PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly, a few years ago she had a “bestie” who had terminal cancer who only had months to live and she was crying in her kitchen about this ladies children. Then, the lady she was taking about sent R flowers to thank her for being “so amazing”

I remember at the time thinking WTF however, we never heard anything about her again

Also, looking at that ladies insta, it seems she had her last chemo in September; wore a cold cap so didn’t loose her hair (therefore R was lying about her being bald) and only has to go back to hospital every 3 weeks for injections. No mention of a double mastectomy.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
If I remember rightly, a few years ago she had a “bestie” who had terminal cancer who only had months to live and she was crying in her kitchen about this ladies children. Then, the lady she was taking about sent R flowers to thank her for being “so amazing”

I remember at the time thinking WTF however, we never heard anything about her again
Yes I remember this.

Reactions: 8
Really mad though, because the lady she does know with Cancer is having her final chemo on Monday and Rachael commented on the post yesterday.

What a strange coincidence 🤨😂........
I'm sure Rach did a 'follow my lush friends page, she's incredible!' a few weeks ago for this lady's insta page.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It just shows how awful Rachaele Hambleton actually is that it is entirely believable that she would make up a story about someone with cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
On her stories last night, the patreon comment makes me think this is the lady, she’s got an open profile too.
View attachment 1724174
Going by her posts I don’t think she’ll be bothered that Rachel has spoken about her…. In one of the posts she used the line ‘Sadly, the reality is this is their normal’… a typical Rachel line 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So after my first reaction to ratshits story hour, I see their mutual sharing of each other’s posts. The cynic in me now thinks this was planned between the pair of them 🤔
Open profile, no safeguarding towards her own family and 3 children. Over sharing everything, it’s as if she wanted her story told by ratshit and shared by her for followers/likes. I now know all 3 of her childrens names, their ages and birthdays, schools and pretty much her life with just 5 mins glance at her insta. Why do these women do this? Not trying to take away her wanting to spread awareness or document her health story and I wish her well, but surely you’d do a separate account for that and protect family privacy. It actually baffles me what goes through their minds at times, it really does. Protect your childrens safety and digital footprint for gods sake!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
So after my first reaction to ratshits story hour, I see their mutual sharing of each other’s posts. The cynic in me now thinks this was planned between the pair of them 🤔
Open profile, no safeguarding towards her own family and 3 children. Over sharing everything, it’s as if she wanted her story told by ratshit and shared by her for followers/likes. I now know all 3 of her childrens names, their ages and birthdays, schools and pretty much her life with just 5 mins glance at her insta. Why do these women do this? Not trying to take away her wanting to spread awareness or document her health story and I wish her well, but surely you’d do a separate account for that and protect family privacy. It actually baffles me what goes through their minds at times, it really does. Protect your childrens safety and digital footprint for gods sake!
Was just about to say something along the same lines. I can’t say enough that I hope this lady makes a full recovery and have every support for her fighting this dreadful disease.
But it does seem a bit premeditated to me, do a public insta on your battle, yes, but keep your kids out of it. As much as I really feel awful for what this lady is going through she just seems like another wannabe influencer desperate for insta fame, sorry if this offends anyone but we seem to be living in a very shallow world nowadays. The tagging of Ratshit thanking her for her paid friendship gifts when she could have just sent her WhatsApp confirms this for me.

But netherless keep fighting lady and I hope the op goes well. If I could offer you any advice it would be, you’ve got enough tit on your plate, keep yourself as healthy as you can, enjoy time with your kids and don’t invite toxic people into your circle.

I mean she sends her daughter to her own sick mothers house to clean it, only drags her out for ”support” as she’s petrified of her toddler and slags her off at any given opportunity. Maybe start looking after your own r instead of being low enough to jump on someone else’s cancer journey. Just when I think she can’t get anymore vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nah, I see it differently. If you've got a massive twit of an illness like cancer and you want to film yourself running naked through the streets of this crappy island to post on social media, I'm all for it.
Whatever gets her through the day. Her kids look happy, her husband looks relaxed in the pics. All power to her. People cope in different ways.

I'd have deffo told Rachael to duck off though. Just because she is a leech.

Reactions: 30
You’d have thought Rachel would have had a chat with her kids about what to share on SM. They are all clueless.

111EB876-0CAC-44EE-A8A3-0D99CF0748CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
gotta love Rachel ..
to tell a story about Cancer…
1) dress appropriately…. BLACK
2) Makeup …None
3) Lighting …dim
4) Voice… sad and quivering
5) Eyes …leaky

YES ….you got the part….Huns were weeping

sequel ….??How can I make money on this …

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’d have thought Rachel would have had a chat with her kids about what to share on SM. They are all clueless.

View attachment 1724515
Just remember Rachel's golden rule. The people who see the potential for things to go wrong with sharing images like this or comment on them being sexualised or inappropriate are the ones with the problem....

Or she thinks it's ok because Betsy is 18 and adult and Rachel was living in a piss soaked druggy flat in an abusive relationship with 56 kids.

How long till OnlyFans becomes Betsy's income?!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1724515
Rach will LOVE this, she’s so fucked in the head she wants everyone to see her daughter as sexy 🤢

She reminds me of Kris Kardashian when she was saying great job sweetie as her daughter was posing naked - so turn your skin inside out mega cringe!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry I'm a bit late lads, got carried away reading my book! (Actually reading it too, not just taking a photo to pretend for the 'gram). Anyway, here's a new one:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.