PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just an utter failure of a mother.
I genuinely feel sorry for her children 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Of course S has addiction trauma cos of Sam.
What about everything her and slosh have put him through ? The bullying, the coercive control, the fact his dad can barely string a sentence together without a pint of IPA or wine.
Or the fact that no parent is ever home to parent him. He doesn’t get the simple things a teenager needs. He doesn’t even get a drink with dinner ffs.

The fact he didn’t call them when he had a go on a joint and greened out, or phoned them when he crashed his moped says it all. S doesn’t feel safe around them & old Rancid knows this. That’s why she finger points the blame elsewhere constantly. She knows she’s got blood on her hands.

Reactions: 60
Horrible thought 😳 If L is having unprotected sex & gets pregnant will that be new content for Raq? Is L her new money spinner 🤷‍♀️
Let’s face it she’s on her arse now. Anything to make more money 💰

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
My God she talks utter tit. I doubt Seb gives a tit that Lula is vaping when his little brother does it. The boy who shares the same Mum as him. He smokes weed, so would be hypocritical of him to say anything. His Dad had a booze problem and his step mum loves the old marching powder.

Have you been reading here again Cocaine Caroline? You are sounding bunged up again! Always bring up the boys Mum when tit is going on.

Reactions: 51
Of course S has addiction trauma cos of Sam.
What about everything her and slosh have put him through ? The bullying, the coercive control, the fact his dad can barely string a sentence together without a pint of IPA or wine.
Or the fact that no parent is ever home to parent him. He doesn’t get the simple things a teenager needs. He doesn’t even get a drink with dinner ffs.

The fact he didn’t call them when he had a go on a joint and greened out, or phoned them when he crashed his moped says it all. S doesn’t feel safe around them & old Rancid knows this. That’s why she finger points the blame elsewhere constantly. She knows she’s got blood on her hands.
💯% this. She knows she’s really fucked up with her patchwork family.
Nelly no mates Raq & Silky no balls. May you eventually live in disgrace & poverty once your scams are revealed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
💯% this. She knows she’s really fucked up with her patchwork family.
Nelly no mates Raq & Silky no balls. May you eventually live in disgrace & poverty once your scams are revealed 🤞
Will the day ever come though…..feels like this has been going on forever and a day now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve always had a soft spot for Seb and I’ve always hated the way that Josh talks to and about him. Then today on her stories, the way Isaac talks to Rachel and she totally ignores him, and then when he speaks a second time, answers him with total disdain even though the poor kids trying his hardest to just join in the conversation. I just don’t see the need for it. I’ve always thought the 3 girls come across as rude and spoilt but I do think Betsy was amazing with Wilby and that it’s a real shame she’s not around him now. She seemed to be the only constant he had in his life, poor kid.
Poor I is the forgotten child in that house. I'd be surprised if R even noticed he wasn't there. She only rolls him out when she needs him for a boy/certain age ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Pisses me off when tit hit the fan and her go to scapegoat is always the boys mum.
Take some responsibility for your bleeping tit parenting for once!!! They are in your care and have been for what, 8 years now??? Your the only one to blame 🤷‍♀️
And I'm not saying she will but if Lula ever does get pregnant underage then R definitely will have social services on her back whether she likes it or not due to Lulas age. I hope to god thats not the case but she's already said lula won't have a conversation with her about anything sexual so I doubt she's educated about safe sex ☹ I can't even watch anymore because it really is going to end up in disaster and R won't be the one at the end of it, it will be something with the kids ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Honestly she acts as though she is confiding with one person on the phone not a couple of thousand or how ever many on PatreCON. When tit happens, yes you may confide with a friend for advice/share your worries bur NO you do not broadcast it on SM. It’s disgusting of her to break that trust and appalling safeguarding.
well she doesn’t have any true friends that aren’t connected to the con. most of us have friends outside work and she doesn’t have that. her relationship with the internet is the same as you’d have with your bestie.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if E’s Dad has given her boundaries on what she can say about her on SM.
He would be stupid not to make an account and be aware of what she spouts

Reactions: 20
I smoked from the ages of 16 to 18, wish I didn’t ever start but that’s a whole other story 🙃 I can’t even IMAGINE doing it at L’s age never mind my mum announcing it on insta. She never even told my dad 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Also interesting that Seb wants to go to uni far away from them and Bekind. I though he was stuck to R's arse?
I really hope he follows through with this and gets as far away from them pair as he can. I also hope he takes issac under his wing and issac follows him as soon as he's old enough. Sebs 18 in 13 months time, he could make a killing releasing a tell all "my life in the patchwork tit show" book in 2024. Even if she has been cancelled by then, they'll be some huns still wanting the gossip.

