PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't care if she makes things up for Patreon but this story is getting more outrageous by the minute.

So a woman with two children is having a massive operation (double mastectomy is huge,) on Monday no less. However, she's apparently going home to the kids with no one to take them to school whilst she is in recovery, so Rachael is now doing it? Even though both her kids presumably have to be at school at different times because one nursery and one is infants. Yet they have only just met and Josh hasn't met her, when he does every school run with or without Rachael every day? Did she share the ladies page to raise awareness of breast cancer? If the lady is running a cancer awareness page, surely Rachael would have followed it. Especially if she's providing assistance with the children. Oh and all this when coincidentally her friend is having her final chemo on Monday also.

Sorry, obviously she could be being truthful 😂. I'm just like, what??
And also this seriously ill lady had to help Rachaeaeaeaaeaele with Wilby? Why can't Rachaeaeaeaele look after her own bloody child without other people always having to help?!

ETA: if it happened of course, which I don't believe it did. It sounds too like all the other times she's apparently stepped in to save someone. She's like the littlest bleeping hobo or Lassie helping out all these strangers, just with shitter hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And also this seriously ill lady had to help Rachaeaeaeaaeaele with Wilby? Why can't Rachaeaeaeaele look after her own bloody child without other people always having to help?!

ETA: if it happened of course, which I don't believe it did. It sounds too like all the other times she's apparently stepped in to save someone. She's like the littlest bleeping hobo or Lassie helping out all these strangers, just with shitter hair.
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, you would think Betsy had departed this earth. Personally for me I take no greater joy then seeing my children spread their wings and go to uni, which is on a different land mass to what I am on. That’s my job. Yes I miss them terribly but I never want them to return to the shithole of a country I live in (NI) cause it offers them nothing. I want better things for them. My wish for them is to eventually end up on the other side of the world because I know it’s a better life for them. I will be devastated (and secretly hope I can join them!) but I want the best for them. I will never hold them back or guilt trip into leaving me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

The littlest hobo!! I’m crying. 😂😂😂 Used to love that show!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Your last sentence has me creased up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Can we have that as a title suggestion

PTWM #156 she’s like lassie saving strangers just with shitter hair

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Christ she's "known" this woman 2 months and she's asking these sorts of questions. Rude!!!

And by the way, you are still allowed to worry about your child running infront of traffic. Stupid witch... Me me me. 🤬

Reactions: 27
Rach could really do with learning what Dunbars number is and realising herself how fake these tears she cries are.

Reactions: 7
I cannot comprehend what has come out of her mouth on those clips of her live. She’s just told that poor woman’s intimate cancer story while she’s at her most vulnerable about to have major life changing surgery. What an utter bleep. Hardly knows her, just a few pleasantries at the school gates, not even advanced to a coffee or play date with the kids yet and boom, your story is now my story to share. Then has the audacity to twist it into being about her?!? Utter scumbag.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
If I was ever to have breast cancer and tell someone that and they said to me “oh I am going to cry”. I would honestly say to them “ how dare you make this about you ! ”. She is a fecken grief thief… bloody disgusting 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Caption 'another emotional day for me' wow she's such a bleeping grief tourist! Imagine all your daily interactions with people fishing for content! At what point in that convo with that poor woman did the light bulb go off that she was gonna use it on her paid patreon site for content. Shes lower than a snakes belly. For me if I had a conversation like that it would be private between me and that person I wouldn't want to retell it and share how it made ME feel when clearly that lady is going through so much. And yes you are wrapped up in your on bubble you narc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thread suggestion.. ptwm a thief who steals husbands, PayPal money & grief

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.