PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shares all this then insists it's the fault of the (non existent) trolls and how can anyone report a safeguarding concern for 13 year old daughter who is vaping, drinking and having sex and unable to talk to Rachel and instead gets parented by her 18 year old sister as Rachel says herself she had to phone Betsy to know what to do.

She also can't work out why the trolls have reported concerns about Seb as he squares up to Josh, smokes weed daily, needs visits to the sti clinic and crashes his scooter.

Tell me again how good you are Rachel? You've parented 3 children to and through teen years, not one of them has been a success.

But it's just not your fault is it?!

How do you safeguard your service users if you can't safeguard your own children?!?!

Though in the videos, I heard her speak an almost full sentence and it was the most truthful I've ever heard her and I totally agree with everything she said "maybe they think I'm a tit mother" you ARE, Rachel, you ARE!!

Glad to see with all the illegal activity that's been going on, Detective Dickwad was on the ball 🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 53
At the end of the day if she was working in normal job it would be the same. The only difference would be less annual leave to take to go away every other week. She is a shite parent who is failing her kids. Joyce even gave up work ( lol) to be the main parent while she works hard on the internet and he is just as bad then if everything going tits up.

Reactions: 23
I've just seen Instagram subscriptions. Surely patrecon will go in favour of that. Mind you. Its easier to inflate her numbers on patreon as she lets loads in without paying I'm sure

Reactions: 7
She is now roping Bs mate into taking the piss out of Slosh. She’s clearly left all the kids with Bs mate whilst they are out on the piss. The same kids that are all awfully behaved and having crisis’s. Yet she will still play the victim and pretend she don’t understand why this is happening to her.

Wtf have they let Mannah do to W hair. It looks hacked at.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Do you know I would love if she was truthful about parenting teens, actual truth, not Rancid truths, because parenting teens is hard work. There is no manual for it and sometimes you do need a google to make sure you’re doing it correctly. We all duck up as parents. It’s natural. The amount of times she’s fucked up, however, is not ok. I would love it if she was trying her hardest to parent and could give advice on what she’s done that worked and was successful. As I say nobody tells you the hard parts of parenting and how much you wing it and hope for the best. But she’s not, she’s exploiting those poor kids, embellishing their lives and making them out to be absolute horrors. Who knows they might actually be great kids and all this could be a pack of lies 🤷🏼‍♀️ I doubt it though because unfortunately for them Ratshit is their parent.

I like everyone else hate when she blames Sam for the kids behaviour and came on to agree with Wotsit that they’ve been under Rolypolys care longer than they were in Sams care. And B, L and E aren’t Sams kids and they’re hardly angels so who is the common denominator - Rasputin.

It’s unfortunate that Rusty measures love with possessions. The fact her mum didn’t love her enough to buy her trainers started it all. It’s unfortunate that by measuring love with possessions she can’t see that L just wants her mum, she could have a great relationship with you, she could tell you everything, she could be a good kid, if you just stopped leaving her to fend for herself. She’s 13, she need guidance, love, boundaries, she needs to be shown right from wrong, she needs to understand sexual relationships correctly. Not the ones that happen behind your husbands back in bushes at centre parcs or that involve sex toys or that involve accidental trips to strip clubs or that involve seeing your step dad walking around naked, she needs to understand that she doesn’t need to ‘do as he says’ to show you love him (remember the rugby game and L boyfriend Rumplestiltskin?) and while I’m ranting why are these kids all encouraged to have relationship. They’re never out of relationships. My kids are encouraged to be alone, enjoy their free time, enjoy being young and more importantly enjoy life safe and loved. I’m not mother of the year by any means and my child have fucked up royally at times but I know I love them and that if they make mistakes we fix them together. We don’t run to our huns to share the deepest darkest secrets of our kids. My daughter confides in me and hates when I tell my husband things she’s told me (if she specified to not I’d weigh up telling him with what it was) so I couldn’t imagine how she would feel if I told her life to strangers online for a north face coat or Gucci bag.

