PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s boring he ample tits off me now.. BUT, Why is she inviting the “Vulnerable” women to an open coffee shop where it will be full of strangers.?
Is not this against everything “Patchwork/winner street” stands for.?

Reactions: 13
Yea I don't know how to share the live but basically she met this woman on the school run who offered to help her with w and her stuff and offered to hang out sometime but when r offered a date this women was like 'oh I'm having surgery' so clearly r was like why and goes on to say how she hadn't noticed she was wearing a hat and why, the lady has cancer and is having a big surgery so can't meet for 2 weeks. So r went and spent like £200 in m and s (#ad???) For her and has agreed to take her kid to school while she can't (because clearly this poor woman hasn't organised this herself). Josh Refused to take the gifts (?) This am so r went to take them after school but she wasn't there so now has her address to take them round... this lady is apparently a massive cancer warrior and has a whole insta dedicated to it.
I hope to god the nursery didn’t give R the address.

Reactions: 18
No I've been trying to do some sneaky insta stalking 🤣
If it's the woman I think it is, she's been a hun for quite some time and Rachael does know her. I remembered this comment as at the time I went to look on the cancer page (the name of the page was interesting, so I clicked on it, as you do 🤷🏻‍♀️, I've crossed it out, but it's on an AD from 4 months ago.)

Anyway, this woman has a daughter maybe of about 5/6, and a full plethora of friends and family.

(Disclaimer: Don't think I'm weird for remembering stuff, I've said before it's not my fault, it's my brain 😂.)

Attachments

Reactions: 14
It looks like Wilby-John has had a little hair cut 😁.
Edit to add, no that was someone else's child 🙄.
W will have hair as long as his sisters soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The woman from nursery is having a double mastectomy on Monday. Her boy is W's age but she has a daughter a couple of years older.
J didn't take the gifts as he hadn't met/talked to her before.
The woman had DM'd R after she helped R out with W so R has asked direct for her address.

Reactions: 12
God if shes made that story up or even exaggerated it, she's even more bleeping mental than I first thought 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Yea I don't know how to share the live but basically she met this woman on the school run who offered to help her with w and her stuff and offered to hang out sometime but when r offered a date this women was like 'oh I'm having surgery' so clearly r was like why and goes on to say how she hadn't noticed she was wearing a hat and why, the lady has cancer and is having a big surgery so can't meet for 2 weeks. So r went and spent like £200 in m and s (#ad???) For her and has agreed to take her kid to school while she can't (because clearly this poor woman hasn't organised this herself). Josh Refused to take the gifts (?) This am so r went to take them after school but she wasn't there so now has her address to take them round... this lady is apparently a massive cancer warrior and has a whole insta dedicated to it.
But she doesn’t do the school run she sends no balls 🙃 I cannot keep up with the bullshit at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The woman from nursery is having a double mastectomy on Monday. Her boy is W's age but she has a daughter a couple of years older.
J didn't take the gifts as he hadn't met/talked to her before.
The woman had DM'd R after she helped R out with W so R has asked direct for her address.
I honestly don't care if she makes things up for Patreon but this story is getting more outrageous by the minute.

So a woman with two children is having a massive operation (double mastectomy is huge,) on Monday no less. However, she's apparently going home to the kids with no one to take them to school whilst she is in recovery, so Rachael is now doing it? Even though both her kids presumably have to be at school at different times because one nursery and one is infants. Yet they have only just met and Josh hasn't met her, when he does every school run with or without Rachael every day? Did she share the ladies page to raise awareness of breast cancer? If the lady is running a cancer awareness page, surely Rachael would have followed it. Especially if she's providing assistance with the children. Oh and all this when coincidentally her friend is having her final chemo on Monday also.

Sorry, obviously she could be being truthful 😂. I'm just like, what??

• Wow
Reactions: 37
So bratsy has up and moved to Liverpool because her friends all have lives, boyfriends and actual goals in life and she’s a waster who hangs about her mums pretend shop some Saturdays 🙄

Reactions: 27
God this thread if bleeping boring recently. Can’t the psycho do something vaguely entertaining.. I need something to make me laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck are her latest stories about? It’s like B is dead. She’s moved away, from you because you’re a prick. Good luck Betsy. Stay away. Ps. That poem is tit, my cat could write a better poem, Sunday times best seller, what a crock of tit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the duck are her latest stories about? It’s like B is dead. She’s moved away, from you because you’re a prick. Good luck Betsy. Stay away. Ps. That poem is tit, my cat could write a better poem, Sunday times best seller, what a crock of tit. 🙄
I don’t know why we needed seeing the step dad videoing close up step daughter on her 18th party. Not an image I could erase last time🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.