PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the kids whose Mums can't afford it! I can't stand that bleeping one eyed bleep of a bear. It's time he was put to sleep. ETA I have donated every year since CIN started so I'm not being a scrooge.
bleeping one eyed bleep of a bear!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m crying. Best description I’ve ever heard. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
To add: Why does she think she's special because of August kids? I was born in August, pretty sure my Mum didn't cry about it.

Schools do not move children because Ofsted are there. What utter tit she speaks! Somebody shut her up!!
Unfortunately they do !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's used a fake name and location here. Then wrote it as herself, but half way through forgot and changed identity to write it as someone else
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Good grief. She must have 12 thousand accounts on here I swear to god.

825F70F7-7A22-44E5-ABFF-97585FAFD9BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Or the kids whose Mums can't afford it! I can't stand that bleeping one eyed bleep of a bear. It's time he was put to sleep. ETA I have donated every year since CIN started so I'm not being a scrooge.
Im dying 🀣🀣 I thought you meant rancid was a one eyed bleep of a bear for a minute 🀣🀣 I thought best description yet!! Some might say it’s worthy of a thread tittle! Im laughing away to myself sat on my own like a right twit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Im dying 🀣🀣 I thought you meant rancid was a one eyed bleep of a bear for a minute 🀣🀣 I thought best description yet!! Some might say it’s worthy of a thread tittle! Im laughing away to myself sat on my own like a right twit πŸ˜‚
Seriously I hate him! Him and pooh bear that fat thing that wanders through the woods with just a tee shirt on. He gives me the rage as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seriously I hate him! Him and pooh bear that fat thing that wanders through the woods with just a tee shirt on. He gives me the rage as well.
I'm actually crying laughing here. I've just texted my Husband and said "someone on the Tattle thread called Pudsey a 'one eyed bleep of a bear' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and he texted back 'heavy that.' Hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I did that, I thought, who’s she talking about? Rachael? Josh? I’ve heard them called a lot of things but β€˜one eyed bleep of a bear’ is a bit strange πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This thread is the total antidote to the recent bonkers one. "One eyed bleep of a bear". Only on Tattle. :love:πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well she’s made a start. She sent E to school with Β£20 for a cake sale today so she can buy cakes for all the kids who’s mums forgot. Swear she’s done this before hasn’t she?
It's lazy as well - much easier than making or even buying cakes herself. And I can guarantee she won't go with Edie to buy anything or go to any events the school put on.

Reactions: 19
I did that, I thought, who’s she talking about? Rachael? Josh? I’ve heard them called a lot of things but β€˜one eyed bleep of a bear’ is a bit strange πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's going to be like Slosh's silky penis. The Silky Penis and the One Eyed bleep of a Bear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It's lazy as well - much easier than making or even buying cakes herself. And I can guarantee she won't go with Edie to buy anything or go to any events the school put on.
Yep, and the school sent a tx to say please send between Β£1-3. So she sends Β£20 just to show off. What a bleeping one eyed bleep of a bear she is! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She might walk in like beyonce and call everyone cunts πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I'm dying.. "that one eyed bleep of a bear!" Also I have donated every year too so I feel justified in laughing at this πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she’s made a start. She sent E to school with Β£20 for a cake sale today so she can buy cakes for all the kids who’s mums forgot. Swear she’s done this before hasn’t she?
Pretty sure she did the same last year then E came out in tears because the lady in the office said she wasn’t allowed to have that much money.
Was she flush with the cash and dressing in Gucky last year, Cos I only remember it being this year she was dressing badπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are you all trolling? Don’t you know she won a PARENT OF THE WEEK award. God.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If this is how she talks about people doing the Freedom Programme to her patreon audience imagine how she talks about them with "her girls".

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.