That turned out longer than I thought. Well done if you made it to the end of my ramblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Nice to see that she's so worried about Tallulah she's decided to get pissed with Astrid then giggle on the sofa with Betsy's friend.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Can anyone give me the lowdown of what happened with Keels pls? I’ve seen reference to her and another poster before on these threads (I can’t remember the other posters name). I’ve just been back to the very first threads to have a nose and noticed Keels name on there so now I’m curious but I don’t have time to read 160 odd threads from the beginning 🤪

Reactions: 6
I hate reading all the replies about how the kids must be like that because of the parents. I was absolutely horrific as a teenager and I had a perfectly normal childhood with good parents and boundaries. Smoked from age 11, sexually active very young, done drugs etc. I did it all from a very young age. There was no reason at all I just did it. I am ND so that may well play a big part. Sadly my 15 year old daughter has been exactly the same!!
I think I have done a really good job of bringing her up. No major trauma in her life,. Shown her an abundance of love her whole life, always been really open, discussing the important stuff, had very firm boundaries in place (too strict according to her) yet she still did all the same things I did. She is also highly likely ND but not diagnosed. Makes me feel really tit reading what people say as I genuinely think I've done a good job bringing my kids up.
I don't have any doubt they are not great parents but that doesn't mean the kids are doing those things because of it.
I didn't mean to cause any offence or upset with my comments.
I'm absolutely not intending to imply that all children only go off the rails because of their parents, and I genuinely don't think that's the case. I see parents devasted at how their children behave.
I'm literally only referring to this family.
Because in my opinion, I think how they treat their kids has a massive impact on their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone give me the lowdown of what happened with Keels pls? I’ve seen reference to her and another poster before on these threads (I can’t remember the other posters name). I’ve just been back to the very first threads to have a nose and noticed Keels name on there so now I’m curious but I don’t have time to read 160 odd threads from the beginning 🤪
Keels was a writer who was the first one to highlight the PayPal issue and according to R stalked her. She was the catalyst for Rachel's snotfest that brought a lot of people here.

Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness this video!!!! She’s the worst ducking mother 😮 How does she still have her children?!?!?
Because social services won't yet involved for some reason. I emailed concerns and got back a very rude reply saying don't believe everything you see on social media and they wouldn't be opening a case. Yes I can provide proof. It makes me so mad. Women loose custody of children who are placed with their abuser (happened to me, his punchbag for 5 years, had a breakdown, ss got involved, was told either I hand the kids over or they'll call the police. They backed him for full custody which he got. 4 yrs later, I had baby num 4, no involvement, ss have admitted they screwed up. The 3 he's got plus the one with his new wife/troll/spawn of Satan are all on CIN plans. Spent 9 yrs in court systems so far) yet here she is openly abusing every member of her shitwork family, no safeguarding etc. Can honestly say, if I lived in Paignton I would be advising my kids to stay well clear. My kids are feral enough as it (well my youngest is. She's the one up a tree dressed as Elsa with wellies on, giving me heart attacks 😂😂)
Rachel Hambleton you are an appaling waste of DNA, you do not deserve to hold the title of mum, you are a fraudster, liar, cheater, abusive piece of crap. One day your 'patchwork' family won't be around, B's escaped, S is wanting to. Would not surprise if T and I went to. And Wilby? He deserves so much more. I'm not a huge fan, but when it comes to her little brother, she's a much better parent to him.
So Rachel if you are reading this, get off social media, delete the apps, and start looking at what you have because one day it'll all be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
what happened with that afterwards? All went very quiet didn’t it
It hasn't gone quiet, I have a solicitor dealing with Rachel Hambleton's sharing of my personal information publicly, along with ICO, who are also investigating the breach of my personal information.
Devon & Cornwall police are also in touch with the Hambletons regarding the references to terrorist organisations. Samantha Morshed MBE, of Pebble Child is being investigated by ICO.
Unfortunately, pursuing this takes a lot of time, and money too. But I will continue to pursue this for however long it takes.

The Tattler who contacted me after Rachel Hambleton threatened her children, contacted her employer and shared her private messages on patreon, is okay & dealing with what Rachel Hambleton did to her.
She's keeping what she is doing private, until more progress has been made.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I hate reading all the replies about how the kids must be like that because of the parents. I was absolutely horrific as a teenager and I had a perfectly normal childhood with good parents and boundaries. Smoked from age 11, sexually active very young, done drugs etc. I did it all from a very young age. There was no reason at all I just did it. I am ND so that may well play a big part. Sadly my 15 year old daughter has been exactly the same!!
I think I have done a really good job of bringing her up. No major trauma in her life,. Shown her an abundance of love her whole life, always been really open, discussing the important stuff, had very firm boundaries in place (too strict according to her) yet she still did all the same things I did. She is also highly likely ND but not diagnosed. Makes me feel really tit reading what people say as I genuinely think I've done a good job bringing my kids up.
I don't have any doubt they are not great parents but that doesn't mean the kids are doing those things because of it.
Teenagers are a law unto themselves and a teenager off the rails does NOT mean a bad parent however....all 4 of her teenagers are running/have run wild and it is clear why. There is little 'parenting' going on. Her reaction will be to go on another child-free break I expect. That's the difference

Reactions: 31
@Cjen84 Social services are absolutely dire and failing children everywhere. We know for a fact a lad was being heavily abused by his father, we had video evidence and voice recordings of it and they still did nothing, because his father is a master manipulator. I have ZERO respect for social services they’re useless. Because she has a SM following, and because she has a nice big house and patchwork empire they will never ever do anything about it - trust me.

