PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one sick and twisted woman. Either way you look at it (whether true or false) it’s wrong on so many levels.

If true then she has told a story what isn’t hers to tell. Even if the person gave permission her own barely existent moral compass should tell her that it’s really not appropriate to talk about something that a stranger, acquaintance at best has told her. Just because Rat poison hasn’t shared her name doesn’t make it ok. How many other parents at that school are there that will soon figure out who this lady is because rat poison opened her enormous gob once to often.

If it isn’t true then making up stories about people having cancer for her own benefit is sick. bleeping sick in the head then crying about it and telling people how it made her feel.

There’s no wonder the locals don’t like her and she doesn’t have any genuine friends. Who the hell would want to associate with that train wreck of a person who can’t keep her bleeping gob shut.

She disgusts me

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is one sick and twisted woman. Either way you look at it (whether true or false) it’s wrong on so many levels.

If true then she has told a story what isn’t hers to tell. Even if the person gave permission her own barely existent moral compass should tell her that it’s really not appropriate to talk about something that a stranger, acquaintance at best has told her. Just because Rat poison hasn’t shared her name doesn’t make it ok. How many other parents at that school are there that will soon figure out who this lady is because rat poison opened her enormous gob once to often.

If it isn’t true then making up stories about people having cancer for her own benefit is sick. bleeping sick in the head then crying about it and telling people how it made her feel.

There’s no wonder the locals don’t like her and she doesn’t have any genuine friends. Who the hell would want to associate with that train wreck of a person who can’t keep her bleeping gob shut.

She disgusts me
She disgusts most people 😩.
She is an absolute bleeping monster, inside and out.

Reactions: 20
All I've noticed is when she's talking about her day or something one of the kids has said/done she looks directly at the camera more. When she's telling a (fake) story her eyes dart around the room. She's full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Argh, she still such a twit!
Why is she only now worried about Betsy having a holder for her phone in the car, she’s not got your other kids in with her now Rach! Also she’s not “bombing round a big city in her little car” she’s not even in the city and if she were she’d be crawling around it in perpetual roadworks 🤪

bonus points for the Patreon story, always wise to reply to “I’ve got cancer” with “what are your chances?” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Argh, she still such a twit!
Why is she only now worried about Betsy having a holder for her phone in the car, she’s not got your other kids in with her now Rach! Also she’s not “bombing round a big city in her little car” she’s not even in the city and if she were she’d be crawling around it in perpetual roadworks 🤪

bonus points for the Patreon story, always wise to reply to “I’ve got cancer” with “what are your chances?” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
A normal person wouldn't ask such a personal & sensitive question.
Although, Rachel Hambleton is not a normal person, she's also not very bright, so maybe she can ask such questions 😩.

Reactions: 18
Surely no one says to someone who has just said they have cancer “oh god what are your chances?” I know it’s very likely this conversation only exists in ragu’s head but still
I’m also no cancer expert but are surgeries not usually carried out before treatment begins, so why is the woman wearing a hat got anything to do with it?
This woman is probably as real as the one in mothercare
My thoughts exactly, as soon as she started I was thinking about the mothercare situation

Not content with being a paypal patrecon queen she now has to steal cancer stories for content.😡
Genuinely normally just happily lurking but this story has really touched a nerve. If it's real you can't use it and ask those questions and suddenly intrude so much and well the other options is plain twisted... however not surprising

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So she Knows someone for 10 mins shares their story to 100's, I don't disbelieve her I think she's just embellished the story for content, like maby the op has happend and the treatment starts Monday.. .and lady wears the hat because her hair is growing back from previous treatment, rach said the lady had had it before, im going down this train of thought because surely nobody is horrible enough to make up a story like that for a few your so amazing comments

Reactions: 18
I don't believe the woman exists. She's a figment of Rachel's imagination. If that's true then what kind of sick and twisted person makes up a story like that?! Inventing a friend with cancer for likes on SM. That's vile.

