PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How adorable is Wilby?!
Dont appr
Edited to add. Even this cold hearted witches heart has melted at the boy running around excitedly shouting “mooo cow!” 🥰
I’ve just come on to say how bloody adorable that was.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I just see tension with her and everyone now but I felt it when they went to see gangster granny. Think somethings gone on there, And she definitely didn’t think W’s hair was ‘nice’ as she said! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My tension with gangster granny theory… we haven’t seen her since S’s prom where she called him the eldest so disregarded Queen B.

also R didn’t go to see her on her birthday, made some excuse about E being poorly…

Reactions: 26
How tacky is Betsy's cake!
It looks almost as bad as the wedding cake, but nothing could ever beat that. Funny how it's got all the alcoholic bottles when she only tried her first alcoholic drink last Saturday🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks almost as bad as the wedding cake, but nothing could ever beat that. Funny how it's got all the alcoholic bottles when she only tried her first alcoholic drink last Saturday🤥
Nothing, absolutely nothing can beat that monstrosity of a wedding cake 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s spent an absolute fortune on 2 birthday cakes… But Wobbler can’t have his till Tuesday, even though his birthday is today….. because of Edie… what the actual Fk…. Why has she got an 8 year old dictating to her about her brothers cake.????
I’m sorry, I’m fact no I’m not, I would tell her that it’s Wobblers cake, wobblers birthday and he was having it today….. but he’s already having a meltdown so he will have the rest of the presents next year… what planet is she on.???
Why buy a load of presents anyway, None of which looked sensory to suit his apparent autism.!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
Grrrrrrr…. Popcorn ready for the party of the year…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 24
So she’s spent an absolute fortune on 2 birthday cakes… But Wobbler can’t have his till Tuesday, even though his birthday is today….. because of Edie… what the actual Fk…. Why has she got an 8 year old dictating to her about her brothers cake.????
I’m sorry, I’m fact no I’m not, I would tell her that it’s Wobblers cake, wobblers birthday and he was having it today….. but he’s already having a meltdown so he will have the rest of the presents next year… what planet is she on.???
Why buy a load of presents anyway, None of which looked sensory to suit his apparent autism.!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh, but Wilby's cake has tellytubbies with pony tails to match his new, insane look!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh, but Wilby's cake has tellytubbies with pony tails to match his new, insane look!
Not sure why it has a dog on it..Didn't Rach say once that he doesn't like the dogs and stroking their fur makes him gag because of his sensory issues 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Not an ad paid full price twats" - imagine being such a beggy bleep you have to tell people you paid for your child's birthday cake. Wake the duck up Rancid, most people do have to pay for their children's birthday cakes or (shock horror) make them themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
“Apparently birthdays are overwhelming” Actually Raggedy Ann, they can be for lots of children whether they’re nd or not. Seem to remember he got like that last year when they had that balloon arch set up in the mates caravan. Remind me again, how many children has she got? Further proof that she has never done anything for any of them herself 🙄

Reactions: 29
They are lovely cakes but how much of Wilby's cake is going to go to waste.
I'm quite lucky that I get all my cakes for free (mother in law is a baker) but unless my children are having party's, I have to tell her to just make tiny ones so they don't just get thrown in the bin after a few of us have had a little munch 🤣

Reactions: 15
Why bother having the cake delivered today if you can't enjoy it till Tuesday?
Who wants a stale cake?

Reactions: 28
I have to say, it’s one thing gossiping about Rachaele but some of you have no clue about having an autistic child. Sensory issues aren’t the same for every child and talking about potty training a child… my son was not potty trained until almost 4 which is early considering he has global delay and being assessed for ASD. He was very similar to Wilby and I was judged for that. Every parent should know when their child is ready, looking at wilby I would say it would just cause him distress at the moment. He’s making progress with verbal communication and although not always completely necessary, it helps with potty training. Honestly shocked that you could judge the parenting of SEN child without knowledge. And if those commenting on Wilby do have children with SEN then shame on you because you’re part of the problem that many children and parents (like me) face

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to say, it’s one thing gossiping about Rachaele but some of you have no clue about having an autistic child. Sensory issues aren’t the same for every child and talking about potty training a child… my son was not potty trained until almost 4 which is early considering he has global delay and being assessed for ASD. He was very similar to Wilby and I was judged for that. Every parent should know when their child is ready, looking at wilby I would say it would just cause him distress at the moment. He’s making progress with verbal communication and although not always completely necessary, it helps with potty training. Honestly shocked that you could judge the parenting of SEN child without knowledge. And if those commenting on Wilby do have children with SEN then shame on you because you’re part of the problem that many children and parents (like me) face
Wait. We don’t just talk about her parenting of Wilby, it’s an all round assessment of her bone idleness and fobbing off her responsibilities to anyone who will take it. Sorry for what you are going through, but her mothering skills of her toddler are a pretty small part of this thread.

Reactions: 53
Wait. We don’t just talk about her parenting of Wilby, it’s an all round assessment of her bone idleness and fobbing off her responsibilities to anyone who will take it. Sorry for what you are going through, but her mothering skills of her toddler are a pretty small part of this thread.
I’ve only just caught up on this thread and I’ve read quite a few comments revolving around Wilby.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.