PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to open your presents and having them constantly snatched off you so you open them in the right order, bleeping hell :rolleyes:

Then Rachaeaeaaeaele is sat there talking in a stupid bleeping voice, when she's not sniping at Joyce or talking about her thrush. Joyce is sat there sucking the fun out of everything by insisting he gets to tell the coloured hair band story and Betsy, who actually looked like she wanted to see her sister open her presents, just keeps getting told to go away.

Such a weird way to do birthdays. For all her big, rambling texts about how much they love each other, there seems to be hardly any emotional connection between any of them. Where was everyone else?! Edie did come across as very polite though, a far cry from how Rachaeaeaeaaele used to describe her when it was Edie constantly being thrown under the bus for having meltdowns.
There is next to no emotional attachment. I’m not a psychologist nor even a mother but it’s no surprise that all those kids bar Edie have issues either in education or in the home.

Reactions: 25
All I can notice in the video of Wilby at the party is Edie constantly having to pull up the little material that she’s wearing as a top in the background. So inappropriate.
So very inappropriate! I would feel sorry for my daughter not being able to enjoy her disco because she's having to keep adjusting her top!

Imagine trying to open your presents and having them constantly snatched off you so you open them in the right order, bleeping hell :rolleyes:

Then Rachaeaeaaeaele is sat there talking in a stupid bleeping voice, when she's not sniping at Joyce or talking about her thrush. Joyce is sat there sucking the fun out of everything by insisting he gets to tell the coloured hair band story and Betsy, who actually looked like she wanted to see her sister open her presents, just keeps getting told to go away.

Such a weird way to do birthdays. For all her big, rambling texts about how much they love each other, there seems to be hardly any emotional connection between any of them. Where was everyone else?! Edie did come across as very polite though, a far cry from how Rachaeaeaeaaele used to describe her when it was Edie constantly being thrown under the bus for having meltdowns.
Why didn't she hold the two "main" presents back to the end if she didn't want E to open them?

Reactions: 14
And the bullshit grid post about Wilby 'sharing' her party. Aye alreet. I'll add that to the list of things THAT NEVER bleeping HAPPENED! Shes a bare faced liar. And that outfit of Edies was highly inappropriate for a 9 year old!!!

Reactions: 29
Hang on a minute. Bratsy gets a party, Edie gets a party, Wilby gets his cake given to him at someone elses party 🤔 Tell me who your least favourite child is without telling me who your least favourite child is. Oh wait, that would be Isaac cos that kid hasnt been seen since the speedboat. Has anyone checked if they did actually push him overboard??? 🤬
This actually made me chortle out loud! Seriously tho, poor kid, they wouldn't notice if he were missing until she needed to wheel him out for an age relevant ad.

Reactions: 23
I didn't know what thrush was when I was 8/9, my children didn't either.
She's "normalised" periods for all the children, so is she "normalising" thrush too?

Last edited:
Refreshing too see a child's party for E. Not sure why she's dressed like a teenager but hey-ho.
My 9yo is still into toys and games, she's growing up very quickly

Reactions: 16
E’s outfit is completely inappropriate. Who the hell puts a 9 year old in a boob tube. I really don’t get why she sexualise these young girls so much. My 10 year is allowed to wear crop tops (they don’t even show her belly button), I always buy them a year older so they are a tad longer and make her lift her arms as high as she can before she goes out so I can double check you can’t see anything

Reactions: 31
Did she seriously ask Joyce how Wilby just knew to eat the cake?!

Of course he did you silly cow, he's been living on bleeping cake ever since he was weaned!

Was lovely seeing him have fun! I will say though that he did very well with all the strangers, strange environment, very loud music, everyone singing happy birthday etc. All the things that she's said in the past he struggles with because he's autistic. Almost as though he isn't 'level 3' at all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why is she filming josh and Betsy both half naked. If this was the other way round someone filming her half naked she would be bouncing with rage

Did she seriously ask Joyce how Wilby just knew to eat the cake?!

Of course he did you silly cow, he's been living on bleeping cake ever since he was weaned!

Was lovely seeing him have fun! I will say though that he did very well with all the strangers, strange environment, very loud music, everyone singing happy birthday etc. All the things that she's said in the past he struggles with because he's autistic. Almost as though he isn't 'level 3' at all 🤷‍♀️

I was going to say, level 3 autistic Wilby did very well with the loud disco, large amount of people etc.

Bullshitting Barbara strikes again 🤥💩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The silly sausage made the same mistake I did last week when buying clothes, the hanger said 9-10 so I bought it, but when got home realised they were actually age 6-7, very annoying, but rather than still putting them on my daughter I took them back, obviously Ratchet still made E wear them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf… is she on drugs..????

I was going to say, level 3 autistic Wilby did very well with the loud disco, large amount of people etc.

Bullshitting Barbara strikes again 🤥💩
Was going to say the same… He wasn’t allowed his own cake on his birthday because it wouldn’t been too stimulating for him and overwhelming… But here he is, Having the best time… she’s such a fkin bullshitter

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Love how they think they can make money from only fans,
after seeing his dancing, you know the sex would be tit 🤣🤣🤣 he’s not got magic Mike moves 🤣

Edited for spelling as I’m running on 2 hours sleep 🥴
All I can imagine is Will off inbetweeners when I envisage them shagging 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does he know how to eat cake??

Probably because he's been fed a staple diet of cake and chocolate since the day he started weaning 🙄

Reactions: 24
Not caught up yet but how many of those presents were just for the sake of giving presents, bet she didn't ask for half of those lol just her mother being braggy again. And if you want certain things opened in order because they go together then just bleeping wrap them up as 1 present. Who the duck wraps up a tablet and screen protector separately?? 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The silly sausage made the same mistake I did last week when buying clothes, the hanger said 9-10 so I bought it, but when got home realised they were actually age 6-7, very annoying, but rather than still putting them on my daughter I took them back, obviously Ratchet still made E wear them

Reactions: 2
All I have to say is that they are a complete mess of a family. I hope Edie goes to her Dads and has a normal birthday, that she doesn’t have to share with Wibble or the dysfunctional duo.

(I’m also pretty sure Betsy hung around to keep her eye on them and make sure Edie was okay in case it got heated. She was concerned, you could tell.)

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.