PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry in advance if I missed something but are B and T no longer veggie or vegan??? And sorry but T is turning into the next B. She is so egotistical and rude

Reactions: 22
Alsoooooo, Does this mean that Fiona and shrek won’t be around to give out the foodbank runs for all those women that she supported.?
How wonderful that Bratsy will benefit from all those footlocker vouchers from the wishlist 🤬🤬🤬
I know, it's so lush isn't it?
Rachel Hambleton saves so many women & now she's saving her own daughter which is marvellous.
Though, maybe she might have spotted the signs of abuse before Betsy actually became a victim 🤔.
She's off to London soon to be the voice for victims of domestic abuse, maybe she should concentrate on her own children before "saving" others.

Reactions: 21
Her next book will be called

"The 1000 ways I made Joshua Marshall look like a bellend."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thought she said all kids had a friend staying over but T ordered food just for her 😂
Another lie as normal

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alsoooooo, Does this mean that Fiona and shrek won’t be around to give out the foodbank runs for all those women that she supported.?
How wonderful that Bratsy will benefit from all those footlocker vouchers from the wishlist 🤬🤬🤬
Do you mean Mrs & Mr Hambleton are Fiona and Shrek?
If so, which is which? Because I think Rachel is turning into a Shrek lookalike 😌.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I call 🐮 💩 on the fruit story. Most nurseries have a supply of fruit for the kids. I’m guessing it would come from that. In fact, in my area, most nurseries provide all the meals as part of the fees. Is that not the case everywhere?
I think the story is BS and it’s a bit dodgy/ overstepping boundaries to do what she describes so I’d hope the nursery wouldn’t allow staff to do that.
A lot of nurseries charge for meals, I don’t know of any that have them included in my local area ( I check them regularly as part of my job)

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for L, shes so awkward and looks on edge constantly. You would have thought she'd relax now that the biggest witch in her life, her older sister, was up in scouse land living her best one in someones spare room.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So how come this pointless non-story made the news but “part time-mummy scams thousands out of well-meaning followers whilst neglecting her kids” isn’t?!
She’ll have paid for it. Loads of the instamamas did it with the Mail back in the day to drum up attention.

So B had been in an abusive relationship? Shouldn't the programme thing be confidential? Daughter or not? And then to share she's moved to Liverpool. B has an open IG and shares when she's out, knobhead reposts. So he could go up there and find her? I don't want to say I smell bullshit but......

Reactions: 35
Hi guys!
I’m just coming on to say, everyone in her family hates her 😆 pics prove it!
Also when R started talking about Betsy to Lula, did you feel like it was a threat as in “keep going and you’ll be packed off to not-Liverpool too!”

4FFCDB0A-67A5-4545-81E0-0D8C49B59444.jpeg

3AAD6621-6F04-4E90-8A3D-55A7C28D49DA.jpeg

• Haha
Screenshot_20221118-233617_Instagram.jpg

This confused me so much at first. I had assumed the person who'd sent the passive aggressive message with the bitchy "Nice one" was the 13 year old girl, not her mother. Silly me!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Sorry to go back to her looks but.. wtf is going on here?!
Right eyebrow an inch higher than the left, nose vacating the scene of the crime, mouth like someone who’s been left on the desert for days without water and teeth… well fml her orthodontist properly shafted her didn’t he 😳
Then slathering foundation on like emulsion.. 🤡
as for the breach of confidentiality, get in the bin Rachel, no professional bodies or individuals worth their salt should associate with this shambles.
I’ll be honest I don’t like to comment too much on appearance, however the other day in one of her stories I couldn’t help but noticed our darling ratshits nose. Maybe it was the over use of highlighter but her nose looked like a bleeping helter-skelter, where the duck is it going? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Sid her mums just out of hospital so is really poorly, que mum sewing while they two muck about asking chidish questions.

no morals or shame!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sid her mums just out of hospital so is really poorly, que mum sewing while they two muck about asking chidish questions.

no morals or shame!
Why can’t Silky pins sew… my Dad learnt in cadets and I’ve got mates with blokes that were forces who also learnt to repair uniform, we’re similar ages so I’d assume he would too. (Also it’s a little tail, only needs 3 stitches, Wilby could probably do it himself! Or just safety pin it!)

I’ll be honest I don’t like to comment too much on appearance, however the other day in one of her stories I couldn’t help but noticed our darling ratshits nose. Maybe it was the over use of highlighter but her nose looked like a bleeping helter-skelter, where the duck is it going? 🤷‍♀️
I don't know where its going, but I think the only way its going to come back to its original site, is with surgical intervention.
It's quite a substantial nose, which is fine, but it needs to be broken, reset & repositioned 🤕🤕🤕.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she have no idea where her 13yr old daughter has been, know when she came in or what she had with her when she did? As someone with control issues around food, I find it really concerning that she has no idea what Lula is eating, obviously isn't concerned about providing meals and that Lula is eating alone in her room.

And that rug is hideous.

ETA - she is trying to make Lula the new Betsy. When Betsy is back Lula won't see her mum for dust.
The weird thing is that she started her “chat” with Josh is gone to walk the dogs - he doesn’t have to put I know why he has - because everyone of our kids has a mate over - 2 mins later lula appears seeking attention and then not long after that she eating food on her own in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Does she have no idea where her 13yr old daughter has been, know when she came in or what she had with her when she did? As someone with control issues around food, I find it really concerning that she has no idea what Lula is eating, obviously isn't concerned about providing meals and that Lula is eating alone in her room.

And that rug is hideous.

ETA - she is trying to make Lula the new Betsy. When Betsy is back Lula won't see her mum for dust.
The weird thing is that she started her “chat” with Josh is gone to walk the dogs - he doesn’t have to put I know why he has - because everyone of our kids has a mate over - 2 mins later lula appears seeking attention and then not long after that she eating food on her own in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Call me cynical but I find it very convenient that now Rach has been called out on the gift cards and wish list, Bettsy is a D.A survivor and can benefit from use of centre and vouchers as she has fled said D.A, so if anyone were to ask Rach for proof of who has has help etc there it is. I hate doubting anyone who says they were DA victim's but Rachel openly tells so many lies its hard not to question anything she says. Ps Rach not trolling facts example Wilbs is nonverbal.... Wilby tells you colours animals talks hes not non verbal you lie and lie.

• Heart
Do you mean Mrs & Mr Hambleton are Fiona and Shrek?
If so, which is which? Because I think Rachel is turning into a Shrek lookalike 😌.
Oh I don’t think there’s a definitive answer, Just a general observation that they come as a pair😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.