PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, what a bloody insult to people who have genuinely severely autistic children that do have a restricted diet. I hope she doesn't go down the "autism mummy" route and sticks with her tit fashion reels and being an all round general scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She definitely doesn't have a fear of him choking because she let's him run around with a lollypop in his mouth and is left unattended while hebeats solid foods!! 🤣🤣
Ok, I think you’ve mistaken how I meant it.
I think she gives him the same food because she knows it’s safe, Ive seen the videos of him in the car with fork and pancake, Ive seen him charging round with apples that then go between the dog and him.
I really think she sticks to what she knows is safe, 1 sausage, Yogurt out of packets ( my absolute pet hate and laziest parenting ever!!)
He should be eating the same as everyone else now, Not just picky bits that he grazes on all day, sugary tit and packets of crisps.. she is a lazy arse cnut

Reactions: 27
There’s no way she’s scared of him choking in my opinion; I had a friend who was paranoid about it and she would never even turn away from her child while they ate, nevermind leave them completely unsupervised to eat while lay on the floor. (Also those discs of sausage were actual choking hazards!)

They are neglecting that poor kid and it breaks my heart to watch, he’s such a lovely lad and they’re going to hold him back at every turn 😢
My other half has a massive fear of the kids choking which comes from a childhood trauma. If he had his way they’d all still be eating puréed food now! 😂
Although we all sit at the table together and the kids are not aware how much he’s watching them but I see him jump everytime someone coughs.
When my eldest did begin to choke once he was on it and had it up before I even knew what was happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine sending your kid to pre school with a sausage roll for his dinner, I'd be bleeping mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine sending your kid to pre school with a sausage roll for his dinner, I'd be bleeping mortified!
I remember a few months back, i was rushing a totally forgot to put the sandwich in and the school phoned me. He had everything else in there but the sandwich 🤣🤣 i was so embarrassed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes here it is.
Just had a browse through some of the comments, she actually made herself an account so she could reply 🤣🤣🤣 and someone said "anyone else think she looks (and sounds) like Katie Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣 six bleeping years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know she talks bollocks, but reading between the lines, it sounds like the Nursery were using the softly soflty approach with our Rach rather than the
" We do NOT regard sausages rolls or pizza as being a suitable mainstay of child's pack lunch and will urge parents to please include healthier options " - as they did in my Schools Newsletter on more than one occasion.

Reactions: 37
I know she talks bollocks, but reading between the lines, it sounds like the Nursery were using the softly soflty approach with our Rach rather than the
" We do NOT regard sausages rolls or pizza as being a suitable mainstay of child's pack lunch and will urge parents to please include healthier options " - as they did in my Schools Newsletter on more than one occasion.
That's exactly what I thought!! Especially the worker saying she brings extra fruit for W.

Reactions: 32
That's exactly what I thought!! Especially the worker saying she brings extra fruit for W.
If this is indeed true - then this would be placed on file and passed onto all relevant authorities.

Those two are failing those kids.

Reactions: 26
I've been thinking this about their approach as well. I wonder if they have a good idea of how narcissistic she is and know that confronting her will achieve nothing, so are carefully getting her to do what's needed.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.