the girls like that her tone to him was awful he only asked a question.
Patchwork tit show.
I sadly followed/ believed her, never sent her money but she sent me here when she first mentioned tattle, been reading silently ever since and now I'm discusted that I was very nearly sucked in by the gruesome twosome and their rip off routine.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.