PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a member of staff having to bring your son food in from their own home because the crap you feed him isn't adequate 🤦‍♀️ embarrassing
Especially when you're not living in poverty, you're dripping in Gucci in a house that you're paying to ruin, you throw money around like confetti on expensive gifts and meals out for yourself, your husband, and your paid mates.

Reactions: 38
Yes, it's looking more and more like the Nursery staff are coaching her parenting of the kid. It's subtle but the interventions are pretty clear.. it is good for Wibble mind you. Mortifying for her but she's shameless anyway, so probably doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
All that money and she can’t afford to waste a apple or a banana !! She’s so caught up in her own bullshit, she’s neglecting her kid. Not only that a nursery nurse who’s probably on poor wages is supplying Wobbles fruit as she’s completely written it off.

Mine often go through phases of not liking stuff, I always offer it.She has absolutely no clue.

Wobble is going to have a terrible time at school. It’ll all be down to them. I can’t wait for the snot fest about it all.

Reactions: 25
That can’t be good for the wee guy eating sausages and sausages rolls everyday. You and the nursery are doing great Wilby, it’s such a shame that pair of bastards will hold you back at any opportunity.

Wilby making her out to be a liar and she’s shocked at this. The same woman who had the brass neck in her stories last night to talk about the cost of living whilst she’s splashing the cash about like it’s Monopoly money

Reactions: 20
Yes, it's looking more and more like the Nursery staff are coaching her parenting of the kid. It's subtle but the interventions are pretty clear.. it is good for Wibble mind you. Mortifying for her but she's shameless anyway, so probably doesn't care.
Nursery staff will be deemed toxic in 3, 2, 1.....

Yes here it is.
How is giving kids fruit in any way a "hack" for, erm, giving kids fruit?

It's clear she's been desperate to be famous for a while. Insta seems to have moved on from "mummy bloggers 🤢" and she's now trying the charity saviour angle. I think the likes of Ashley Cain and Sir Tom's daughter are starting to get people to question this route too.

Reactions: 25
Nah @Somerset girl - People only are only toxic after they stop raising her kids for her. So the Nursery staff will be getting fluffy clouds galore I should think 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I'm desperate to be Liz but I find myself being more Kevin.... just can't seem to say no to those PTA requests!!!
Ohhhh nooooo, set those boundaries! Managed to get both my kids through school and never attended anything to do with PTA, also managed to meet sniff out the other mum friends that enjoy a glass bottle at the weekend and are normally at least 5 minutes late most mornings 🤣 don’t miss the school run 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im embarrassed for her. £1000s of stolen paymecon money a month and her boy is being brought food in by a teacher. The shame 😂
She's such a narc though that she will only see the amazin' special treatment that she is getting, the staff are bringing in fruit for her special boy. The same staff that would and probably do the same for children who can't afford to actually bring in fruit are bringing it in for her who just cba.

Reactions: 29
I can't see her comments on the DM,.anyone got a screenshot? She has been desperate for fame for so long. Her and the DM are a good match.

Reactions: 6
so the saviour of women all over the county, who has an amazon wishlist for over £40,000 worth of items for the "needy" and begs for food parcels and school uniform needs a nursery worker (who is likely on NMW) to bring in spare fruit for her 3 year old.......

Reactions: 34
so the saviour of women all over the county, who has an amazon wishlist for over £40,000 worth of items for the "needy" and begs for food parcels and school uniform needs a nursery worker (who is likely on NMW) to bring in spare fruit for her 3 year old.......
She will now read this and feel the need to overcompensate/make herself look like the saviour by sending Josh with bringing in fruit for all the children.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She will now read this and feel the need to overcompensate/make herself look like the saviour by sending Josh with bringing in fruit for all the children.
Well she’s made a start. She sent E to school with £20 for a cake sale today so she can buy cakes for all the kids who’s mums forgot. Swear she’s done this before hasn’t she?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I'd tell her to piss off, patronising cow (rach not edie 🤣)
Or the kids whose Mums can't afford it! I can't stand that bleeping one eyed bleep of a bear. It's time he was put to sleep. ETA I have donated every year since CIN started so I'm not being a scrooge.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.