PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you would like my honest answers I will give it to you;
My son has had a couple of sips of coke at that age after seeing his older sister have it and me not wanting a meltdown - I was very tired that day but we don’t make a habit of it as he has severe reflux.
we have tv on all of the time, not a tablet as he is in a trance with that and I personally don’t like it. But we use it to help calm him down when all else fails.
we live in a flat so we don’t have a separate room to eat.
my son isn’t left alone as he has no danger awareness.
No I don’t film him having meltdowns
And I let my son wonder within reason - he hates to hold hands. But this is where it is safe and away from a road as he often has the urge and asks to be squashed by a car. I’m always on edge tbh and actually 95% of the time he’s in a buggy for safety
And that is the difference between your parenting and hers. Hers is just lazy, can't be arsed parenting. Those kids are a hinder to her, she doesn't actually want to look after them so doesn't care about what she does with them, feeds them, how the behave etc...

Reactions: 12
Wonder how much one of Raq’s minions has been paid for the few hours defending her on tattle…thank god for the PayPal money ey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Wilby birthday post is now live! That's definitely one of Rachel's minions trying to derail us whilst she was busy trying to compose his birthday post😂
61A17DFC-E62E-4494-8446-10D05B573C1D.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Again,
Sensory issues. Children tend to like a beige and very sweet diet. Maybe he’s already had his daily beige meals and gave him sweets to prevent a meltdown to enjoy a meal. Again, no idea.
Or maybe he didn't and they're just lazy and want an easy time. R has mentioned bribing her girls with sweets to behave 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Awww, he's no longer Wilby-John, he's now Wilby Woo.
That's really cute Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m here because I’m curious to know what it is that people don’t like. But I thought it was very low of people to comment on parenting of Wilby, specifically without having him or another very similar child as your own. And then that’s when people wanna say I have an autistic child. those with autistic/complex needs children denying that they wouldn’t leave their children with friends/respite for a break must be jealous/ not have the opportunity because not one person in the SEN community that I have met would decline that offer.
If you’re so invested read back at my comments. I don’t “wanna say” I have an autistic child, I’ve always said I have one not just to compare my parenting to theirs. You “wanna” read the comments properly.

Reactions: 7
Why is there an artificial flower & a giant dead leaf on top of BeUnkind's birthday cake?
Is it meant to match with the booze bottles strewn around it?
It's very untidy & unprofessional.
You should have got one from Marks & Spencer Rach.
At least they taste nice 😁.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.