PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re here to defend Wilby, you really don’t need to. None of us have anything horrible to say about him.
If you’re here to defend them as parents… welcome. I’d like to hear your reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
🤣🤣 me, judgemental? If you didn’t comment on Wilby then fine. But those of you that are probably don’t have a clue. And no disprespect, until you are a parent of a child like him you wouldn’t have a clue , I also didn’t have a clue. But even those of you that are don’t have him as a child so why judge. Like I say my child is very similar in some respects and I would have dealt with the bday day and potty training etc similarly.
by all means your comments on Rachaele, but I think it’s Low to bring Wilby into it

I’ve not disagreed with anything above. I’ve literally disagreed with what’s in my original comment about Wilby. This comment doesn’t justify the comments I’m talking about.

what offends me is what I put in my original comment.
You really need to read back a bit further before making comments like this! There is a lot of discussion around Wilby, obviously, but many of us on here are parents and comment on the treatment of him regardless of his additional needs. Lots on here have autistic children, and lots don't - BUT I'd like to think that the posters who don't have experience of autistic children have actually learnt a fair amount about the condition from the posts on here. No-one has ever criticised him, that's not in the spirit of Tattle. It's only the shocking parenting that bothers us trolls.

PS, if we're competing about who has the most autistic kid, mine is still in nappies at nearly 9 - do I win a prize?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
🤣🤣 me, judgemental? If you didn’t comment on Wilby then fine. But those of you that are probably don’t have a clue. And no disprespect, until you are a parent of a child like him you wouldn’t have a clue , I also didn’t have a clue. But even those of you that are don’t have him as a child so why judge. Like I say my child is very similar in some respects and I would have dealt with the bday day and potty training etc similarly.
by all means your comments on Rachaele, but I think it’s Low to bring Wilby into it

I’ve not disagreed with anything above. I’ve literally disagreed with what’s in my original comment about Wilby. This comment doesn’t justify the comments I’m talking about.

The mistake you're making is thinking any of us have to monitor what we say, because you don't like it. Nobody criticises Wilby, they criticise the parenting of Wilby. If you don't like that, you're free to not read the comments.

Reactions: 44
I don’t think there has been any criticism of Wilby, has there? The overall vibe is that he’s a dear little boy being failed by his parents.

Reactions: 50
I obviously didn’t know I was going to be reading comments about a 3 year old vulnerable child
You're free to leave. My God, if it offends you don't read it. But expecting people to monitor what they're saying because you've shown up and chosen to be offended? Seriously :rolleyes:

Reactions: 46
I’ve only just caught up on this thread and I’ve read quite a few comments revolving around Wilby.
Well then you are only seeing what you want to see and making it fit an agenda that quite frankly isn’t there

Reactions: 28
You’re sounding a bit silly now. Bringing Wilby into it… like he can defend himself… that’s certainly not what’s happening. I think everyone is angered at the lack of care he gets from them and the videos SHE posts about his outbursts for content. Do you condone that? Do you do that to your child? Would you for money?
Their parenting of all the kids is poor and lazy.

you didn’t answer my response, do you condone how often they live their best lives without their severely autistic child?

I am a parent of 4 children and know they all walk/talk/potty train at different stages. You don’t need to be a parent of an autistic child to know that!!
no you don’t need to be a parent of an autistic child to know that which is why I’m very confused as to why people assume he should be being potty trained.

I do condone that they go out and enjoy themselves. Yes. If I’m honest I’d love to have a break from complex needs and let my hair down so for anyone that can why not. It’s not every night is it…
Being candid, it is so so so hard and honestly sometimes you need that release.
I don’t condone a lot of things I just don’t like seeing judgements made on parenting Wilby when many of you have no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@blou21 not sure why you're sending me laughing emojis, then judging me in the next sentence "If you didnt comment on Wilby then fine"
Every toddler, whether ND or not needs boundaries, structure and routine. W has had none of these. He has been dumped with anyone who will take him while his parents go out on the lash, spends most of his life glued to a screen and/or being fed junk and has his most vulnerable times exposed for 1000s to see.
I'll comment on that any time✌

