PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, i don't think anyone here with think twice about anything because of you. I think we all talk daily about what is wrong in that house and nothing you say is going to make us all suddenly think we've misjudged that lazy fucker of a useless mother. Yeah, people here working in care would be almost as bad as Rachaeaeaeaele working with vulnerable people. Thanks for trying to make us see the light though :rolleyes:
🤣🤣🤣 you’re so wound up it’s ridiculous. I don’t care about what you say daily other than the fact that comments surrounding Wilby scream ‘no idea’

Anyone else think @blou21 is our Rach? Hi rach! Surely she's the only person on earth who can defend her dumping her level 3 autistic son on any Tom Dick or Harry and going out every week to love Joyce the hardest ever!
🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest. Many people use respite for the same thing. What planet are you on? Clearly not one that looks after with complex children daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve laughed because you’re judgemental and below is one example of how you are.
junk food 🤣🤣 sensory issues, love. Many autistic children are the same.
Hmm judgemental and patronising now...
Yes, junk. He likes nuggets, sausages and other foods yet is fed a tray of sweets ie junk when they go out for dinner, nothing sensory about it if there is food available he likes 🤷‍♀️
Oh and it's not just a night out here and there. We'd all enjoy that. Try multiple weekends away while she cries in the next breath how hard her life is.
Honestly 🙄

Reactions: 29
If you’re here to defend Wilby, you really don’t need to. None of us have anything horrible to say about him.
If you’re here to defend them as parents… welcome. I’d like to hear your reasons.
I’m here because I’m curious to know what it is that people don’t like. But I thought it was very low of people to comment on parenting of Wilby, specifically without having him or another very similar child as your own. And then that’s when people wanna say I have an autistic child. those with autistic/complex needs children denying that they wouldn’t leave their children with friends/respite for a break must be jealous/ not have the opportunity because not one person in the SEN community that I have met would decline that offer.

Reactions: 1
I’m here because I’m curious to know what it is that people don’t like. But I thought it was very low of people to comment on parenting of Wilby, specifically without having him or another very similar child as your own. And then that’s when people wanna say I have an autistic child. those with autistic/complex needs children denying that they wouldn’t leave their children with friends/respite for a break must be jealous/ not have the opportunity because not one person in the SEN community that I have met would decline that offer.
They may not decline it, how ever they wouldn't do it every weekend and certainly wouldn't leave a "violent" child who continually melts down with an 18 year old, who is not related to them, who is just their daughters friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmm judgemental and patronising. Wow 😮
Yes, junk. He likes nuggets, sausages and other foods yet is fed a tray of sweets ie junk when they go out for dinner, nothing sensory about it if there is food available he likes 🤷‍♀️
Oh and it's not just a night out here and there. We'd all enjoy that. Try multiple weekends away while she cries in the next breath how hard her life is.
Honestly 🙄
Again,
Sensory issues. Children tend to like a beige and very sweet diet. Maybe he’s already had his daily beige meals and gave him sweets to prevent a meltdown to enjoy a meal. Again, no idea.

Reactions: 1
This thread is going so quick 🤣 just wanted to add before iv caught up. Beforr making judgy comments about what we post, at least read the whole 139 threads, not just this one. No one criticises Wilby at all. We comment on what we see over all social media pages regarding Rachel and her husband. They are useless. If they were so perfect they wouldn't leave their youngest child alone long enough to smear and eat his own tit, to break a glass cup, the break a glass fire guard, to eat firelighters and end up down the hospital, to play with diffuser oil, eat food thats been rolled in the dog bed, still paint everywhere, climb up high on a dining table while unsupervised, spill water near plugged in electronics and they certainly wouldn't leave their 8 year old to parent him alone if he was so violent and constantly drew blood on people.
We wouldn't make any comments on their parenting if they actually parented. No one begrudges anyone time away from their children except her children never seem to see their own parents and Wilby is parented by a tablet!
The reason this thread even exists is so people can voice their own opinion, if you don't like anyone opinion, thats fine, just ignore and move along 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 59
🤣🤣🤣 you’re so wound up it’s ridiculous. I don’t care about what you say daily other than the fact that comments surrounding Wilby scream ‘no idea’

🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest. Many people use respite for the same thing. What planet are you on? Clearly not one that looks after with complex children daily.
Respite is a little bit different than dumping your "severely" autistic toddler on any Tom, Dick or Harry you can find who will have him. It's so not the same thing 😂 For starters you'd be lucky to get a few hour's respite (with someone qualified to look after the child) from the council once a fortnight, not multiple nights away, holidays and boozy days out while he's dumped with the childminder, random teenagers or new "besties".

Please don't think that your views speak for the whole "SEN community", we're not all that brainwashed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
No one would know if he was potty trained, in a nappy or anything else if she put a pair of shorts on him now and again anyway.

She can’t even dress the kid before zooming him to 230k people. I think we should save the condemnation over comments until she gets the basics in place with parenting 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Like where is he now for instance, or on the last 20 nights out or away? There are limits to what people will take when she airs it all, no one is victimising the kid other than the OP.

