PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. How did she not know about the cut off date for primary applications. She’s had to do it at least three times before. And to say she felt upset because she can’t take W to look at schools is ridiculous. If you don’t even try, you won’t know how he will react. If she thinks W is “severely” autistic, she needs to actually visit a SEN school.
Isn’t it the same for high school, have to apply, so she’s done that for 4 of them over the last 6 years, then there’s Edie. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 9
Just to play devils advocate, Betsy may already have a job in retail but still be interviewing for others. If her ‘current job’ is a zero hours contract or just a temp contract over the Xmas period then it would make sense she’s still interviewing for jobs. I’d encourage my kid to keep looking for something more stable/permanent if they were in that situation.
Straight outta Maghall on Sunday 👇

29D6A1E9-A4B3-4655-9EEE-6283E84435B6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have said this before ..but I hate lies and liars ..Yes, if you are a child ( possible pre teens) and asked “Did you do that?” “Did you take that?”etc ..they deny with a lie

BUT, adults and young adults should never have a need to lie. if they are too afraid to admit, then they shouldn’t do.

and IMHO, persons who lie about all, and everything, are the lowest of the low,
and I have found them to be CON ARTISTS and SCAMMERS …

and Rachel proves my point …

Rachet is going to hate the fact she can’t control every element of her life and Sloshpot Simon is hating not being able to control her wardrobe choices🙈🙈
did Sloshpot Simon ever control anything …Ah Ha yes of course Traffic 🤡

Reactions: 12
Safeguarding Sally up to her usual tricks again, Sharing peoples handwriting who could be leaving/having left a DV situation and their partners/ex partners could be watching here.
She’s just a twit🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Been away for a while because she was boring me. I see she’s still a liar then:

“Forgetting” about school applications.

Magically having a place at a school visit the very next morning.

Her fake tears needing to be pointed out.

Betsy moved there for a job yet hasn’t had the interview yet.

Oh and still pretending that Wilby is too severely autistic to manage mainstream school.

😴

Reactions: 35
She didn’t think W would cope with nursery/preschool and he is smashing that, why does she expect the worst? He probably thrives in that kind of environment because he is stimulated and encouraged to things he wouldn’t do at home - like messy play, painting - stuff you never see him do at home. Reception is a great stepping stone and I’m sure he will come on even more leaps by then.

Reactions: 31
I was at work today and in a meeting I said “oh are we” 🤣🤣🤣 laughing to my self I see a few people giggle hope your on here too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s actually scary isn’t it? How does none of this scream red flag 🚩 to her ‘small circle’?They need to watch their backs and be careful of what they say or write to her, even in jest. She’s a ticking time bomb and if she goes down, she’ll certainly make sure they all go down with her. If I was them, I’d run a mile.
The circle of doom changes so frequently that they’re never around long enough to notice too many red flags.

Except Jo, who is just as bad as Ronseal.

Reactions: 20
I know a lot has gone on the last day or so, but why has nobody mentioned that she appeared to be wearing a denim dressing gown?
ahh I thought it was dead nice of her to mention that she got it from a charity shop. She can’t be that bad can she if she also gives money to charity and doesn’t just take… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ahh I thought it was dead nice of her to mention that she got it from a charity shop. She can’t be that bad can she if she also gives money to charity and doesn’t just take… 😂
Yea I’m sure she brought it from a charity shop when she’s used to Gucci, I thought at the time, nice try Pinocchio 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.