PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the most uncomfortable thing I have seen .. I hate wrapping paper etc but have to manage it .. where were the other kids giving her gifts they chose? All very very weird n bizarre

Reactions: 11
Not just me thinking that they have quietly won the lottery… That is a massive amount of money spent over the last week alone…. Even without the holiday…..
what’s ya secret Rachet.? Where you staying ya cash…Only Grams.?😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Not just me thinking that they have quietly won the lottery… That is a massive amount of money spent over the last week alone…. Even without the holiday…..
what’s ya secret Rachet.? Where you staying ya cash…Only Grams.?😂😂😂
Especially as Edie already had an iPad and was quite happy for it to be fixed…
Josh said “ you wanted one of those didn’t you” and she looks at him as if to say I already have one.
She was almost confused when she opened it.

Reactions: 25
I just finished watching the birthday unwrapping…had to have a break R as I had kids to put to bed but I’m back now. No wonder she never knew what order they the gifts went in as she got T to wrap them for her. Now me being the awful mother that I am, I’m a bit OCD with matching wrapping paper so I wrap them about two weeks in advance so if I do ran out of wrapping paper, I have enough time to go to the shops and buy some more.

Reactions: 19
All I have to say is that they are a complete mess of a family. I hope Edie goes to her Dads and has a normal birthday, that she doesn’t have to share with Wibble or the dysfunctional duo.

(I’m also pretty sure Betsy hung around to keep her eye on them and make sure Edie was okay in case it got heated. She was concerned, you could tell.)
Yes I agree about Betsy. It's awful that the rest of the siblings weren't there to watch edie open her presents.
They just seem so dysfunctional. Like a group of roomates not a family.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Do we think Emily is off the scene if she has a new boyfriend? Maybe he’s talked sense into her?

Reactions: 8
Wow! The present opening ceremony! Imagine living a life where your cackling, snorting, fandango obsessed, thrush ridden and criminal(ly insane) mother videos special moments of your life. I suppose all the kids are so used to it that they would think that something was wrong if their potty mouthed, over sharing, toothy, gurning gunt of a mother didn’t have her phone in her hand and filmed them for thousands of people to see. What a way to live. Josh is an obnoxious prick and I don’t care if Rachaele speaks to him like tit. He deserves it because he’s as bad as she is.

Edie does seem very polite, way way different from any of the other kids, it must be because she’s with her dad so much. Edie also looked absolutely disinterested in being filmed etc, she looks almost annoyed. I really feel for all those kids.

So many things to unpick from those videos, where would one begin!! She is vile and speaks to and about everyone with such venom. Poor Lula getting the raw deal as usual. Maybe wrap your own daughters presents you ducking cow. Rachel sounds awfully nasally doesn’t she!! Nasally and irritable - that’s what you call a come down from the columbian matching powder!!
I was so annoyed listening to Ratchet being so mean about Lula, she is a horrible mum but poor Lula really is bullied by her. 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Especially as Edie already had an iPad and was quite happy for it to be fixed…
Josh said “ you wanted one of those didn’t you” and she looks at him as if to say I already have one.
She was almost confused when she opened it.
Disgusting waste of money given that she’s meant to be helping people who are living hand to mouth, I wonder how they feel watching her spend money like water🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
Do we think Emily is off the scene if she has a new boyfriend? Maybe he’s talked sense into her?
He's her old boyfriend, not a new one. He's the reason she moved down there in the first place.

Reactions: 9
I just want to know what they’re all drinking… everyone has a massive glass of pink liquid? Wtf is it? Even Raq has one and she doesn’t drink so maybe it just summer fruits squash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thinking aren’t all the school mums supposed to hate Batshit Ratshit Bullshit?!

Reactions: 14
Imagine your child opening their birthday presents to bleeping strangers on the web and some of the gifts you say “I don’t even know what that is” E looked sad when she said that. God how sad.

No siblings there only Betsey. Mum and step dad bickering. Strangers watching all for the £££.

Top tier bleeping parents. They both sounded like they didn’t want to be there.

slit dropping with a bunch of teenagers- both frothing.

opening presents with their 9 year old - bored.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
He's her old boyfriend, not a new one. He's the reason she moved down there in the first place.
Oh really? The one she went camping with the lincolnshaws with? Are they together now then??

Reactions: 7
She is such a lovely, smiley, polite girl. I feel so sad. My 11 year old cried when we gave her a phone for her birthday, jumping up and down with joy. It all used to make me angry seeing R with the children, now I just feel incredibly sad....

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.