PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with her gyrating her mouldy minge across the floor? My daughter is 14 this month and would full on disown me if I rocked up dressed like that never mind dragging my minge across the floor 100x. 🤮. They need a intervention the whole lot of them!!

Also wondering where Emily is at. She was away with the linconshaws last week . But hasn't wished b w or e happy birthday like usual 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I DESPISE people who posts videos or pictures showing off their childrens gifts. It’s smug. She’s got no clue has she, people are struggling to eat. When will people wake up.

It’s crass and showy. Her children are spoilt brats imo. Except the boys actually. The girls are mini versions of their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well apparently 9 year old Edie got a brand new ipad and ipad pen even although last week she asked if her current ipad could be taken to a shop and fixed so she could download stuff to watch on the plane.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
My boy is 10 in October, there is know way on earth he could wait to open his presents while I film him, he just wants to open everything in site and then I'm allowed to take a photo. Strange

Reactions: 12
Just a quick one.

Why on Earth has she posted the video of Josh trying to gyrate on a young girls crotch? The poor girl had to step right back from him.

0EA89F17-F2B1-4CC4-9A3C-32E93DA77E34.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just don’t understand why she encourages her daughters to be overly sexualised.

I know B is 18 and maybe I’m old fashioned but, it’s not really a good look slut dropping is it. Maybe out with friends when you’ve had a few and think it’s a good idea but I wouldn’t encourage my daughter to. And then getting little E involved.

The way the girls dress is too grown up.

Never ever any encouragement with careers or education or health.

Slut dropping though, rach gives it 💯 encouragement and joins in. And J films it.

All so weird and dysfunctional.

Reactions: 42
There's a post on spotted Paignton that's crying out for someone to post the truth about Rach, someone else has already mentioned Torbays most well known fraudster.

Reactions: 16
Judging by that live she showed on her normal page, she has left a 9 year old on a live chat with no adults in the room 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even if it’s only for a few minutes, it’s still long enough for someone to say something inappropriate

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I DESPISE people who posts videos or pictures showing off their childrens gifts. It’s smug. She’s got no clue has she, people are struggling to eat. When will people wake up.
This. Literally looking at selling my phone today so we can top up electric and feed the kids, she’s a bleeping joke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Honest to God these patreons baffle me. Imagine relying on earning money by idiots paying a fiver a month? My husband supports me cos I only have a tiny private pension. Doesn't bother him in the slightest but it burns my soul bring reliant on him. Some people have no pride.
Usually Patreon is used by creatives - a lot of podcasts I listen to have a Patreon, and in return for supporting them to help keep their main podcast going, they will have exclusive content for Patreon subscribers (I don't support any, but they tend to have extra episodes and other content, discount codes for their merch etc).

Grabby Glenda is just using it as yet another way to rake in the cash from her gullible huns.

Reactions: 30
Sorry 😞 it’s really bleeping hard isn’t it. I’m working 2 jobs and my partner 1 and it’s always a struggle xx
Yep, it’s so frustrating, we both work and would probably be better off on benefits atm 😑 everything is so expensive and she’s merrily taking money from strangers to buy her kids expensive presents and holidays 🙄 x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a post on spotted Paignton that's crying out for someone to post the truth about Rach, someone else has already mentioned Torbays most well known fraudster.
I love how its happening more and more. People are getting braver and shes being outed every other day now 🍾

Reactions: 16
Judging by that live she showed on her normal page, she has left a 9 year old on a live chat with no adults in the room 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even if it’s only for a few minutes, it’s still long enough for someone to say something inappropriate
I reported that, No child should be on the internet under 13, Yea I know they do, but it states that you have to be 13 or over. So I reported it for underage. Ive got absolutely nothing against a 13 years old interacting with friends on a fb as long as it’s a locked page. This isn’t, and she’s 9… way too young to be left alone, Does she even know who’s watching.?🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep, it’s so frustrating, we both work and would probably be better off on benefits atm 😑 everything is so expensive and she’s merrily taking money from strangers to buy her kids expensive presents and holidays 🙄 x
Its disgusting how things are isnt it. Up to this year we was a 3 working person household (my son works and contributes) and althought she doesnt help with the household my teen daughter has a job after school so buys all her own stuff she wants and yet we are struggling using my husband's salary and using the credit card constantly then playing catch up on payday. Then the cycle starts again.
Unfortunately my health has deteriorated that much now I'm bed bound and cant do much so have had to give up work although I do do the odd thing here and there once a week for my friends which earns some cash which helps (although tbh that just pays the youngest some pocket money really for helping around the house things I cant do which makes me feel tit).
In this current situation the country find ourselves in with the cost of everything rising and the value of wages not moving it shocks me that people not only pay her on her crappy private page but how she can continue to flaunt her wealth the way she does and actually ASK and try guilt trip people to donate to the money laundering centre.
Its tacky and I hope that people dont waste their money supporting her while their own bills go unpaid and their children go without.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.