If, on the other hand she *does* exist and Rachel has embellished and shared her personal and private story with 1000's of followers... then I'm actually speechless.

Either way Rachel is a dangerous and downright awful person. How on earth does she get away with this behaviour 😪

Reactions: 19
On her stories last night, the patreon comment makes me think this is the lady, she’s got an open profile too.
E78E5989-F8DD-4029-B88A-96765887B67D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really hoped it wasn't true given the classless, crass, all about me way she shared the story.

I wish the best of luck to the lady for her operation and send all positive thoughts her way. Keep fighting the bastard 💪💪.

Reactions: 28
Well that post looks really random on her ptwm page what’s the point sharing it there 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is clearly also stating that she shared this ladies’s story to her paying audience, I wonder if she will let this poor lady have access to her Patreon insta for free because R is such a saviour 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
The Skin and Me Ad...Her chin spots are all still there, just caked in makeup, the liar 🤬

Agree with you all about the grief tourism. I can't believe she shared that ladies' personal business to strangers...actually I can. It's what she does best 🤡🤡

Reactions: 16
Surely someone who’s had all of the training Rachel’s had would be more sensitive than to blurt out something so inappropriate to a cancer patient? Surely someone who’s seen so many horrific DV situations she’d be able to hold back the tears listening to this awful story? It’s almost as if she hasn’t had any formal training or any experience with DV survivors at all isn’t it

Reactions: 33
I literally couldn't finish watching the live of her crying...She's vile. Using someone's cancer story for likes and comments and making it all about her. Vile, vile, vile. 'What are your chances?' Imagine that poor woman trying to answer that question, trying to brave and not upset some random instagrammer. Shame on you Rachael

Reactions: 28
I'm calling BS on her not knowing anything about this lady or her cancer battle before yesterday..

Reactions: 21
Shes tapped in the head. Why the hell would you ask someone you hardly know what their chances of survival are. I'm sure the poor woman is trying her hardest not to even think about that!!! And its none of your business rach! Rude af.
But at least she admitted she lives in her own little bubble where its all "me me me".
We all know its bullshit anyway because josh does the majority of school runs and doesn't even know who this woman is 🤦‍♀️ and doubt rach would talk to any mums on the school run for fear of them being trolls unless she walked into the playground like beyonce that day!
Just reminds me of when she used joshs friends suicide to sell trainers for an ad, nothing surprises me with this woman anymore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Shes tapped in the head. Why the hell would you ask someone you hardly know what their chances of survival are. I'm sure the poor woman is trying her hardest not to even think about that!!! And its none of your business rach! Rude af.
But at least she admitted she lives in her own little bubble where its all "me me me".
We all know its bullshit anyway because josh does the majority of school runs and doesn't even know who this woman is 🤦‍♀️ and doubt rach would talk to any mums on the school run for fear of them being trolls unless she walked into the playground like beyonce that day!
Just reminds me of when she used joshs friends suicide to sell trainers for an ad, nothing surprises me with this woman anymore.
She hasn’t got a clue how to interact with people has she? I hope she doesn’t continue to focus on this ladies illness for her own content. Sickening.
She needs to be looking after her own mum & if she does decide to help anyone keep it off her stories.

Reactions: 21
I literally couldn't finish watching the live of her crying...She's vile. Using someone's cancer story for likes and comments and making it all about her. Vile, vile, vile. 'What are your chances?' Imagine that poor woman trying to answer that question, trying to brave and not upset some random instagrammer. Shame on you Rachael
I have breast cancer and have been asked very similar questions and also had ‘my’ story used by grief thieves. 😡 She should know SO much better than this it beggars belief. Just to clear up a few points though - chemo can be before or after surgery and also doesn’t necessarily make you very frail and weak. I was relatively chipper throughout - it depends very much on the individual and the type of chemo used. I’ll definitely keep fighting the bastard and it’s currently in remission - happy days! (No need to post anything in reply to this - I can feel all your good wishes so you don’t need to write them down and use up the rest of the thread 🤣).

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.