PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(I’m also pretty sure Betsy hung around to keep her eye on them and make sure Edie was okay in case it got heated. She was concerned, you could tell.)
It really felt to me that there had just been a massive row before they started filming..
Like Edie seemed very subdued at first almost scared to do the wrong thing 😢 . Poor Lula getting slated for wrapping the gifts wrong… (not something I worry about because I wrap my kids gifts myself!)
When we have birthdays we set an alarm if one of us needs to leave early so we’re all up and can be there to give gifts and watch them open them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What stood out to me aswell was how sloshy just had to get his statement out about the bobbles. He had to tell the story didnt he. I think we know where wibbly wobbly gets his traits from.
I never really followed rach but I did every so often have a look what she was upto and I say it all the time but the way shes managed to strip every last ounce of confidence from that man really is impressive. No amount of £5k watches would be worth allowing my partner to humiliate, belittle and bully me.
Josh if you do read here you are being abused and believe it or not when you tell your mum and sister they wont laugh, they will be relieved that the penny has dropped for you finally.
We rip the piss out of you for being a wet wipe but really we are all waiting for you to wake up and leave the scamming wide mouthed bullfrog ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Every single photo of E when she was younger shows what an absolute shithole they used to live in before they doshed out some PayPal transfers to the hired help/friends

Reactions: 30
I know every so often theres someone who drops a comment like "when did rach get that new coat" "what happened to the colour in her living room"... but iv never seen so many random comments pop up like they have recently about where Emily is or have they fallen out?
Is it just me or does it stand out to anyone else as really bizarre lol either emily wants the speculation and questions to be asked to rile up rach and get us talking or someone else does in my opinion.
Quoting my own post just to add that I wonder if the huns will question where Emily is and start googling 👀then wind up here 🤷‍♀️ oh rach how great would that be if Emily was your undoing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quoting my own post just to add that I wonder if the huns will question where Emily is and start googling 👀then wind up here 🤷‍♀️ oh rach how great would that be if Emily was your undoing 😆
I wonder if "Emily" is on her list of banned words?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Josh if you do read here you are being abused and believe it or not when you tell your mum and sister they wont laugh, they will be relieved that the penny has dropped for you finally.
We rip the piss out of you for being a wet wipe but really we are all waiting for you to wake up and leave the scamming wide mouthed bullfrog ☺
Nah, they would laugh, tell him to grow up and call him a troll before dropping him back at the house.

Hannah and Mummy Marshall are Uber huns. I haven’t see Hannah just hanging around Rach’s comments section gagging for an “I love you ❤,” comment.

They are as sad as Josh is. The grandeur is a lot delusional within the Marshall gene pool 🤦🏻‍♀️

7FF6882B-BEB8-41D1-A1F6-77BFD2E94FA0.jpeg

Reactions: 10
All those posts for Eddie's birthday show how much she's changed with the 'fame'. Was a real family back then

Reactions: 21
That silly way Ratchet was talking on those stories, kinda like Janet Street Porter was pissing me off but now thinking about it, was she trying to copy Emily's accent??
Betsy actually says she sounding like someone but I can’t get the gist of what was said…

Reactions: 8
What an excessive amount of presents! Is it a birthday or Christmas?
This isnt comfortable viewing at all. It just makes me feel sad that other children get a fraction of the amount that's been shown so far. Let alone the value of the items!
I'll bet that the average person who would follow racheal would probably have a budget for their entire Christmas put together for their family, that would match the amount of money spent on edies gifts for her BIRTHDAY.
To be fair we spend more on birthdays than Christmas. That's the one day that is about you

Reactions: 12
It took me a while to get but I think it’s N O N C E. I could be wrong though.

Am I the only one who thought it was weird that they said they were just awake but lots of cleaning up to do Linda is already there in the kitchen. Why, why is she there? What can there possibly be to do at breakfast time, that’s right look after the miracle level 3 autistic child that can pick and choose when to be level 3 and successfully cope at an over stimulating party with loud music. I could not live her live for all the tea in china, I like to be left alone, I like to be with my family without others around. How can you relax when there’s always someone there. I completely understand that everyone is different but her house is never without people in it. It’s not a home, it is just a house.
Yes, you are correct… No@@e… lol

I’m the same, I can’t work out how the house is such a mess with Slosh’s military training and her cleaner… it’s always full of junk. I wonder if she ever thinks “ if I put my phone down I could actually clean my house or cook a family meal”?

Isnt today the holiday.?
Can’t wait for this tit show to unfold…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I didn’t really take that away from the photos of Edie - I thought it showed how much genuine fun and laughter there was before it all became superficial and “for the gram”. Now Rachit tries to emulate that by making wildly inappropriate comments about her blue waffle.

Every single photo of E when she was younger shows what an absolute shithole they used to live in before they doshed out some PayPal transfers to the hired help/friends

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching those old videos of E actually makes me feel sad. They actually all seemed happy and it all got traded in for R’s ego and money. My daughter is at that age where she wants to be an influencer even though she has never really watched one or knows what it is, just goes by what her friends tell her at school and I always say I would much prefer for her to work in a supermarket than sell her soul. I guess majority of us are on here to see R get her karma and maybe this is it. That house used to seem so much fun and now it’s completely soulless.

Reactions: 31
Watching those old videos of E actually makes me feel sad. They actually all seemed happy and it all got traded in for R’s ego and money. My daughter is at that age where she wants to be an influencer even though she has never really watched one or knows what it is, just goes by what her friends tell her at school and I always say I would much prefer for her to work in a supermarket than sell her soul. I guess majority of us are on here to see R get her karma and maybe this is it. That house used to seem so much fun and now it’s completely soulless.
Edie was such a sweet and carefree little girl wasn’t she😰😰 she just seems so spoilt now and it’s as if she’s had to grow up far to quickly!

Reactions: 13
Every time I see the title to this thread, I convince myself it says ‘PC Titwank’…🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's "obsessed" with women's trauma, but can't see the trauma she's caused her kids.
Those kids will be recovering from their childhood for the rest of their lives. It's so dysfunctional, the only emotion shown appears to be frustration/anger all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.