Back to Pammy eh everyone? I see Jubai sporting a glorious wig there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My daughter is autistic. Profoundly so. Massive sensory issues, no real understanding of what’s going on, and easily overwhelmed. Certainly couldn’t have arranged a birthday party for her, still wouldn’t. She’s nearly 14 and it’s only been in the last few years she’s been remotely interested in opening any presents on her birthday or Christmas. It was all just too much for her. Try and force it in her and the fallout is horrendous 😬 Friends and family accept that whilst I do thank them at the time, it may be weeks before I can let them know how their gift was received!! All a bit of a minefield for us really!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couple of questions for you, genuine questions.
Have you given your child (autistic or not) coke at the age of 2?
Have you let a dog take a piece of food to it's bed and then given it a quick wash, then handed it back to a 1 year old to eat?
Do you put a 2 year old in front of screen time every single second when at home, including leaving said 2 year old to eat in a separate room on their own while the other family members are in another room eating round a dinner table?
Do you leave a 2 year old in their room by themselves, unattended long enough to empty a whole bottle of talc round the room, push over a very full water feature that electronic charges are then soaked in and the sockets on at the wall?
Do you film your child having a meltdown instead of putting in practice what you have learnt from professionals on how to handle and support a child with extra needs?
Do you allow your child to run here, there and everywhere, including onto roads, while putting no boundaries in place for any dangers, and film while going along so if any dangers did occur, you would not be close enough to your toddler to do anything about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Again,
Sensory issues. Children tend to like a beige and very sweet diet. Maybe he’s already had his daily beige meals and gave him sweets to prevent a meltdown to enjoy a meal. Again, no idea.
You've just said in another post that all autistic children are different. Now you're saying 'they' tend to like a beige and sweet diet

• Heart
Reactions: 45
When I’ve had carers supporting my son in the past, they were strangers… I had them because we had no family support. If my friends had been able to help I would have far rather them looked after my son then people I’d never met.

And yeah I would have loved to have let my hair down but they were limited hours so didn’t get that chance.
In addition to all of that my son has a genetic condition which requires a feeding tube and multiple meds and that still wouldn’t have changed my decision as above. I just think some of you are bloody disgusting when you don’t know that child.
How many times would you have gone to "let your hair down" though?? Every weekend? Or every so often?

No one would begrudge them time away if they actually parented their kids 24/7. However they do not.

Josh has even taken a "career break" to look after Wilby, yet has been away at least twice during that time.

No one here is judging anyone because Wilby may be autistic. They are focusing on how Rachael continues to exploite all of her kids.

Would you film your child having a melt down and plaster it on social media? Would you share your 15 year old daughters instagram to get her followers? Would you constantly talk about social service referrals? Would you share videos of your child in a vulnerable position or asking you not to film and post it anyway??

That's what people judge her for. Not for having an autistic child.

Reactions: 29
They may not decline it, how ever they wouldn't do it every weekend and certainly wouldn't leave a "violent" child who continually melts down with an 18 year old, who is not related to them, who is just their daughters friend.
Do you know them? Many of the SEN community would
This thread is going so quick 🤣 just wanted to add before iv caught up. Beforr making judgy comments about what we post, at least read the whole 139 threads, not just this one. No one criticises Wilby at all. We comment on what we see over all social media pages regarding Rachel and her husband. They are useless. If they were so perfect they wouldn't leave their youngest child alone long enough to smear and eat his own tit, to break a glass cup, the break a glass fire guard, to eat firelighters and end up down the hospital, to play with diffuser oil, eat food thats been rolled in the dog bed, still paint everywhere, climb up high on a dining table while unsupervised, spill water near plugged in electronics and they certainly wouldn't leave their 8 year old to parent him alone if he was so violent and constantly drew blood on people.
We wouldn't make any comments on their parenting if they actually parented. No one begrudges anyone time away from their children except her children never seem to see their own parents and Wilby is parented by a tablet!
The reason this thread even exists is so people can voice their own opinion, if you don't like anyone opinion, thats fine, just ignore and move along 🤷‍♀️
Respite is a little bit different than dumping your "severely" autistic toddler on any Tom, Dick or Harry you can find who will have him. It's so not the same thing 😂 For starters you'd be lucky to get a few hour's respite (with someone qualified to look after the child) from the council once a fortnight, not multiple nights away, holidays and boozy days out while he's dumped with the childminder, random teenagers or new "besties".

