PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I'm on a roll today. On her latest post, about the tree in the centre with wishes on. According to this comment, Janey (Blonde bob woman,) was at another food/ baby bank yesterday for a 'centre user.'

The woman (Nic) who saw her, volunteers at The Riviera Life Stonehouse food & baby bank in Torquay, if anyone local recognises it. Why are they outsourcing goods with all the money they have?

View attachment 1741067
What happened to the free food fridge in the centre and all the shopping vouchers?

Reactions: 27
Oooh I'm on a roll today. On her latest post, about the tree in the centre with wishes on. According to this comment, Janey (Blonde bob woman,) was at another food/ baby bank yesterday for a 'centre user.'

The woman (Nic) who saw her, volunteers at The Riviera Life Stonehouse food & baby bank in Torquay, if anyone local recognises it. Why are they outsourcing goods with all the money they have?

View attachment 1741067
They are pretty well known locally. Their Facebook page even states that they help people by referral, rather than finding randoms off the street and Rachael's mates like the patchwork shitshow. And to quote from their page (although quite an old post)

Sorry that we have been quiet recently we have been super busy!
We wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to all who have donated, volunteered and referred people to us!
Throughout 2020 we were able to distribute 202 parcels!
Helping families in need with toys, equipment, clothes, food, milk and so much more!
We are looking forward to helping even more people throughout 2021!
Apart from a few dubious screenshots from Rancho's Whatsapp, we have never seen any evidence of who they have helped, have we?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Blimey can you imagine how much money they are going to drop in Dubai shopping..

Reactions: 13
Surely by now he shouldn't still be having a bottle? I get some children have sensory issues but a baby bottle will not help his teeth and we know he can drink from cup.

Reactions: 26
Yes here it is.
So how come this pointless non-story made the news but “part time-mummy scams thousands out of well-meaning followers whilst neglecting her kids” isn’t?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It amazes me how she can get so much awfulness into 1 minute and 21 seconds.

Betsy in a abusive relationship 🙄. (Not surprising, isn't everyone according to Rachael.) ✅
Someone accessing a supposedly confidential service outed by reputation. ✅
Betsy called said person a violent racist. (Raise em kind Rach.) ✅

1 minute, 21 seconds....... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve never known someone know so many women in abusive relationships, surely it’s not the norm? I also think it’s a bit rich of her to bang on about abuse when she told Tallulah that if she loved her boyfriend she’d do as he asked 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m a few pages back and reading about W being given a sandwich and fruit at school which he ate. It sounds to me like he’s hungry and ready for lunch at school so eats the food like the other children. If he’s constantly snacking on unhealthy food at home then he isn’t going to try new foods as he knows more snacks will appear.

Reactions: 31
Blimey, Was that Lu she was just paying attention to? Although her Lus face was a picture when she was talking about Bratsy🤬
Off up to London again next week, That’ll be more shopping for Sloshpot to look more hideous 🤢
And why are they taking their kids friends away for Xmas… it’s almost like she can’t entertain her own kids by herself…. Oh wait🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Reactions: 26
I’ve never known someone know so many women in abusive relationships, surely it’s not the norm? I also think it’s a bit rich of her to bang on about abuse when she told Tallulah that if she loved her boyfriend she’d do as he asked 🙄
I pity anyone that takes her advice or guidance over relationships. She has a very unhealthy negative bias towards men in general. She either see's them as possible father figures or potential abusers etc. Definitely not someone I would call neutral or level headed. Could you imagine being the Mother of a boy involved with Lula or Betsy. It's a no from me 😂.

Reactions: 30
Imagine a member of staff having to bring your son food in from their own home because the crap you feed him isn't adequate 🤦‍♀️ embarrassing
Somewhere out there there is a nursery nurse doing a live on her Instagram crying about how she brings extra fruit in for the poor little kids she works with.... oh no wait this is the real world, shes probably just getting on with life without a messiah complex and thinks nothing of it!

Reactions: 35
I'm late to the One eyed bleep (of a bear) party 🧐🐻🤣.
Howling at this thread as I yammed down my fish and chips after a long day at work (real, not 'harder on the interent' type work).

Now imagine being Rachel and having so much money that you were forced to spend it like water on overpriced Gucci and utter tat. Just imagine. And then you find out that the minimum wage nursery nurse has been subsidising the PISS POOR lunch you feed your child. Imagine having the NN bring in extra fruit because YOU'RE A LAZY AND NEGLECTFUL MOTHER. Imagine. Things like this will be noted down. Good.
Wow. I'm embarrassed for her.

*disclaimer, nothing at all wrong in accepting help, food, money, clothes if you need them. Rachel does not*.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I pity anyone that takes her advice or guidance over relationships. She has a very unhealthy negative bias towards men in general. She either see's them as possible father figures or potential abusers etc. Definitely not someone I would call neutral or level headed. Could you imagine being the Mother of a boy involved with Lula or Betsy. It's a no from me 😂.
I was thinking exactly the same. The only reason Slosh is allowed everywhere as I don’t even think she considers him to be a man 🤣

Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Thalassa164, post: 12700791, member: 22522…! All I see are red flags and failed kids.
[/QUOTE]

This should form a thread title.
Red flags and failed kids, traumatising old slosh with her gusset skids.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Rabies: god those bleeping trolls have made yet another report to social services to us again, saying our kids are neglected

Also Rabies: *sends Wilbert to school with only a sausage roll for his lunch so the staff feel like they have to bring in fruit for him*

Of course it's the trolls Raq 🤷

Reactions: 43
I call 🐮 💩 on the fruit story. Most nurseries have a supply of fruit for the kids. I’m guessing it would come from that. In fact, in my area, most nurseries provide all the meals as part of the fees. Is that not the case everywhere?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I see she's given us trolls a Friday night off. Cheers Rachet. Bring on the fizzy cat's piss 🥂 chin chin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt sorry for T in her story just then, she came on and started getting attention from Rack, who then said “doesn’t she look like Betsy?” - T’s face at that before she walked away. Poor girl, if she didn’t look like B then she’d be getting no attention whatsoever from her mother 🙄.
And R sits there swearing every other word it seems, yet tries to pretend that T is not allowed to swear in front of her. Pull the other one love!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.