PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@chickenshopcharlie

I am busy collating all info you ( and others ) provided …to demonstrate the
“ oddities” in respect of the “treatment” of donations for a specific cause
I've found these old Facebook posts, I don't know if they'd be any use at all. I can't seem to find anything about how much was raised or where (specifically) the money was donated to, but I didn't follow her at the time so might have missed something.

Screenshot_20221213-205906_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20221213-211446_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's all well and good someone exposing her and shady practices, I'm all for it, it will barely change anything though. Look at Jack Monroe. Things seep out but she will always have an audience as the fervent followers will only see what they want to see. R will always have a market of those that can't think critically and lets be honest, probably treat their own children like tit too.

I've found these old Facebook posts, I don't know if they'd be any use at all. I can't seem to find anything about how much was raised or where (specifically) the money was donated to, but I didn't follow her at the time so might have missed something.

View attachment 1805521

View attachment 1805525
Josh has no idea of half naked photos of him being used. This is coming from a Dv CaMpAiGnEr!

Reactions: 27
@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the tit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But duck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!
I'm sorry what... my mind is absolutely blown.
So, it's okay that B would most likely have got T a bottle of WKD, instead of spirits to still look cool in front her mates.
T is 13.... THIRTEEN. FFS RACHEL!!!
It's still alcohol! It's still underage drinking! I THOUGHT YOUR HUSBAND WAS A POLICE OFFICER?!
Why is it okay that B would have handled it in private?
Why is R calling B to check that how she's handling it is okay? B is still only 18!? Yes, she's an adult but she's not T's Mother... stop placing all the mothering responsibilities onto her and let her live her bleeping life.
Does she not think about what she's spewing?!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE UNDER SOCIAL SERVICE'S RADAR.

Reactions: 46
Who are these huns that are paying a fiver a month to listen to her telling strangers about her 13 year olds sexual activity? Don’t any of them realise how bleeping disgusting it is? Would Rhino stand on a box in the middle of town and tell her woes to strangers there? Which part of her bleeping brain thinks it’s ok? We as parents have a responsibility to keep our children safe and protect them. She has absolutely no idea who the people are that pay for Patreon and when the end is in sight I have no doubt that it will be of her own doing.

Just how much are your children worth Rhino? How much?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I also just saw how she ignored I's question and then snarled a reply to him asking a second time.
So L can behave appallingly because she may be neurodivegent but I can't?
I was trying to make an effort to talk. That was clear. I hope he runs as far away as he can, as soon as he is able to aswell.
I've actually always liked the kids, but they're really failing them as parents. THAT is why the kids are running riot. There's no other reason why.

Reactions: 30
I’ve just remembered @RenesFondon i meant to post this earlier but didn’t want it to get lost because it’s a whole new level of piss take.

For baby loss awareness week, you can donate to… PTWM of course, where else?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
bleeping hell, I missed that one. Remember her talking about baby loss while posting a photo of herself heavily pregnant. What a vile witch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
bleeping hell, I missed that one. Remember her talking about baby loss while posting a photo of herself heavily pregnant. What a vile witch.
Yes! I forgot about that until you mentioned it. I think that's when I started to see the red flags appearing.

Reactions: 10
I hate reading all the replies about how the kids must be like that because of the parents. I was absolutely horrific as a teenager and I had a perfectly normal childhood with good parents and boundaries. Smoked from age 11, sexually active very young, done drugs etc. I did it all from a very young age. There was no reason at all I just did it. I am ND so that may well play a big part. Sadly my 15 year old daughter has been exactly the same!!
I think I have done a really good job of bringing her up. No major trauma in her life,. Shown her an abundance of love her whole life, always been really open, discussing the important stuff, had very firm boundaries in place (too strict according to her) yet she still did all the same things I did. She is also highly likely ND but not diagnosed. Makes me feel really tit reading what people say as I genuinely think I've done a good job bringing my kids up.
I don't have any doubt they are not great parents but that doesn't mean the kids are doing those things because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can anyone see if her patreon figures have dropped after todays bull tit?
Also was thinking that by her revealing what her kids are up to, L especially, to any Tom dick and Harry isn’t she leaving them vulnerable to groomers?
Given all the info she has given out in the past it wouldn’t take someone long to find L and get her involved with some pretty shady characters. Torbay has some questionable rings of bad intentional males.

