PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the back of the comments on a fb post I got to thinking about all the women R saves.. she either does save many women and respects their privacy and doesn’t shout about it or has helped no women recently or for a while and people just believe she does.
I can’t get my head round the fact that knowing how much she likes to brag that monthly facts and figures aren’t reported on social media. I’m not talking names etc just something along the lines of 3 women and children were housed this month,
4 received food and clothes from the centre
2 were advised financially

That sort of thing…surely the paying patreon subscribers would want confirmation??
I think the majority of subscribers are there for the FML and family stuff and not for the DA. So I don't think the majority actually care.

Reactions: 11
Oh really? The one she went camping with the lincolnshaws with? Are they together now then??
Yes, they seemed to split up not long after Emily was reported to social services, got back together, split again but seem to be quite solid now. She was posting stories a few weeks ago of doing up a house, not sure if it's his or theirs but both of their boys were helping strip wallpaper etc.

Reactions: 9
Yes, they seemed to split up not long after Emily was reported to social services, got back together, split again but seem to be quite solid now. She was posting stories a few weeks ago of doing up a house, not sure if it's his or theirs but both of their boys were helping strip wallpaper etc.
The way Rachel spun it when E first moved people mistook him for an abusive ex which wasn’t fair on the poor lad can imagine he doesn’t thank her for that

Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she said that to E about the bath bomb
There have been a few times on this thread that I’ve though sometimes people pick for picking sake. (Or maybe I’m just a defensive slut dropping ugly sandal wearer :unsure:) but this whole video is wrong on so many levels
I get may be that not always the whole family can be about but you’d think at least a few of them would be there.
Her Filming or the event and explain what everyting is is weird and crass
and the bath bomb comment is off the scale

Reactions: 26
The way Rachel spun it when E first moved people mistook him for an abusive ex which wasn’t fair on the poor lad can imagine he doesn’t thank her for that
Also, as his ex is from the area it might have caused problems if she didn't want her son around the shitshow.

Reactions: 14
The choice of presents made me think Ratchet takes no interest in E. She likes drawing so She just get her a load of art stuff that she didn’t even know what they actually were. There was just W’s 3 balloon in the background. I hope E’s dad makes up for it. W was not sharing the party because he doesn’t know any other children of his age. Gangster granny shovelling all that cake in W’s mouth, I have a feeling that cake will be making a reappearance tonight 🤢
The constant snide remarks from R to J were totally unnecessary. All in all, the kids birthday’s have been shite this year, even queen B’s with hardly any guests and sleazy Jeremy. They are not #parentgoals or #couplegoals they are nasty, selfish horrible people 🙁

Reactions: 37
Here's the first bit......quality is bad due to compressing the file
There is a lot to unpack here..

Why is no one else ever around during present opening? It is really strange that it’s always just the birthday girl/boy and those two twats.

She speaks to Josh like utter crap. The look on her face. Not really loves young dream, are you rancid?

Also, who the duck records their 9 year old opening a bath bomb and think it appropriate to say that?!

Rabies trying to be an edge lord and as per, ends up looking like a weird bleep.

You need help Raq. Actual bleeping help. You’re not well upstairs (or downstairs as we know from your OVERSHARING MASSIVE GOB)

Reactions: 38
I think with R she just performs to the camera and likes to shock for a laugh, the thing is it’s totally unnecessary and not appropriate when her daughter is opening her pressies. But her main focus is filming for her adoring fans, not living in the moment.

B was even sharing some side boob at one point, so bad filming a live whilst family are half dressed. It was all very awks and unnatural, no connection and total pissed off vibes seeping through.

Reactions: 25
Next part
What an excessive amount of presents! Is it a birthday or Christmas?
This isnt comfortable viewing at all. It just makes me feel sad that other children get a fraction of the amount that's been shown so far. Let alone the value of the items!
I'll bet that the average person who would follow racheal would probably have a budget for their entire Christmas put together for their family, that would match the amount of money spent on edies gifts for her BIRTHDAY.

Reactions: 18
She didn't even know what half the presents were, just thought they looked good, so obviously no thinking of what she might actually like!
It's my daughters 9th birthday soon, I'm going to return the presents that she'll love and get her some pillow cases instead 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I missed most of the birthday antics over the weekend & I'm just catching up.
I noticed that a Rancid Anderson & Joyce Hasselhoff looked absolutely ridiculous and nothing like they assumed they looked.
Although 10/10 for our Rach dancing like the slut that she is.
I'm so glad that my mother didn't do that at my 18th birthday.
Joyce no mates was creeping around as he usually does, being the oddball that he is.
I've seen a few of the videos, but if anyone has anything they haven't shared, please do!
I could do with a laugh😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didn't even know what half the presents were, just thought they looked good, so obviously no thinking of what she might actually like!
It's my daughters 9th birthday soon, I'm going to return the presents that she'll love and get her some pillow cases instead 😂
That iPad alone was £500, pencils are £100…. Just a ridiculous amount of money to spend on an 9 year old who looks like she would suit some decent clothes instead…. That is not teaching your kids the value of money at all.!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Honestly I can’t get over what Edie was wearing to her party! Dressing like an adult. In the videos where the other kids were in the background they were all dressed liked girls their age!

Why is a 9 year old asking for home wear??? That is not normal to want lamps and bed side tables! and once the iPad was open there was no interest in anything else.

Reactions: 16
I think with R she just performs to the camera and likes to shock for a laugh, the thing is it’s totally unnecessary and not appropriate when her daughter is opening her pressies. But her main focus is filming for her adoring fans, not living in the moment.

B was even sharing some side boob at one point, so bad filming a live whilst family are half dressed. It was all very awks and unnatural, no connection and total pissed off vibes seeping through.
Yes I saw that. Safeguarding who?!

Reactions: 6
Come on Rach did the party cones/bags arrive on time or not?
Is the seller a troll because they arrived late?

Reactions: 10
Why is Josh’s mum shovelling cake in his mouth with her fingers and then licking them, that really annoys me when people do that with small kids. It’s so unhygienic 🤮

it’s nice to see E having a good party, she’s dressed very inappropriate for her age but she looks like she’s having fun.

It looked very awkward with the present opening. I wonder if J and B had said something about her doing a live. Definitely seemed like they’d had an argument before. Maybe they said she shouldn’t have her phone in her hand and to have a moment with E.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is Josh’s mum shovelling cake in his mouth with her fingers and then licking them, that really annoys me when people do that with small kids. It’s so unhygienic 🤮

it’s nice to see E having a good party, she’s dressed very inappropriate for her age but she looks like she’s having fun.

It looked very awkward with the present opening. I wonder if J and B had said something about her doing a live. Definitely seemed like they’d had an argument before. Maybe they said she shouldn’t have her phone in her hand and to have a moment with E.
E was not happy about having to say goodbye to the random people in the phone. I bet she hated that she was having to perform. Why couldn’t she just be allowed to be an excited little girl with her family?

Reactions: 15
All she does when she posts them videos, is show how much happier they where back then.

Reactions: 21
There is a lot to unpack here..

Why is no one else ever around during present opening? It is really strange that it’s always just the birthday girl/boy and those two
Unless you're Isaac in which case you need to wait until Bekind decides to join you and she then swans in ages later saying she'd been awake for ages but nobody had shouted on her. Then when you start opening your presents your clearly hungover father can't sit any longer and gets up and walks out. Oh and you don't get a fancy cake bought for you, Bekind tries to make one which tastes disgusting and she throws it in the bin.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.