Reactions: 36
I really hope he follows through with this and gets as far away from them pair as he can. I also hope he takes issac under his wing and issac follows him as soon as he's old enough. Sebs 18 in 13 months time, he could make a killing releasing a tell all "my life in the patchwork tit show" book in 2024. Even if she has been cancelled by then, they'll be some huns still wanting the gossip.
Says it all when the eldest child has fucked off to another city far away from her, the second oldest can't wait to get far away and has made them know about it and the next eldest won't even confind in her as a mother 🙄
But she's not a regular mum... shes a cool mum 🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Poor Lula doesn't even have her big sisters (Apicellas) to support her. They must be equally heartbroken and fuming at how she is treated.

Reactions: 46
This woman is a big joke. She mentions how her kids friends follow her on Insta. It only takes for one of them to follow her on pateron. She is always going on about her 13 year old daughters extra activities, when she’s on her period, when she’s been to the STD clinic and the boys she’s with. Then she wonders why T gets bullied and used. They probably blackmail the poor girl with all the dirt her “mom” chats about.

• Sad
I'm sure there must be some local huns on her Patreon that know her personally. I know loads of people with kids at that school, many in the same year groups as her children there. I only know about what she's said about Lula through here, but I'm sure I'm not the only local who reads here, even if they don't post. I'd never say anything to anyone, but that's not stopped her "mother", has it? :rolleyes:

edited to add - I bet if anyone contacted styal saying they wanted to donate through ptwm theyd not have a fuckinh clue the manager is either a fake or Also a con artist too
I emailed Styal a few weeks ago asking if they can confirm if this is all correct and above board. No reply from them. Not sure if anyone else has any other contact details for them?

Reactions: 21
Pisses me off when tit hit the fan and her go to scapegoat is always the boys mum.
Take some responsibility for your bleeping tit parenting for once!!! They are in your care and have been for what, 8 years now??? Your the only one to blame 🤷‍♀️
And I'm not saying she will but if Lula ever does get pregnant underage then R definitely will have social services on her back whether she likes it or not due to Lulas age. I hope to god thats not the case but she's already said lula won't have a conversation with her about anything sexual so I doubt she's educated about safe sex ☹ I can't even watch anymore because it really is going to end up in disaster and R won't be the one at the end of it, it will be something with the kids ☹
Seb was 9 and issac 3 when they went to live with rach. Both have lived with her for far longer than they were with Sam for. Betsy was 7ish Lula was about 2 when rach left waynbo. Again they have been with her longer than they were with waynbo for. Only 1 common denominator for all 4 kids in her care having many many issues.

Reactions: 65
I bet Lula and Isaac spend half their lives hanging around at Proper Shop and Victoria Square. Dubious bloody shop, stays just within the law, but presents vaping and alcohol as loads of fun and the same as sweets. I mean, their choice of alcohol and sweets is next level, but not when kids go in there and can buy 3 chuppa chups and a grinder right next to each other on the same shelf. I know trading standards were looking at it, but that went very quiet. If I wanted to groom a kid for anything, like county lines, I'd hang around there with all the kiddos, buy them a few vapes and off you go.

Now, show us the vapes Rach. Coz I don't believe they were there. I think you found a couple and realised that Lula has been vaping.

Also, R, you want us to read between the lines of this "bad decision" Lula made with her boyfriend. You want us to believe she had sex with him, but you don't go as far as saying so. I'm confused, are you making up stories about a 13 year old having sex to up your engagement. That would be pretty fucked up even for you. Tell you what would be more fucked up though... finding out your 13 year old child had sex with her boyfriend and instead of putting down your phone to support her, you film yourself telling the story and sharing it to the gram. Jesus bleeping Christ. I will not insult my own bleep as I quite like it, but you, you are an absolutely appalling lesion on your own festering fanny. Christ.

I saw it mentioned above about age... at 13, Lula may be considered to have consented, but questions would still be asked about the relationship. It is a complex area. 12 and below is statutory rape. Don't agree with that position any more than I agree that 10 should be the age of criminal responsibility.

Also, doesn't R realise if she is really in a professional position of trust, she has a duty to safeguard. By not sharing the names of all those vaping teenage friends of Lula's, she is failing to safeguard. Very questionable for someone in her position. What other safeguarding concerns does she sweep under the carpet at work with all these women and MOTHERS she supports?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.