PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum to 3 SEN kids, 2 with autism, all 3 with learning disabilities and ADHD.

I know how Incredibly difficult it is to parent ASD kids, to the point I’ve been burnt out and seriously unwell mentally because of it. But there is absolutely no way on earth I’d parent as badly as those 2 cretins.

Wilby is a beautiful lovely child who would (and has - with his child minder) come on in leaps and bounds with proper and consistent routines and parenting. I’ve done parenting courses galore, and been to every SEN forum going. I’m sorry but R&J are absolutely God awful parents SEN kid or not and they should be uttterly ashamed of themselves. I don’t know 1 (and I know a lot) ASD parent who is anything like them 2, they all do the utmost best for their kids.

Sorry but you won’t convince me on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I knew Josh in that wig reminded me of something. Edited because I can't add the "calm down" gif for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I’ve had carers supporting my son in the past, they were strangers… I had them because we had no family support. If my friends had been able to help I would have far rather them looked after my son then people I’d never met.

And yeah I would have loved to have let my hair down but they were limited hours so didn’t get that chance.
In addition to all of that my son has a genetic condition which requires a feeding tube and multiple meds and that still wouldn’t have changed my decision as above. I just think some of you are bloody disgusting when you don’t know that child.
They left him with a teenage friend of their child, they’ve left him with his 13 year old sister having admitted they struggle to cope with him alone as his parents. That’s not responsible and I would judge any parent who left their 2 year old, neurotypical or otherwise, in the care of someone who was not equipped to deal with them.

Reactions: 33
@blou21 what are your views on the PayPal scam, the being ‘obsessed with women’s trauma’, the over sharing of her children’s personal lives and the way she speaks to her husband?

Reactions: 27
I’m way back on page 3 needing to catch up. Will I need popcorn?!

Just saw the pics of them two as well. OMG I nearly spat my drink out!😂😂 Jubai is giving me these vibes.
A4F805EC-861B-4C56-BDAC-77D78164C830.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a mum to 3 SEN kids, 2 with autism, all 3 with learning disabilities and ADHD.

I know how Incredibly difficult it is to parent ASD kids, to the point I’ve been burnt out and seriously unwell mentally because of it. But there is absolutely no way on earth I’d parent as badly as those 2 cretins.

Wilby is a beautiful lovely child who would (and has - with his child minder) come on in leaps and bounds with proper and consistent routines and parenting. I’ve done parenting courses galore, and been to every SEN forum going. I’m sorry but R&J are absolutely God awful parents SEN kid or not and they should be uttterly ashamed of themselves. I don’t know 1 (and I know a lot) ASD parent who is anything like them 2, they all do the utmost best for their kids.

Sorry but you won’t convince me on this one.
Well said. One of my children has ASD and the other ASD and ADHD and I read her posts with complete horror and frustration.
Wilby is adorable and with appropriate early intervention, he could really flourish. They are lazy and as far as we can see, are taking on none of the advice they will undoubtedly have been given.
Get off your phone, do some reading and research and help your child to navigate his little world.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.