PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a post of edies dads Facebook. Just fancied a little stalk as remember it was posted about on here!

Sloshy's posts are a bit over the top tonight. I take it he's pissed again?

Reactions: 6
Never thought about it before but those boys never had cakes and all the fuss that the girls and Wilby had… I hope they did but it wasn’t shared because they actually thought about how their Mum would feel seeing it all played out on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Never thought about it before but those boys never had cakes and all the fuss that the girls and Wilby had… I hope they did but it wasn’t shared because they actually thought about how their Mum would feel seeing it all played out on social media
Don’t recall T having a massive cake either?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That house is soulless! And it’s so apparent watching the birthday video. Wheres the family? The extended family? I hardly ever have people round and have a very small family but it’s all round ours for the child’s birthday! Even if we are sitting on the floor everyone is there! And what the hell has Raq been smoking all weekend? She sounded so rough!! Or maybe Colombian Flu?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That house is soulless! And it’s so apparent watching the birthday video. Wheres the family? The extended family? I hardly ever have people round and have a very small family but it’s all round ours for the child’s birthday! Even if we are sitting on the floor everyone is there! And what the hell has Raq been smoking all weekend? She sounded so rough!! Or maybe Colombian Flu?
You would think a patchwork family with kids belonging to such extended places that the house would be full of cousins and the like wouldnt you? Aunts uncles and masses of people at family events. But yet theres never any to be seen except paid staff and paid friends? Speaks volumes

Reactions: 32
No way she’s not pregnant - carrying that cake she looks about 4-5 months gone! Maybe I’ve led a sheltered life…

Reactions: 7
I know every so often theres someone who drops a comment like "when did rach get that new coat" "what happened to the colour in her living room"... but iv never seen so many random comments pop up like they have recently about where Emily is or have they fallen out?
Is it just me or does it stand out to anyone else as really bizarre lol either emily wants the speculation and questions to be asked to rile up rach and get us talking or someone else does in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Posting this after 10pm wishing her daughter the best birthday. Does Rachel even know what day of the week it is? The birthday cake was made by the same woman who did Betsy's and Wilby's, so that's a big chunk of money on 3 cakes within days. Although why did they have to save it for E's birthday when she had one of her own?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So strange how the birthday child opens presents alone without the other children - on my son’s 11th birthday (a weekend), we all got up to watch him open his presents including my 17yr old who sat there wrapped in a duvet (and then went straight back to bed after 🤣). And unfortunately his presents didn’t cost hundreds of pounds either.
Edie is a very sweet and polite little girl, she must have got that from her Dad and his family, it’s certainly not learned from anyone in that house!!

Reactions: 26
Ridiculous amount of gifts. Her room was only done a few months ago so why is she having it redone. The thrush comment just no! Betsy buying all that make up with a hairband to stop her getting a slag line when she does her foundation??? She's 9! Why is she wearing foundation. Sad, sad family. She was very polite . Hope she has a lovely time at her dad's.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m dyslexic can you help me out please 😂
It took me a while to get but I think it’s N O N C E. I could be wrong though.

Am I the only one who thought it was weird that they said they were just awake but lots of cleaning up to do Linda is already there in the kitchen. Why, why is she there? What can there possibly be to do at breakfast time, that’s right look after the miracle level 3 autistic child that can pick and choose when to be level 3 and successfully cope at an over stimulating party with loud music. I could not live her live for all the tea in china, I like to be left alone, I like to be with my family without others around. How can you relax when there’s always someone there. I completely understand that everyone is different but her house is never without people in it. It’s not a home, it is just a house.

Reactions: 33
I know every so often theres someone who drops a comment like "when did rach get that new coat" "what happened to the colour in her living room"... but iv never seen so many random comments pop up like they have recently about where Emily is or have they fallen out?
Is it just me or does it stand out to anyone else as really bizarre lol either emily wants the speculation and questions to be asked to rile up rach and get us talking or someone else does in my opinion.
That silly way Ratchet was talking on those stories, kinda like Janet Street Porter was pissing me off but now thinking about it, was she trying to copy Emily's accent??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.