PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely no one says to someone who has just said they have cancer “oh god what are your chances?” I know it’s very likely this conversation only exists in ragu’s head but still
I’m also no cancer expert but are surgeries not usually carried out before treatment begins, so why is the woman wearing a hat got anything to do with it?
This woman is probably as real as the one in mothercare

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Jesus wept,just catching up after a pile of night shifts 🤯🤯 what I've concluded Rach Is still a liar and a drama queen, also genuinely thought betsy had disappeared off grid and is uncontactable no just a few hours up the road

Reactions: 16
Surely no one says to someone who has just said they have cancer “oh god what are your chances?” I know it’s very likely this conversation only exists in ragu’s head but still
I’m also no cancer expert but are surgeries not usually carried out before treatment begins, so why is the woman wearing a hat got anything to do with it?
Sometimes surgeries are done before chemo treatment, sometimes after.

Reactions: 12
Sometimes they can do chemo to try and shrink a tumour is it’s too big or near a major organ to operate straight away. But I think ideally they would want to do surgery first if possible.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she asked her what her chances are.
Disgusting, does she not think before opening that vile mouth of hers?

Reactions: 28
If something is stressing me out, or I'm annoyed or feeling upset about something, I sometimes have pretend conversations with myself in my car while driving. I probably sound bonkers 🤣

They now remind of Rachel's stories, except she is sharing hers with thousands and thousands of followers whereas I keep my arguement with the bloke who pushed in front of me to myself in my car 🤣🤣

I just don't believe anything she says. If she told me the day of the week, I'd still have to check

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s a bloody grief tourist and a big fat liar to boot .. all to distract from something else going on 🤔

Reactions: 29
Can you imagine telling someone you had cancer and were about to lose both your breasts in major surgery and some bleeping moron says “what are your chances!!?”

I didn’t hear her once say the standard response to something like “I’m so sorry”, I can’t be the only one who’s first words would be just that?

then how come she then goes to say “she drove off” stops herself then recounts more of the story.

a real story That happened flows, you don’t get bits wrong then stop and change.

if the woman was also currently getting chemo and was wearing a hat or had not long finished chemo I’m pretty certain she would be very frail and weak. Not on the school run.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yea I don't know how to share the live but basically she met this woman on the school run who offered to help her with w and her stuff and offered to hang out sometime but when r offered a date this women was like 'oh I'm having surgery' so clearly r was like why and goes on to say how she hadn't noticed she was wearing a hat and why, the lady has cancer and is having a big surgery so can't meet for 2 weeks. So r went and spent like £200 in m and s (#ad???) For her and has agreed to take her kid to school while she can't (because clearly this poor woman hasn't organised this herself). Josh Refused to take the gifts (?) This am so r went to take them after school but she wasn't there so now has her address to take them round... this lady is apparently a massive cancer warrior and has a whole insta dedicated to it.
Covid is still around anyone due a cancer surgery within two weeks wouldn’t be heading down to a primary school ffs cos if they caught it their surgery couldn’t go ahead she’s an absolute mental case

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Covid is still around anyone due a cancer surgery within two weeks wouldn’t be heading down to a primary school ffs cos if they caught it their surgery couldn’t go ahead she’s an absolute mental case
And if she HAD to do the school run she would be wearing a mask but then kids are walking germs so why does this woman have her kids at two schools increasing her chances of infection? Not just covid. If she had chemo her immune system would be non existent no?

Reactions: 16
And if she HAD to do the school run she would be wearing a mask but then kids are walking germs so why does this woman have her kids at two schools increasing her chances of infection? Not just covid. If she had chemo her immune system would be non existent no?
My kids were 11, 10 and 6 when I was having chemo. Granted, this was before Covid was a thing but I did the school run as soon as I could in order to grasp some semblance of normality for my kids and myself. Also, I somehow never got any infections during my treatment! I put this down to my germy kids ensuring my body was always used to a certain level of grottiness around me

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My kids were 11, 10 and 6 when I was having chemo. Granted, this was before Covid was a thing but I did the school run as soon as I could in order to grasp some semblance of normality for my kids and myself. Also, I somehow never got any infections during my treatment! I put this down to my germy kids ensuring my body was always used to a certain level of grottiness around me
Ok she can have that part of her story then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.