PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is how she talks about people doing the Freedom Programme to her patreon audience imagine how she talks about them with "her girls".
Sorry to go back to her looks but.. wtf is going on here?!
Right eyebrow an inch higher than the left, nose vacating the scene of the crime, mouth like someone who’s been left on the desert for days without water and teeth… well fml her orthodontist properly shafted her didn’t he 😳
Then slathering foundation on like emulsion.. 🤡
as for the breach of confidentiality, get in the bin Rachel, no professional bodies or individuals worth their salt should associate with this shambles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Somewhere out there there is a nursery nurse doing a live on her Instagram crying about how she brings extra fruit in for the poor little kids she works with.... oh no wait this is the real world, shes probably just getting on with life without a messiah complex and thinks nothing of it!
If R were the nursery employee, she would twist it to make it sound like the poor child was neglected as his parents didn’t have the skills/money to provide him with a nutritious lunch so Saviour Sylvie had to intervene and feed the lad out of her own minimum wage pocket.

Reactions: 25
It’s pretty easy to find this boy who Betsy was seeing the past few months thanks to everyone in the family having open profiles. She could ruin his life if she’s lying about him being an abusive person

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Can I ask why Josh got the sack ?
I’ve missed that bit.
We don’t know for sure that he was. I think a lot of us just find it a very big coincidence that an officer from D&C police was sacked for misuse of the police database on the exact day he started his ‘career break’ seems a bit fishy.

Reactions: 9
Yes here it is.
The kids were mini hooligans then not tiny turds.

Where is her having 5 kids coming from though? She's only got 4 now....🤣

If this is indeed true - then this would be placed on file and passed onto all relevant authorities.

Those two are failing those kids.
Evenmoreso as lack of food and stealing food from people and bins was one of the things ignored in the Daniel Pelka case.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So betsy is now a service user of the patchwork team having done the Freedom programme. Guess that makes her a suitable candidate for all those asks, footlocker and restaurant vouchers. How convenient

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
So betsy is now a service user of the patchwork team having done the Freedom programme. Guess that makes her a suitable candidate for all those asks, footlocker and restaurant vouchers. How convenient
And she can be their 1 person a month they helped… gives Betty a break I suppose! 🙄

Reactions: 25
I call 🐮 💩 on the fruit story. Most nurseries have a supply of fruit for the kids. I’m guessing it would come from that. In fact, in my area, most nurseries provide all the meals as part of the fees. Is that not the case everywhere?
at my last nursery i worked at, we had to charge extra for meals because the fees would only just cover staff wages, and the government funding is a pittance.

(catching up)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Isn't it amazin that now Betsy is a victim of domestic abuse, she can access all the facilities offered by the Patchwork Club & get so much support from the Patchwork Girls.
Edit to add, hope Betsy gets lots of vouchers and clothing to help her heal from her ordeal 💟.
And now old Ma Hambleton runs the Freedom Programme from the Patchwork social Club & her own daughter is being supported and guided through her trauma by her own mother.
How lush is that?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Course I don't know for sure but I'd be surprised if he was given 1 to 1 support with funding for schools being as they are. I think it's more likely to be a 'watch and see' approach to see how he copes. Our local infant school is inundated with children with additional needs this September (maybe lockdowm related??) they've had to build a special sensory room. They certainly don't all have 1 to 1's. But we will see....
And currently the way school funding is TAs and other support staff will be the first to go! They won’t be able to afford them

• Sad
Reactions: 15
We don’t know for sure that he was. I think a lot of us just find it a very big coincidence that an officer from D&C police was sacked for misuse of the police database on the exact day he started his ‘career break’ seems a bit fishy.
What happened to the post yesterday from someone asking if us tattlers know “the real reason he was sacked” they never came back to let us know

Isn't it amazin that now Betsy is a victim of domestic abuse, she can access all the facilities offered by the Patchwork Club & get so much support from the Patchwork Girls.
Edit to add, hope Betsy gets lots of vouchers and clothing to help her heal from her ordeal 💟.
And now old Ma Hambleton runs the Freedom Programme from the Patchwork social Club & her own daughter is being supported and guided through her trauma by her own mother.
How lush is that?
Alsoooooo, Does this mean that Fiona and shrek won’t be around to give out the foodbank runs for all those women that she supported.?
How wonderful that Bratsy will benefit from all those footlocker vouchers from the wishlist 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
It’s so inappropriate for her to be using her mums “services”. It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to treat my family (nhs) or for a teacher to have their own child in a class so how is this ok?

Reactions: 38
What happened to the post yesterday from someone asking if us tattlers know “the real reason he was sacked” they never came back to let us know
Yeah that was weird, they joined at something like 4.05pm posted that at 4.10 the fucked off at 4.25 and haven’t been back since… at least make something up! Let’s have a bit of fun with it! That was just boring and pointless 😴
I like the fact that people were willing to listen though, one day it might be for real, you never know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Does she have no idea where her 13yr old daughter has been, know when she came in or what she had with her when she did? As someone with control issues around food, I find it really concerning that she has no idea what Lula is eating, obviously isn't concerned about providing meals and that Lula is eating alone in her room.

And that rug is hideous.

ETA - she is trying to make Lula the new Betsy. When Betsy is back Lula won't see her mum for dust.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does no one take their shoes off in that house ? Brand new rug and they are jumping all over it in shoes 🤢🤢

put a pair of sheepers on ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How funny that This afternoon she thought Lu was funny for being herself, Now she’s being the Rachet we know and being a vile parent cos Lu has decided to feed herself😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.