Please don't think that your views speak for the whole "SEN community", we're not all that brainwashed!
regardless, is she had respite hours and doing it you’d surely comment the same
My daughter is autistic. Profoundly so. Massive sensory issues, no real understanding of what’s going on, and easily overwhelmed. Certainly couldn’t have arranged a birthday party for her, still wouldn’t. She’s nearly 14 and it’s only been in the last few years she’s been remotely interested in opening any presents on her birthday or Christmas. It was all just too much for her. Try and force it in her and the fallout is horrendous 😬 Friends and family accept that whilst I do thank them at the time, it may be weeks before I can let them know how their gift was received!! All a bit of a minefield for us really!!!
totally agree with all of the above.
Couple of questions for you, genuine questions.
Have you given your child (autistic or not) coke at the age of 2?
Have you let a dog take a piece of food to it's bed and then given it a quick wash, then handed it back to a 1 year old to eat?
Do you put a 2 year old in front of screen time every single second when at home, including leaving said 2 year old to eat in a separate room on their own while the other family members are in another room eating round a dinner table?
Do you leave a 2 year old in their room by themselves, unattended long enough to empty a whole bottle of talc round the room, push over a very full water feature that electronic charges are then soaked in and the sockets on at the wall?
Do you film your child having a meltdown instead of putting in practice what you have learnt from professionals on how to handle and support a child with extra needs?
Do you allow your child to run here, there and everywhere, including onto roads, while putting no boundaries in place for any dangers, and film while going along so if any dangers did occur, you would not be close enough to your toddler to do anything about it?
If you would like my honest answers I will give it to you;
My son has had a couple of sips of coke at that age after seeing his older sister have it and me not wanting a meltdown - I was very tired that day but we don’t make a habit of it as he has severe reflux.
we have tv on all of the time, not a tablet as he is in a trance with that and I personally don’t like it. But we use it to help calm him down when all else fails.
we live in a flat so we don’t have a separate room to eat.
my son isn’t left alone as he has no danger awareness.
No I don’t film him having meltdowns
And I let my son wonder within reason - he hates to hold hands. But this is where it is safe and away from a road as he often has the urge and asks to be squashed by a car. I’m always on edge tbh and actually 95% of the time he’s in a buggy for safety

You've just said in another post that all autistic children are different. Now you're saying 'they' tend to like a beige and sweet diet
As in those with sensory issues around food. Not autistic children. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.

How many times would you have gone to "let your hair down" though?? Every weekend? Or every so often?

No one would begrudge them time away if they actually parented their kids 24/7. However they do not.

Josh has even taken a "career break" to look after Wilby, yet has been away at least twice during that time.

No one here is judging anyone because Wilby may be autistic. They are focusing on how Rachael continues to exploite all of her kids.

Would you film your child having a melt down and plaster it on social media? Would you share your 15 year old daughters instagram to get her followers? Would you constantly talk about social service referrals? Would you share videos of your child in a vulnerable position or asking you not to film and post it anyway??

That's what people judge her for. Not for having an autistic child.
And I understand that. But I’m specifically commenting about Wilby. There’s a reason I haven’t commented on the rest

Also, I didn’t say they. I used the word ‘children’ 🙄

Reactions: 2
If she had respite and still allowed all those incidents to happen, yes I would still judge her. Are you for real???? Its got nothing to do with Wilby being autistic, the fact is shes put him in danger so many times by leaving him unattended for long periods of time.
Listen, your not getting anywhere with your crappy comments. Whether your trying to convince yourself that she's a good mother, or that her behaviour as a mother is acceptable, the argument that your having with everyone on this thread now is going over your head. Stop trying to turn everyone's comments around to try and make it look like we are slagging SEN parents when its quite clearly far from it! 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As someone who has a profoundly brain damaged child, no I would never leave my child with someone 18 years old. They can barely look after themselves never mind a complex needs child, nor would many of the parents of SEN children I have come across.
If she had respite hours i wouldn't begrudge her using them, however it's irresponsible to leave an 18year old friend of your daughters solely responsible for your child whilst your are hours away 7 gins deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Regardless let's just all take a step back ...
If his mum protected his privacy we wouldn't be able to make comments about this child who can not consent to his privacy been abused daily. She paid for a diagnosis after 'trolls' had pointed out traits which she firstly denied and said she was an expert in autism and couldn't see it. Shes not exploiting that little boy for awareness, shes using him for content. Shame on her. It will never be ok in my opinion that her along with the rest of the instashams use their children special needs or not.

Eta pls feel free to go ahead and make a rave thread for her 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 49

totally agree with all of the above.

If you would like my honest answers I will give it to you;
My son has had a couple of sips of coke at that age after seeing his older sister have it and me not wanting a meltdown - I was very tired that day but we don’t make a habit of it as he has severe reflux.
we have tv on all of the time, not a tablet as he is in a trance with that and I personally don’t like it. But we use it to help calm him down when all else fails.
we live in a flat so we don’t have a separate room to eat.
my son isn’t left alone as he has no danger awareness.
No I don’t film him having meltdowns
And I let my son wonder within reason - he hates to hold hands. But this is where it is safe and away from a road as he often has the urge and asks to be squashed by a car. I’m always on edge tbh and actually 95% of the time he’s in a buggy for safety

As in those with sensory issues around food. Not autistic children. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.

And I understand that. But I’m specifically commenting about Wilby. There’s a reason I haven’t commented on the rest

Also, I didn’t say they. I used the word ‘children’ 🙄
I'm sorry but to me you're making excuses for Rachael and defending her. This is not the place for that. She's an awful parent and a crappy human.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.