PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, it’s one thing gossiping about Rachaele but some of you have no clue about having an autistic child. Sensory issues aren’t the same for every child and talking about potty training a child… my son was not potty trained until almost 4 which is early considering he has global delay and being assessed for ASD. He was very similar to Wilby and I was judged for that. Every parent should know when their child is ready, looking at wilby I would say it would just cause him distress at the moment. He’s making progress with verbal communication and although not always completely necessary, it helps with potty training. Honestly shocked that you could judge the parenting of SEN child without knowledge. And if those commenting on Wilby do have children with SEN then shame on you because you’re part of the problem that many children and parents (like me) face
Likewise. I think you justifying her neglect and shoddy parenting quite frankly is shocking

Reactions: 51
I have to say, it’s one thing gossiping about Rachaele but some of you have no clue about having an autistic child. Sensory issues aren’t the same for every child and talking about potty training a child… my son was not potty trained until almost 4 which is early considering he has global delay and being assessed for ASD. He was very similar to Wilby and I was judged for that. Every parent should know when their child is ready, looking at wilby I would say it would just cause him distress at the moment. He’s making progress with verbal communication and although not always completely necessary, it helps with potty training. Honestly shocked that you could judge the parenting of SEN child without knowledge. And if those commenting on Wilby do have children with SEN then shame on you because you’re part of the problem that many children and parents (like me) face
As a parent of of an autistic child, do you leave yours alone with strangers so you can go and get pissed regularly??

Because I am a parent of an autistic child and I never would and yes I do judge her for that.

I don’t comment on Wilby, he’s a very sweet boy with failure parents. As a parent of a child with additional needs you should too be ashamed for advocating their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Potty training was only mentioned because R said he needed to be trained for nursery. No harm in having one knocking about to introduce it. It is easier in summer to start. They do let him have nappy free time, he tit all over his bedroom couple of weeks ago. Maybe if a potty was in his room he may have tried. I havent seen anyone make judgement. She will just leave it the child minder like she does most things. His speech has come on because of her not his ipad babysitter.

Reactions: 39
I find your comments a bit judgemental.
There's another 130 odd threads about R. Did you read those before firing accusations and throwing shade here?
Most of the dialogue is about her appalling, lazy parenting and how that little boy is barely interacted with. Previous threads discussed positively how much he progressed with someone (a childminder) who gave him the time and attention he needs and deserves.

Reactions: 51
I’ve only just caught up on this thread and I’ve read quite a few comments revolving around Wilby.
Today possibly, yesterday it was lots of chatting about A-Level & GCSE Results day. It’s a pretty broad church in terms of comments depending on our experiences as parents, women, adults etc. You are welcome to join in, but don’t be offended on Rachael’s behalf, she really doesn’t care. That’s why she sticks the camera in his face 24/7.

Reactions: 41
Just jumped on to the Patreon live…
I’m in my early 20’s and and originally followed rack because she spoke about broken homes and children with trauma, and it seemed so relatable to me (just a bit of back story as to why I followed her so young)
But, edie on this live reminds me of my friends that I go out with, asking for anything “I can put on my lips”, tiny top and skirt. Omg. Just let the girl grow up at a normal pace, it’s genuinely hurt my heart a little bit. She is so young and obviously trying to keep up with unkind. Let her be a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So she’s spent an absolute fortune on 2 birthday cakes… But Wobbler can’t have his till Tuesday, even though his birthday is today….. because of Edie… what the actual Fk…. Why has she got an 8 year old dictating to her about her brothers cake.????
I’m sorry, I’m fact no I’m not, I would tell her that it’s Wobblers cake, wobblers birthday and he was having it today….. but he’s already having a meltdown so he will have the rest of the presents next year… what planet is she on.???
Why buy a load of presents anyway, None of which looked sensory to suit his apparent autism.!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
Grrrrrrr…. Popcorn ready for the party of the year…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Betsy's cake would have been far nicer without all those bottles on it, as usual Rachaeaeaeaele has managed to pick something tacky as duck :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As a parent of of an autistic child, do you leave yours alone with strangers so you can go and get pissed regularly??

Because I am a parent of an autistic child and I never would and yes I do judge her for that.

I don’t comment on Wilby, he’s a very sweet boy with failure parents. As a parent of a child with additional needs you should too be ashamed for advocating their behaviour.
When I’ve had carers supporting my son in the past, they were strangers… I had them because we had no family support. If my friends had been able to help I would have far rather them looked after my son then people I’d never met.

And yeah I would have loved to have let my hair down but they were limited hours so didn’t get that chance.
In addition to all of that my son has a genetic condition which requires a feeding tube and multiple meds and that still wouldn’t have changed my decision as above. I just think some of you are bloody disgusting when you don’t know that child.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Far from it actually… just shocked at the comments around Wilby
What is it that shocks you?
That we mention hes being failed and deserves better?
That hes a lovely happy little lad and we see more potential and growth in him that his own parents do?
That we make comments about things his mother makes public so she can cash in?
How that poor boys innocence is exploited and hes just a cash cow to keep his mum in meals out and Gucci while hes passed from one babysitter to another?

Or something else that offends you?

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Potty training was only mentioned because R said he needed to be trained for nursery. No harm in having one knocking about to introduce it. It is easier in summer to start. They do let him have nappy free time, he tit all over his bedroom couple of weeks ago. Maybe if a potty was in his room he may have tried. I havent seen anyone make judgement. She will just leave it the child minder like she does most things. His speech has come on because of her not his ipad babysitter.
🤣🤣🤣 Funnily enough we have a potty and a toilet (obvs) my child is potty trained and he still doesn’t make it a lot of the time, no rhyme or reason so I highly doubt a potty would have made a difference on this very specific occasion. Not all children are the same and not all autistic children are the same.

