PTWM #139 It’s Betsy’s 18th, watch out Instagram, here comes PC titbank dressed as Baywatch Pam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan being brought on as part of the team to help them run a successful scam then. His track record isn't great when it comes to CICs etc. He seems to have made a career out of being vague :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Jordan and Sloshy in the patchwork centre?

No no no no no!!

Neither of them should be allowed near any woman unsupervised and certainly not the young vulnerable ones R claims to help (if they exist)
To be fair, Betty knows them both already I expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jordan being brought on as part of the team to help them run a successful scam then. His track record isn't great when it comes to CICs etc. He seems to have made a career out of being vague :rolleyes:
No, no, no, he's made a career out of BEING KIND. He's just so KIND and if everyone could just be more KIND like Jordan, then the world would be a much KINDER place and it would just be nice to be KIND. Being KIND is the most important thing you can ever be, because KINDNESS is just the best.

(I blocked his idiot face on my Instagram so he didn't come up in my feed with his rambling word salads about being bleeping kind all the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
No, no, no, he's made a career out of BEING KIND. He's just so KIND and if everyone could just be more KIND like Jordan, then the world would be a much KINDER place and it would just be nice to be KIND. Being KIND is the most important thing you can ever be, because KINDNESS is just the best.

(I blocked his idiot face on my Instagram so he didn't come up in my feed with his rambling word salads about being bleeping kind all the time)
Dipsy you do know that you can KINDNESS means nothing if it’s not preceded with. # and BE.

Surprised they haven’t had him record a Ted Talk on kindness - we may finally have peace on Earth. No war, no crime, no bullying, no abuse, no money worried and no baring of teeth when things are going to plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arsetrid was on holiday I believe, no idea where Emily was though.
Emily was probably home with her small child being a good parent. Unlike these 2 who are fame bleeping hungry. They looked ridiculous. Emily is smart to stay away and to distance herself from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure what’s more weird - that they clearly invited Jeremy, or that he actually showed up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And now using Edie again to get more followers on patreon. FFS get the phone out of her face and let her open her presents like any other child would.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honest to God these patreons baffle me. Imagine relying on earning money by idiots paying a fiver a month? My husband supports me cos I only have a tiny private pension. Doesn't bother him in the slightest but it burns my soul bring reliant on him. Some people have no pride.

Reactions: 11
And now using Edie again to get more followers on patreon. FFS get the phone out of her face and let her open her presents like any other child would.
She just has to keep sinking to new depths, she's vile. Why would any sane person want to pay to watch a spoilt 9 year old open presents?

Reactions: 25
When was her last ad on ptwm page? It used to be every other day! I hope patreon is worth it because it’s looking less likely she can earn from both.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.