PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gets a thrill from seeing that she's got their support. They are all busy tonight searching for someone called Victoria who they think a Tattler in their new group. They don't seem very bright unfortunately & haven't found any Tattlers. They are quite like their idol too, they are getting quite aggressive & insulting 😫.
It’s not me, I just lurk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If this is how she talks about people doing the Freedom Programme to her patreon audience imagine how she talks about them with "her girls".
I called it the other week that she will say betsy has now been in am abusive relationship 🤦‍♀️

And both of them are already judging that girl who attended! Very professional

Reactions: 32
Well she’s made a start. She sent E to school with £20 for a cake sale today so she can buy cakes for all the kids who’s mums forgot. Swear she’s done this before hasn’t she?
Yeah she has, let’s just hope Edie doesn’t buy a cake that contains dairy and give to those who can’t have it.

Reactions: 12
If this is how she talks about people doing the Freedom Programme to her patreon audience imagine how she talks about them with "her girls".
So she’s just identified this girl to locals then…. Nice one. I hope to bleeping god she’s a figment of Rachael’s imagination

Reactions: 27
Baby bottle and a weighted blanket . Swear she’s only put that in as Emily’s put on earlier that Fred has a weighted blanket and he’s waiting on adhd diagnosis , which Rachaele liked to publicize a while ago . Also though Emily did the whole oh I don’t want to cry but I’ll come on at some point and discuss it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Baby bottle and a weighted blanket . Swear she’s only put that in as Emily’s put on earlier that Fred has a weighted blanket and he’s waiting on adhd diagnosis , which Rachaele liked to publicize a while ago . Also though Emily did the whole oh I don’t want to cry but I’ll come on at some point and discuss it.
That’s a duvet though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It amazes me how she can get so much awfulness into 1 minute and 21 seconds.

Betsy in a abusive relationship 🙄. (Not surprising, isn't everyone according to Rachael.) ✅
Someone accessing a supposedly confidential service outed by reputation. ✅
Betsy called said person a violent racist. (Raise em kind Rach.) ✅

1 minute, 21 seconds....... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I do not believe one single bit of that Betsy shite. duck off Rach! Since its become obvious less and less people believe she was in a DV relationship (seems more to me that she was married to a twit who was as nasty to her as she to him) shes decided to say Beunkind has been in one. And all for likes and donations from the huns. Open your eyes, shes a liar and a scam artist!

Reactions: 25
Surely the most significant abusive relationship she has been in is with her own mother?

Reactions: 30
It amazes me how she can get so much awfulness into 1 minute and 21 seconds.

Betsy in a abusive relationship 🙄. (Not surprising, isn't everyone according to Rachael.) ✅
Someone accessing a supposedly confidential service outed by reputation. ✅
Betsy called said person a violent racist. (Raise em kind Rach.) ✅

1 minute, 21 seconds....... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone apart from slosh

Reactions: 14
Breaching her own daughters (and another girls) confidentiality. How sweet...🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
So is this the real reason Bratsy has gone to Liverpool to start a new life.??🤔🤔
But also, if you knew your daughter, your flesh and blood was in an abusive relationship at the age of 18, wouldn’t you do something about it.?🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Fuxk me🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 36
Oooh I'm on a roll today. On her latest post, about the tree in the centre with wishes on. According to this comment, Janey (Blonde bob woman,) was at another food/ baby bank yesterday for a 'centre user.'

The woman (Nic) who saw her, volunteers at The Riviera Life Stonehouse food & baby bank in Torquay, if anyone local recognises it. Why are they outsourcing goods with all the money they have?

19BA9A54-BE30-4F37-B076-F80B96A99187.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Oooh I'm on a roll today. On her latest post, about the tree in the centre with wishes on. According to this comment, Janey (Blonde bob woman,) was at another food/ baby bank yesterday for a 'centre user.'

The woman (Nic) who saw her, volunteers at The Riviera Life Stonehouse food & baby bank in Torquay, if anyone local recognises it. Why are they outsourcing goods with all the money they have?

View attachment 1741067
Because she needs spending money for Jubai - she hasn't got enough to waste on anyone else.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.