PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see R mentioned on the post? Has it been removed?
No sorry I meant Ellie Waugh, Rachel is determined to be a carbon copy of her. Will Rach's next step be to have people's benefits paid into her own bank account? Steal food meant for other charities? The list is endless.

Reactions: 10
This. Literally looking at selling my phone today so we can top up electric and feed the kids, she’s a bleeping joke.
Really sad to read this. Do you have a local foodbank that you could visit.?
I know it’s a big step because lots of people are humble and won’t reach out. Also if you contact you energy provider they can top up your meters (if you have them) and it duznt have to be paid back.
Xx

Reactions: 13
Me too - and when I have my or am due my period I look about 10 months. There’s no breathing in as it’s rock solid 🙂🥲
I must be really lucky then when it comes to periods and bloating. That said I do hope she isn’t pregnant 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Would love this lady to pop into the centre & let people know what was said 🤣
6F33E75C-E738-466D-A806-F259980BA991.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly when you think she can’t sink any lower she uses her 9 year old to get more people to sign up to patrecon! She is disgusting, I wonder what Edie’s actual dad not you no balls thinks about the way Edie is being used for Ratshits gain. She makes me so angry she is just vile 😡

Reactions: 16
Love how they think they can make money from only fans,
after seeing his dancing, you know the sex would be tit 🤣🤣🤣 he’s not got magic Mike moves 🤣

Edited for spelling as I’m running on 2 hours sleep 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really sad to read this. Do you have a local foodbank that you could visit.?
I know it’s a big step because lots of people are humble and won’t reach out. Also if you contact you energy provider they can top up your meters (if you have them) and it duznt have to be paid back.
Xx
Thanks, we have prepayment meters but I don’t think Ecotricity offer that service x

Reactions: 2
Off the back of the comments on a fb post I got to thinking about all the women R saves.. she either does save many women and respects their privacy and doesn’t shout about it or has helped no women recently or for a while and people just believe she does.
I can’t get my head round the fact that knowing how much she likes to brag that monthly facts and figures aren’t reported on social media. I’m not talking names etc just something along the lines of 3 women and children were housed this month,
4 received food and clothes from the centre
2 were advised financially

That sort of thing…surely the paying patreon subscribers would want confirmation??

Reactions: 22
Off the back of the comments on a fb post I got to thinking about all the women R saves.. she either does save many women and respects their privacy and doesn’t shout about it or has helped no women recently or for a while and people just believe she does.
I can’t get my head round the fact that knowing how much she likes to brag that monthly facts and figures aren’t reported on social media. I’m not talking names etc just something along the lines of 3 women and children were housed this month,
4 received food and clothes from the centre
2 were advised financially

That sort of thing…surely the paying patreon subscribers would want confirmation??
I still don’t think I would believe her if she did that. Anyone can pluck numbers out of the air, where’s the proof?

Reactions: 17
Jezza definitely did NOT like being called Jezza! What was he giving T a pint of? Why is he there?!

Reactions: 21
Ok, I saw her live on paetron this morning - I'm one of those who has cancelled my membership and she hasn't noticed 👀
She was venomous- she talks to everyone like tit and doesn't respect any boundaries.
I don't know how to post clips on here - sorry....

Reactions: 22
I would probably chew my left arm off for Emily to come on here and tell all about what tit has gone down 🤣.
Come on Emily!
The young girl clearly has her head screwed on right and has distanced herself, well done Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok, I saw her live on paetron this morning - I'm one of those who has cancelled my membership and she hasn't noticed 👀
She was venomous- she talks to everyone like tit and doesn't respect any boundaries.
I don't know how to post clips on here - sorry....
You need to screen shot and then attach the file. Was she talking to the kids like tit?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.