PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the first bit......quality is bad due to compressing the file

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She seems more and more irritated by sloshy all the time, no doubt there will be a “we love each other the hardest” very soon. No need to say that to Edie and a whole bunch of followers either, nobody needs to know about her manky mousses knuckle, I get educating your kids on the woes of being a female but she takes it to a weird level.

As for Emily it’s probably just another way to cause speculation on Tattle, I don’t believe there has been any falling out, same with Stabby.

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she said that to E about the bath bomb
So bleeping weird! I wonder what E's actual dad thinks of this? I know he's probably worried about R withdrawing contact but he can't be happy about it?

God she really does talk to sloshy like he’s tit on her shoe .
Can you imagine what she's like when the camera is off?! "I pay for everything! You can have a career break because of me! I work so hard and you just sit around!" etc.

Reactions: 27
I was just watching that video thinking Edie is actually very polite… then you get her head mother saying that 🤦🏼‍♀️

“Let’s hope you haven’t got the same fandango as your mum cos you’ll end up getting thrush”

Happy NINTH birthday Edie 🫠 ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Wow, so she can snap at him over wrapping paper, but when he’s pissed as a fart trying to gyrate on a innocent teenage girl dancing at a party, that’s okay?

She’s a complete dick.

Reactions: 47
This one cuts out / goes funny at the beginning but the original is the same...I wonder if she paused it because josh said something she didn't like.....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Here's the first bit......quality is bad due to compressing the file
I couldn’t get past. Let’s hope you haven’t got the same fandango as your mum, as you’ll end up with Trush. Who bleeping says that to their 9 year old.

Where’s her balloons, where’s her siblings, why didn’t she bleeping have wrapping paper.

My girls bday is in October I’ve already bought the stitch wrapping paper she wanted in primark so I didn’t miss it.

I feel sad for E.

Reactions: 37
I couldn’t get past. Let’s hope you haven’t got the same fandango as your mum, as you’ll end up with Trush. Who bleeping says that to their 9 year old.

Where’s her balloons, where’s her siblings, why didn’t she bleeping have wrapping paper.

My girls bday is in October I’ve already bought the stitch wrapping paper she wanted in primark so I didn’t miss it.

I feel sad for E.
Yet she managed to get Josh the expensive paper with his face on. No doubt as to where her priorities lie.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Next installment tattlers
Why is she lingering the camera on her 18 year old child wrapped in a towel ??

Did anyone here Slosh say shut up 😂😂

Imagine having to open your presents with that scowling witch.

E actually seems like a lovely little girl.

Reactions: 29
Where’s the Big Bday post for E then!!
Give her a chance! She’s been really busy all day by the looks of it - tucked up under a blanket on the sofa, snapping at Josh over nothing and filming Edie opening her presents (whilst saying crass and inappropriate things).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many things to unpick from those videos, where would one begin!! She is vile and speaks to and about everyone with such venom. Poor Lula getting the raw deal as usual. Maybe wrap your own daughters presents you ducking cow. Rachel sounds awfully nasally doesn’t she!! Nasally and irritable - that’s what you call a come down from the columbian matching powder!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Where’s the Big Bday post for E then!!
No doubt it’ll come along with pictures of her party.

No doubt we’ll have a post about W playing up at the party. How she didn’t get to do his cake.

My son has always liked the idea of bday parties, then when it comes to it he’s sat in his room alone, he also refuses to have have happy bday sang to him in front of everyone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.