@Gerstods - the difference here is yourself and your parents both did your absolute best, and you parented your child and gave them boundaries and a safe space, my eldest daughter went off the rails a bit at one point too, that’s life with a teenager.PTWM doesn’t do this, those kids are ignored, exploited, abandoned, and have no boundaries at all, they’re allowed to run riot and the only parent there was their eldest sister who is too young to be dealing with parental stuff - PTWM and her husband are truly vile parents.

Teenagers are a law unto themselves and a teenager off the rails does NOT mean a bad parent however....all 4 of her teenagers are running/have run wild and it is clear why. There is little 'parenting' going on. Her reaction will be to go on another child-free break I expect. That's the difference
Spot on, a nice relaxing weekend at herpes lodge whilst Betsys teenage mate looks after all 5 kids on her own

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Because social services won't yet involved for some reason. I emailed concerns and got back a very rude reply saying don't believe everything you see on social media and they wouldn't be opening a case. Yes I can provide proof. It makes me so mad. Women loose custody of children who are placed with their abuser (happened to me, his punchbag for 5 years, had a breakdown, ss got involved, was told either I hand the kids over or they'll call the police. They backed him for full custody which he got. 4 yrs later, I had baby num 4, no involvement, ss have admitted they screwed up. The 3 he's got plus the one with his new wife/troll/spawn of Satan are all on CIN plans. Spent 9 yrs in court systems so far) yet here she is openly abusing every member of her shitwork family, no safeguarding etc. Can honestly say, if I lived in Paignton I would be advising my kids to stay well clear. My kids are feral enough as it (well my youngest is. She's the one up a tree dressed as Elsa with wellies on, giving me heart attacks 😂😂)
Rachel Hambleton you are an appaling waste of DNA, you do not deserve to hold the title of mum, you are a fraudster, liar, cheater, abusive piece of crap. One day your 'patchwork' family won't be around, B's escaped, S is wanting to. Would not surprise if T and I went to. And Wilby? He deserves so much more. I'm not a huge fan, but when it comes to her little brother, she's a much better parent to him.
So Rachel if you are reading this, get off social media, delete the apps, and start looking at what you have because one day it'll all be gone.
Unfortunately the bar is set really high for SS intervention especially in her area.
It’s not right what goes on in her home but believe me there is far worse going on in some children’s lives. She will never hit the bar for SS investigation they see a bunch of kids fed, watered, clothed living in a decent sized house. Regardless of what goes on it just won’t happen.
Anyway she works with SS don’t you know!?
so therefore they will know how amazin and incredible she is!

Reactions: 17
So 18yr old B is telling her mum she needs to keep an eye on T? 🤦🏻‍♀️ why has B been replaced by a new friend all of a sudden, G has gone and a new one steps in! Honestly relying on other people (young adults) to parent is not ok.

Reactions: 29
It hasn't gone quiet, I have a solicitor dealing with Rachel Hambleton's sharing of my personal information publicly, along with ICO, who are also investigating the breach of my personal information.
Devon & Cornwall police are also in touch with the Hambletons regarding the references to terrorist organisations. Samantha Morshed MBE, of Pebble Child is being investigated by ICO.
Unfortunately, pursuing this takes a lot of time, and money too. But I will continue to pursue this for however long it takes.

The Tattler who contacted me after Rachel Hambleton threatened her children, contacted her employer and shared her private messages on patreon, is okay & dealing with what Rachel Hambleton did to her.
She's keeping what she is doing private, until more progress has been made.
Well done @VCJR to keep going with it and standing up to the bully.
I wonder if we will get a rant and update on how things are going Riddleds end now that you have shared that info?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Like others have said SS bar is high. Receiving an email saying don't believe what you see on social media is terrible, though. Plenty of abusers do it in plain sight. I can see why people have such a low opinion of SS.

I witnessed some terrible physical abuse and reported it and continue to see the mother with her child to this day. I can only hope some support is being provided, because that child should not be with her. So R is doing a fine job of messing up her kids but SS won't be interested, that is unless the children start reporting. But just being on their radar should keep her on her toes but you know she is top arrogant to care!

Reactions: 22
Sorry to jump in but her story just riled me. ‘People just trying to live’ yet here you are showing everyone your ‘great investment cardigan’ duck. OFF. Read the bleeping room you absolute prick.

F2918E41-BBC2-4561-AB6D-97CA52926256.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.