Reactions: 45
I made the potty comment and I wasn't judging Wilby I was judging her. I do have experience of autism. I remember a video a while back where Wilby was pointing to his nappy and saying mummy poo. She ignored him. That's a sign he's ready for potty training. She's just lazy

Reactions: 44
You're free to leave. My God, if it offends you don't read it. But expecting people to monitor what they're saying because you've shown up and chosen to be offended? Seriously :rolleyes:
I will leave, but I like to think that maybe someone might think twice before commenting on things they have no idea about. I don’t expect people to monitor what they’re saying because of me but because it’s wrong. I’ve not chosen to be offended at all, don’t worry I’ll sleep fine 😅 but without highlighting it how can many of you not realise it’s wrong. Maybe none of you will but at least I know I’ve tried. God help children/parents if any of you work in care

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@blou21 not sure why you're sending me laughing emojis, then judging me in the next sentence "If you didnt comment on Wilby then fine"
Every toddler, whether ND or not needs boundaries, structure and routine. W has had none of these. He has been dumped with anyone who will take him while his parents go out on the lash, spends most of his life glued to a screen and/or being fed junk and has his most vulnerable times exposed for 1000s to see.
I'll comment on that any time.
Popping you on ignore now ✌
I’ve laughed because you’re judgemental and below is one example of how you are.
junk food 🤣🤣 sensory issues, love. Many autistic children are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's on a live, not a great screenshot but managed to catch this.
20220820_190326.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I will leave, but I like to think that maybe someone might think twice before commenting on things they have no idea about. I don’t expect people to monitor what they’re saying because of me but because it’s wrong. I’ve not chosen to be offended at all, don’t worry I’ll sleep fine 😅 but without highlighting it how can many of you not realise it’s wrong. Maybe none of you will but at least I know I’ve tried. God help children/parents if any of you work in care
Yeah, i don't think anyone here with think twice about anything because of you. I think we all talk daily about what is wrong in that house and nothing you say is going to make us all suddenly think we've misjudged that lazy fucker of a useless mother. Yeah, people here working in care would be almost as bad as Rachaeaeaeaele working with vulnerable people. Thanks for trying to make us see the light though :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I made the potty comment and I wasn't judging Wilby I was judging her. I do have experience of autism. I remember a video a while back where Wilby was pointing to his nappy and saying mummy poo. She ignored him. That's a sign he's ready for potty training. She's just lazy
Do you have experience of one child with autism or them all... Because there’s a saying, if you’ve met one child with autism, you’ve met one child with autism. They’re not the same. And bloody hell, if you work with autistic children this is why parents have concerns 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think @blou21 is our Rach? Hi rach! Surely she's the only person on earth who can defend her dumping her level 3 autistic son on any Tom Dick or Harry and going out every week to love Joyce the hardest ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

We all think Wilby is an absolutely lovely little boy who is being let down by the parenting he receives. The content Rachel puts online doesn't put Wilby in a good light, all the biting, tantrums, all these 'level 3'autistic traits she has googled and then adds in as and when she fancies to get more sympathy because her life isn't the way she thought it would be having another child and she's made the decision to monetise him.

We don't agree with his diet, his routine, the way he is raised, the fact he has no boundaries. This is not comments about Wilby that we make, we make observations about him because of how he is being raised. It all falls back to R&J and those are who the comments were aimed at.
We absolutely love it when Wilby is with other people, even Betsy who isn't the nicest to some of her siblings, she is great with him. The other siblings, friends, childminder Have all spent more time with Wilby than his own parents and deserve the credit for how well he is coming on and what he is achieving.
R&J have spent more of Wilbys life away from him than they have with him and they are shocking lazy parents. E has another household she goes to 50% of the time which benefits her, T,I,S and B are all old enough to make their own decisions (although most are bad but we won't get started on that, again that's the parenting influences) but W relies solely on R&J.

Any comments you see (apart from the odd one that is absolutely vile and us tattle trolls DO NOT take responsibility for and call them out when we think they've gone too far) are aimed at the parents; the adults in that house.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.