PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mind me. I'm just here still trying to find a reason for this move 🙋🏻‍♀️. Any help would be totally welcomed.

This is me putting 2 and 2 together and probably coming up with 5 but…
On Wednesday Darran from the LS’s came on stories and said ‘sorry I’m late on today guys, I’ve been on the phone to Emily talking about…well, life and, erm, ranting’ seemed like he was being careful what he said.
Plus Betsy refollowing Em tells me that she didn’t do anything to R and the problem comes from R to Em. You wouldn’t restart a friendship with someone that had hurt your mum.
So I think the ‘awful relationship’ was 🐮💩 and the ‘bad company’ R was on about was Em. I think B calls R out on her crap behind the scenes and so she needs to get her away from Em. She’s brainwashed B with all this all your friends are at uni, or in relationships, you’ve got nothing here, you need to go live your life to get her away. And it’s with Jenna because she can still keep control. She’ll want her to stay there until after the book launch when the tit hits the fan and Em finds out exactly what she’s said. Everything is calculated with her. I feel for B, she should be travelling the world, but I wish her well and hope it works out great for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ratshit is doing a very poor job trying to convince everyone her precious first born is voluntarily starting a new life in Liverpool. She is running scared and is desperate to control the narrative. The only solution is to pack her off miles away to an Instagram hun who she hardly knows, in her Sons bedroom!?!? Ok then 🙄 Wonder what the golden child has been up to the last few months to warrant this? 🤔

Reactions: 27
On Wednesday Darran from the LS’s came on stories and said ‘sorry I’m late on today guys, I’ve been on the phone to Emily talking about…well, life and, erm, ranting’ seemed like he was being careful what he said.
Plus Betsy refollowing Em tells me that she didn’t do anything to R and the problem comes from R to Em. You wouldn’t restart a friendship with someone that had hurt your mum.
So I think the ‘awful relationship’ was 🐮💩 and the ‘bad company’ R was on about was Em. I think B calls R out on her crap behind the scenes and so she needs to get her away from Em. She’s brainwashed B with all this all your friends are at uni, or in relationships, you’ve got nothing here, you need to go live your life to get her away. And it’s with Jenna because she can still keep control. She’ll want her to stay there until after the book launch when the tit hits the fan and Em finds out exactly what she’s said. Everything is calculated with her. I feel for B, she should be travelling the world, but I wish her well and hope it works out great for her.
I was thinking more along the lines that they think once a child hits 18, they need to get the hell out at any cost for any reason. I bet Josh is thrilled anyway, one down, five to go and all that 😬

Reactions: 21
I thought someone said on Patrecon she said Betsy had a job in footlocker?
I think R will tell her Wilby is pining for her. She'll be home by Christmas
If she knew B was moving away, why let her do so much with W? For his sake, it would have been kinder to gradually do less with her and R pick up the slack (which I can’t even believe I’m typing; R should have been doing the most the whole way through 🤦🏼‍♀️).

Reactions: 25
Wasn’t it only a few months ago that they viewed that other house but it didn’t have enough bedrooms and josh said something about paying the older kids rents so they could move out.

Reactions: 24
Ratshit is doing a very poor job trying to convince everyone her precious first born is voluntarily starting a new life in Liverpool. She is running scared and is desperate to control the narrative. The only solution is to pack her off miles away to an Instagram hun who she hardly knows, in her Sons bedroom!?!? Ok then 🙄 Wonder what the golden child has been up to the last few months to warrant this? 🤔
I've definitely been thinking that it's a forced move. I just have that feeling that something has gone down....maybe with the girls dad??

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t it only a few months ago that they viewed that other house but it didn’t have enough bedrooms and josh said something about paying the older kids rents so they could move out.
It wasn't even as long ago as that, it was just a few weeks ago (mentioned in the thread recap at the start of #151, posted on 15 October)

Reactions: 10
I was thinking more along the lines that they think once a child hits 18, they need to get the hell out at any cost for any reason. I bet Josh is thrilled anyway, one down, five to go and all that 😬
That is also a very real possibility. Who knows how those weirdos think 🤷🏻‍♀️ All I know for sure is that message with the crying emoji was not from Josh. No way, I’m not having that! 😂

Reactions: 13
That is also a very real possibility. Who knows how those weirdos think 🤷🏻‍♀️ All I know for sure is that message with the crying emoji was not from Josh. No way, I’m not having that! 😂
Crying emoji you say? Went a bit like this I imagine.... 😇

D6EF38C7-3100-432E-B2C8-5E8D55654747.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Soooo I went to see one of my best friends fir breakfast this morning as it’s her birthday. I asked her oh by any chance you still have that one I bought you a few years ago for your birthday the one by PTWM?! I told her I was no longer a ‘fan’ of hers and would really like to have a read of it 😆
She happily gave it to me…. She didn’t follow her then or now 🥴 but at the time I just thought she would enjoy reading about this ‘mum juggling kids, marriage, life, families’ I like giving her books as presents as it makes her take a lil time out for herself, to sit down and relax from her busy day of being a mum of 3. ( I don’t have kids and I am in awe of all my friends who are hard working mums)
So I’ll start it soon and no doubt will make me even more pissed off at Rachet!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why is she obsessed with blowing smoke up scousers arses? “Oh they’re so fashionable” “oh they do the best make up” “oh they’re so glam”, like yeah, I’m sure people from Liverpool are awesome. But Jesus wept, RatSnatch is acting like they’re a rare and exotic breed! What next? “Oh scousers cure blind orphans of blindness AND being orphans!” It’s weird and obsessive at this point. May as well line up all the Liverpudlians you can find, so she can personally lick their arseholes. 😑🤦🏻‍♀️ embarrassing.
No thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she says she didn’t know anything about the pop up stall happening at the cute lil coffee shop… the patchwork shop advertised it on their stories 3rd Nov.. just goes to show she hasn’t been paying any attention to what is posted on there 🙄she’s been too busy doing her fashun reels 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do it’s just pure coincidence that they went to a new coffee shop and when Ravioli picks up the menu she happens to notice randomly that her “charity” are hosting a coffee morning in that exact same place soon. I mean what are the chances!?!?!?

Also the coffee shop is next door to eat that frog 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the LS also did a surprise visit to Em ..the day following the book announcement ..Em was in tears when she saw them …
maybe all connected

Reactions: 20
the LS also did a surprise visit to Em ..the day following the book announcement ..Em was in tears when she saw them …
maybe all connected
Pretty sure that was a pre planned (suprise) visit as, wasn't the Boat that stayed on an AD?
Having said that though, the timing was impeccable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.