PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the Emily situation, I'm actually loathe to think there is one. I realise that Rach, Josh, the LS & Emily are now not following one another and obvs they've disagreed over something. Only when you look at the people still following Emily, you've got Patchwork Jen, Scouse Jen, Hannah, Lula, Betsy on both accounts, Josie, Charlie, Dani and Astrid. The only other ones gone are Lianne, Janey and PA Jo. Even that 'Casboheme' woman is still rammed firmly up both their arses, surely she would be wandering about aimlessly if they'd turned on each other.

If there was some huge fall out over something serious, I reckon you'd see some further division, Hannah at the very least. It's like Josie and her mum etc. Smoke, mirrors and all that tit.

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure that was a pre planned (suprise) visit as, wasn't the Boat that stayed on an AD?
Having said that though, the timing was impeccable.
I think Ems fella knew it ..he was ready to film Em…but I thought she looked shocked to see them and burst into tears …

Reactions: 9
Hearing all this about Betsy really does ring home how much she over shares her kids lifes. Its just made Betsy look pretty mediocre hasn't it and shes only 18. No judgement at all from me. I had no idea what I was doing with my life at that age but all they do is boast and give it the big un she's gone from going to Australia to travelling the world to then flat sharing in London to now in reality going to live in a spare room in her mums pretend online friends house not-in-liverpool. Its so random. It seems to me like the girl just wants a clean slate. But even now her mums sharing WhatsApp msgs that are just pointless. B could've made the move and it needn't ever even be shared. Just B has moved to stay with a friend for a few months, end of story. But no shes still parading her kids every move and to be fair maybe that is what B wants. Shes old enough now to demand privacy. Its just very random content. And instead of the fake oh my baby's gone crap why not now concentrate on the tiny turds still under her roof who do need her?!

Reactions: 36
In Bs latest stories it looks like one of her besties is with her, I wonder if she moved up that way as some of her mates are at Uni in Liverpool which is why she was attracted to that direction loosely?

Just a thought, maybe Jenna is a secret troll and taken n B to get her away from her mothers control! Ok, maybe not🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hearing all this about Betsy really does ring home how much she over shares her kids lifes. Its just made Betsy look pretty mediocre hasn't it and shes only 18. No judgement at all from me. I had no idea what I was doing with my life at that age but all they do is boast and give it the big un she's gone from going to Australia to travelling the world to then flat sharing in London to now in reality going to live in a spare room in her mums pretend online friends house not-in-liverpool. Its so random. It seems to me like the girl just wants a clean slate. But even now her mums sharing WhatsApp msgs that are just pointless. B could've made the move and it needn't ever even be shared. Just B has moved to stay with a friend for a few months, end of story. But no shes still parading her kids every move and to be fair maybe that is what B wants. Shes old enough now to demand privacy. Its just very random content. And instead of the fake oh my baby's gone crap why not now concentrate on the tiny turds still under her roof who do need her?!
This is another thing I find so extra ordinarily f@cked up. The amount of sharing of what should be private messages (and frankly boring) between family members for the viewing of thousands of strangers…it’s warped and shows how little self awareness she has that she thinks is appropriate or mildly interesting. I’d never ever ever share my children’s messages with anyone they weren’t intended for, let alone inane and often private messages. She’s a despicable person and she’s made sure her poor children are almost trapped into playing along. Discussions with parents either verbal, in person or via message should be a safe place. She’s doing so much emotional harm to them. No amount of Gucci and wood panelling is worth it.

Reactions: 31
Surely not another friend where she’ll be the saviour/hero in the story?!
Yea I don't know how to share the live but basically she met this woman on the school run who offered to help her with w and her stuff and offered to hang out sometime but when r offered a date this women was like 'oh I'm having surgery' so clearly r was like why and goes on to say how she hadn't noticed she was wearing a hat and why, the lady has cancer and is having a big surgery so can't meet for 2 weeks. So r went and spent like £200 in m and s (#ad???) For her and has agreed to take her kid to school while she can't (because clearly this poor woman hasn't organised this herself). Josh Refused to take the gifts (?) This am so r went to take them after school but she wasn't there so now has her address to take them round... this lady is apparently a massive cancer warrior and has a whole insta dedicated to it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
In Bs latest stories it looks like one of her besties is with her, I wonder if she moved up that way as some of her mates are at Uni in Liverpool which is why she was attracted to that direction loosely?
So ashamedly I did some stalking and I think the girl she’s with is one of Jenna’s daughters so they’re now living together?

Yea I don't know how to share the live but basically she met this woman on the school run who offered to help her with w and her stuff and offered to hang out sometime but when r offered a date this women was like 'oh I'm having surgery' so clearly r was like why and goes on to say how she hadn't noticed she was wearing a hat and why, the lady has cancer and is having a big surgery so can't meet for 2 weeks. So r went and spent like £200 in m and s (#ad???) For her and has agreed to take her kid to school while she can't (because clearly this poor woman hasn't organised this herself). Josh Refused to take the gifts (?) This am so r went to take them after school but she wasn't there so now has her address to take them round... this lady is apparently a massive cancer warrior and has a whole insta dedicated to it.
duck me. She couldn't have done any of this without splashing it all over Patrecon!!??

Reactions: 32
The same school run that she never does 🤣 and of course she splashed more cash at a rent-a-friend 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How did she get her address? The nursery wouldn't have handed it out. IF this was all true, it would be far more admirable if she didn't post all about it. Also, how the duck does she always find these people that are having such huge things going on and only she can help :rolleyes:

Surely if this woman was having surgery, she'd have already organised people for school runs for her kids etc. Rachaeaeaeaeaele doesn't even take her own bleeping kids to school.

I actually don't believe a word of it. Can someone post the clip of it if possible please?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think you've answered your own question there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she say the woman's name?

Reactions: 4
She has weedled her way in, we all know the story won't be that the lady had no one to help her, R just decided she would be the one to help and muscled in.

Also ; grooming as usual

Reactions: 26
She is probs overcompensating because she has sent B off on her way lol. Surely said woman has her own friends and family that would be helping in her time of need not a random?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.