Reactions: 23
I hate reading all the replies about how the kids must be like that because of the parents. I was absolutely horrific as a teenager and I had a perfectly normal childhood with good parents and boundaries. Smoked from age 11, sexually active very young, done drugs etc. I did it all from a very young age. There was no reason at all I just did it. I am ND so that may well play a big part. Sadly my 15 year old daughter has been exactly the same!!
I think I have done a really good job of bringing her up. No major trauma in her life,. Shown her an abundance of love her whole life, always been really open, discussing the important stuff, had very firm boundaries in place (too strict according to her) yet she still did all the same things I did. She is also highly likely ND but not diagnosed. Makes me feel really tit reading what people say as I genuinely think I've done a good job bringing my kids up.
I don't have any doubt they are not great parents but that doesn't mean the kids are doing those things because of it.
Totally agree but the difference is you have done a good job and strived to be a good parent as had your parents. Kids will push boundaries and some will act up but if you are a decent parent you talk them through their bad choices and work through them.
Nature and nurture, her kids aren’t nurtured, they have suffered trauma, they aren’t shown love, just despised and are regularly abandoned by the people who should be a constant in their lives.
The reason she bleats on about them and how they behave is to deflect how tit she is at parenting them. Deep down she knows she is wrong.

Reactions: 29
Wow she is something else. Goes on about how her kids can be open and talk to her, then proceeds to say that Betsy would normally deal with Lula on her own keeping it a secret from her. Betsy really was the caregiver in that family and at 18 was often tit at it, which I am not criticising her for, she is too young and it should never have been her place. Also not sure what Uni Seb thinks he will get into, he didn’t exactly apply himself at school, hopefully he is putting in more effort at college. Good luck lad if you read here 👍
She has spoke about Betsy, Seb & Lula all having “serious” relationships, the kids in that family are all craving love and to be thought of as important and valuable. R thinks because she tickles Betsy’s arm or Seb’s back that means she is really close to them… no it means they need/crave 1 on 1 attention because she has created the hunger games in her own home. At times they are horrible to each other because they all want to be the favourite child. She does nothing to engage them all together to create a harmonious family atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve just remembered @RenesFondon i meant to post this earlier but didn’t want it to get lost because it’s a whole new level of piss take.

For baby loss awareness week, you can donate to… PTWM of course, where else?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
This was also a photo of herself heavily pregnant with Edie, who uses a photo of themselves pregnant with a baby who went on to be born healthy to promote baby loss? 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone about what her kids are doing? She is seriously thick! It’s not her business to tell! I recently wanted to get the medical record of my kid who is 12, from our doctors so I could check they’ve had all their vaccinations. The doc would give me the list of vaccinations, but not their medical records as apparently the kid (as they’re older than 11) is “in charge” (wrong word, but you know what I mean?) of that information. Data protection or something. Didn’t bother me, as my kid has always lived we me and we have a brill relationship and I know when we’ve been to the doctors, as I’ve been the one to take them. But if a doctor wouldn’t give a child’s medical info out to the kids parent, how does Rachaele think it’s ok to share all the stuff she does about her kids, without even WONDERING AT ALL if she’s crossed personal boundaries!
I’d be livid if I was 13 and knew my mum had spoken to, even her close friend about my sexual behaviour. Imagine how Lula feels knowing her mum has told thousands of paying customers on social media?? And the Trolls are the problem Rachaele? Seriously. Please. Just stop now. Take what you’ve already got. Stop begging for more. go and parent your kids properly. And delete your social media. For your kids sake.
But we all know she won’t. Narcissistic Nora won’t ever stop, because she doesn’t think it’s her fault. Pass the blame onto someone else. Never her fault. 🤬🤬😡😡
We’ve seen them being filmed asking Rachel not to film them - she doesn’t give a tit.

My 12 year old recently won a badge at school for his reading ability, I took a photo of him wearing it, he asked that I didn’t share it anywhere so you know what? I didn’t. He wouldn’t have known if I had as he’s not on any social media but I wouldn’t lie to him or disrespect him like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.