Wow, This is an open gossip forum which the truth is told freely without the ability to delete.
I don’t feel anything on here is written in malice.
We are all parents who have been through several issues, Yea I admit it myself.
But NOT once in my battle as a single mother did I ever leave my child unattended in a room watching an iPad next to a water light, then hit the roof when he proceeded to tip it over …. While filming .!!
NOT ONCE have I left my child to eat a meal alone while I was busy trying to cook a meal once a week.
NOT ONCE have I been toxic to friends that I’ve picked up and dropped because they didn’t suit my lifestyle.
NOT ONCE have I disregarded 2 children that are not biologically mine in a relationship because they craves the attention from their dad and someone got jealous.
NOT ONCE have I had my phone stuck to my hand recording every meltdown and then swearing at the camera because there is apparent teeth marks.
Potty training could’ve started anytime because Sloshes new career break was allowing him to be at home, But She thinks it’s ok to stick him in the shop and get him involved… and she still dumps the kids off. They have zero interest in what he needs.
No sensory toys, lack of interaction from her is enough to tell me she duznt need another child.
I’m really sorry that we all have a voice, and we feel so strongly that a child is being failed by a mother because she thinks it best to do a make up video and huff and puff at kids arriving upstairs that might need to chat , but she thinks she’s so entitled to her 5 minutes of peace… Wouldn’t we all eh.?

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I find your comments a bit judgemental.
There's another 130 odd threads about R. Did you read those before firing accusations and throwing shade here?
Most of the dialogue is about her appalling, lazy parenting and how that little boy is barely interacted with. Previous threads discussed positively how much he progressed with someone (a childminder) who gave him the time and attention he needs and deserves.
🤣🤣 me, judgemental? If you didn’t comment on Wilby then fine. But those of you that are probably don’t have a clue. And no disprespect, until you are a parent of a child like him you wouldn’t have a clue , I also didn’t have a clue. But even those of you that are don’t have him as a child so why judge. Like I say my child is very similar in some respects and I would have dealt with the bday day and potty training etc similarly.
by all means your comments on Rachaele, but I think it’s Low to bring Wilby into it

Wow, This is an open gossip forum which the truth is told freely without the ability to delete.
But NOT once in my battle as a single mother did I ever leave my child unattended in a room watching an iPad next to a water light, then hit the roof when he proceeded to tip it over …. While filming .!!
NOT ONCE have I left my child to eat a meal alone while I was busy trying to cook a meal once a week.
NOT ONCE have I been toxic to friends that I’ve picked up and dropped because they didn’t suit my lifestyle.
NOT ONCE have I disregarded 2 children that are not biologically mine in a relationship because they craves the attention from their dad and someone got jealous.
NOT ONCE have I had my phone stuck to my hand recording every meltdown and then swearing at the camera because there is apparent teeth marks.
I’m really sorry that we all have a voice, and we feel so strongly that a child is being failed by a mother because she thinks it best to do a make up video and huff and puff at kids that might need to chat , but she thinks she’s so entitled to her 5 minutes of peace… Wouldn’t we all eh.?
I’ve not disagreed with anything above. I’ve literally disagreed with what’s in my original comment about Wilby. This comment doesn’t justify the comments I’m talking about.

What is it that shocks you?
That we mention hes being failed and deserves better?
That hes a lovely happy little lad and we see more potential and growth in him that his own parents do?
That we make comments about things his mother makes public so she can cash in?
How that poor boys innocence is exploited and hes just a cash cow to keep his mum in meals out and Gucci while hes passed from one babysitter to another?

Or something else that offends you?
what offends me is what I put in my original comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 me, judgemental? If you didn’t comment on Wilby then fine. But those of you that are probably don’t have a clue. And no disprespect, until you are a parent of a child like him you wouldn’t have a clue , I also didn’t have a clue. But even those of you that are don’t have him as a child so why judge. Like I say my child is very similar in some respects and I would have dealt with the bday day and potty training etc similarly.
by all means your comments on Rachaele, but I think it’s Low to bring Wilby into it

I’ve not disagreed with anything above. I’ve literally disagreed with what’s in my original comment about Wilby. This comment doesn’t justify the comments I’m talking about.
You’re sounding a bit silly now. Bringing Wilby into it… like he can defend himself… that’s certainly not what’s happening. I think everyone is angered at the lack of care he gets from them and the videos SHE posts about his outbursts for content. Do you condone that? Do you do that to your child? Would you for money?
Their parenting of all the kids is poor and lazy.

you didn’t answer my response, do you condone how often they live their best lives without their severely autistic child?

I am a parent of 4 children and know they all walk/talk/potty train at different stages. You don’t need to be a parent of an autistic child to know that!!

Reactions: 27
Potty training could’ve started anytime because Sloshes new career break was allowing him to be at home, But She thinks it’s ok to stick him in the shop and get him involved… and she still dumps the kids off. They have zero interest in what he needs.
No sensory toys, lack interaction from her is enough to tell me she duznt need another child.
I’m really sorry that we all have a voice, and we feel so strongly that a child is being failed by a mother because she thinks it best to do a make up video and huff and puff at kids that might need to chat , but she thinks she’s so entitled to her 5 minutes of peace… Wouldn’t we all eh.?
Don't read them then.
I obviously didn’t know I was going to be reading comments about a 3 year old vulnerable child

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.